FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here. This is the last thread I'll be around to make for a while. I make about 95% of these, so I hope someone else is willing to take over.

Just wait until the thread reaches 310 (or the image limit of 150 if we ever hit it, but, I've never seen that happen), copy and paste the OP content into a new thread, replace the 'last thread' link, then link the new one in the old one.

Good luck to you all with your progress.

does anyone else look at fat people for "inspiration"? or maybe it's more like motivation, for instance youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0 this, it's hilarious and the people look pathetic, watching it makes me feel good because i have contol over my weight

How do I acquire discipline?

I want to be thin and cute so bad but every time I get hungry I immediately forget this and stuff my face and then straight after I'm finished I feel so bad and vow to diet properly from this moment forth only to break it again when I get hungry.

It's a horrible cycle.

just delete the stuffing your face part my famm

water is the key for me

I used to have this problem. Try slowly decreasing the amount of food you eat. I would start by decreasing your daily caloric intake by 200-300 calories, then continuing to slowly decrease over time, until you can lose the amount you'd like without always being on the verge of binging.
Also, try keeping a journal of what you eat. Seeing how much you eat might give you the inspiration to not eat like a pig lol.

Don't forget to stay hidratted either. Good luck m8

Thanks for making all of these!

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

Please join our thinspo skype group everyone. Just paste this link into any skype conversation window.

skype:?chat&blob=YR0B4BEo31bErnKZObymMOkslikoi0ppJnaVbFj9AFEzoRSFqX3CnMvggNKU4Ee0ZMZFk24uRmCJ5As

Why?

Is this too much for breakfast desu?

That's 1 tomato, 1 boiled egg, and Lord knows how much feta cheese, but I enter it into Lose It as 70 or 100g. And a cup of black coffee (with a tiny amount of milk).

i almost thought you left us froggo

Anytime m8.

I'm taking a digital vacation.

what if OP and frogo were the same person the entire time

any good advice on loising fat in my cheeks/ under chin?

what did u season the tomato with

thyme

it depends desu. I personally like to eat more in the morning than the day and night, so a little over 3rd of my calories go towards breakfast.

People need to start putting their heights with their weights. 120 at 5'3 is a lot different than 120 at 5'10. Fuckers.

YOU

CAN'T

SPOT

REDUCE

Generally they do, but, I'd go so far to say that when asking any question it needs to start with: height, age, gender, weight

lmao if you got a fat chin you are probably a fat fuck and got bigger fish to fry

You cannot lose weight in targeted areas. Lose weight everywhere or nowhere.

i heard of someone who rewarded himself for losing weight by going to a really classy restaurant, since the food is really tasty and usually in small portions(also expensive).

I don't even have meals any more, I just snack a bit throughout the day. It looks like a fine amount though, depending on your goals.

The egg is probably 70 calories max, tomato probably like 20 calories, and feta maybe 50 or so calories. (Probably less, it's hard to judge from a picture.) That's just my guess.

The coffee is probably 20 calories max, depending on how much milk you used. I suggest coconut coffee creamer, it's only 5 calories per tablespoon.

Also you should get a food scale. They're cheap, especially on Amazon and it really makes your life so much easier when counting calories/baking/cooking meals.

According to LoseIt the cheese is 170kcals.

And yes I do plan on getting a food scale.

Forgot to add:

I might be overestimating the weight of the cheese. I put it in as 70g because it looks to me like 70g, might be less or more.

Thx froggo luv u

I remember a couple threads back seeing some people posting about using Modafinil as a hunger suppressant and I was wondering where you get it from?

A google search says it's prescription only in the US, and most of the online sources I've seen are kinda sketchy and selling it for $2 per pill and I'm too poor to let myself get scammed that much if they aren't legit. :x

My diet's been going well, don't get me wrong, it's just that I work on my feet 8+ hours a day 5 days a week and the physical feeling of hunger is kind of annoying and makes it hard not to be a bitch to unreasonable customers :/

Well, you can buy brokaid over the counter

Thanks OP have fun with whatever you are doing right now

>tfw have to eat so gf doesn't get suspicious

disgusting

Yes, kept me full for about 5.30 hours.

that's not 100g of feta.

you're losing muscle mass like crazy on meals like that.

someone complimented me on my flat stomach recently

feels food

How many grams do you think it is?

Yea, me and a few others mentioned it. Check out reddit.com/r/afinil

But I bought mine from RxRex.com make sure you buy the higher quality modalert and not that shit tier stuff. CC is safe on that site.

30 or so.

wew lad

i've been overestimating it the whole time

thanks

buy a fucking scale idiot

hello bruddas. I am 650 lbs and 4'8

i kept my eating disorder a secret from my boyfriend for over a year other than general "i don't like food/i don't like eating in front of other people/people are only attractive to me if their bones are showing" things and it turned out he has an eating disorder too ahahahaha (he's always been underweight, but he seemed so damn healthy about it all: i've never been able to seem that healthy about it i think)

>tfw you try to share your anxieties about eating with your significant other and they'd rather just pretend like everythings okay

>gf

Fucking faggot.

I don't even think I actually have a disorder, I just lost a bunch of weight and normies think I should stop just because I'm not a fat fuck anymore. not stopping until I have a flat belly/abs.

yeah it's like that here where i live too: the american fucking south. i write it off as their insecurity about being overweight and then get this self-righteous high from it though

just become a narcissist user

Is being fat the norm there? Like are there obese people in power chairs rolling around?

Nice Nescafe cup

this. i live in a decent city and there arent many obese people around, but everyone is pretty average-fat/overweight. It's really disgusting imo how little people care for their health/aesthetics because of "the big bad diet industry".

i had bulimia when i was a younger teen and still have huge body dysmorphia problems but I'm getting over them. my bf knows this. once i wanted a second slice of the cake i had made him for his birthday and he said "really, sweetheart? do you really need this much cake?" and I fucking broke down. Idk if an so without a problem will ever really get it

i don't live in the south but in america over all more than 2/3 of adults are considered either overweight or obese.
and yea ... once i learned this, i started to take notice.

tfw youre parents tell you to forget about diets
as they try to make you have a second round of dinner

18, 5,8, 130 lbs right now

Not thinspo right now, but I really like being slimmer now. My clothes look better, and being lighter is an advantage when I rock climb and run. Not sure what weight I want to stop restricting, but I can still lose more

>he said "really, sweetheart? do you really need this much cake?" and I fucking broke down
wow, it was just a joke

thanks Veeky Forumsm

its just a crab bucket of mediocrity
no one wants to put the effort in but they also dont want anyone else to look better than them

To be fair that's pretty "supportive" of him. Tough love works. If you had bulimia you struggled with binging too, so him helping you to stick to a reasonable portion is a lot more effective than just patting you on the back and saying "eat whatever you want and learn not to puke!!"

>fresh, warm, buttered croissant on my desk this morning
>on keto, can't fuck with carbs
>wat do

>chewed croissant, savored the flavor, spit out each bite afterward
>sipped espresso after each spit

i realize that's some next level eating disorder kinda shit, but i didn't officially fuck up my diet and still enjoyed one of my favorite things this morning. feels good.

not only is it retarded but you still gained lots of the calories due to the carbs being readily broken down in your mouth

What are some /thinspo/ approved snacks?

Preferably low carb too.

plain popcorn and roasted seaweed are some of my favorites :3

just cauliflower

My goal weight was 135 and now I'm 128 I can't stop losing please help ;_:

oh fuck i tripfag'd
don't look

maybe your goal weight was wrong user

height?

My original goal was 145, now at 127 and counting. But I was delusional and didn't realize how fucking fat I was or how much I really needed to lose to look decent.

6'4" or like 1.95 m

just eat fucking pizza

That will fuck up my acne homeboi, and what's the point of being /thin/ when your face is ruined?

Plain popcorn as in no oil?

I get the feeling this is going to happen to me once I reach goal weight
its so satisfying seeing that number drop and drop

There are shittons of carbs in popcorn. I specifically said no carbs. Thanks anyways.

Do you have a picture? That sounds really skinny.

yea just kernels

Just wondering, do y'all niggas look after your macros? Or you simply eat a fucking apple a day and say shit's ok?
God damn you fags trigger me. I like being thin and thin people as much as the next guy but it's one thing to be this from smoking cigs all day long, and another to be thin and healthy.

>preferably low carb too
>preferably low
>"hurr durr i said no carbs"

are you retarded user

a little.

i fucking hate keto fags so much, just get aids faget

pls post picture

i don't exactly count macros because i don't want to get obsessive, but i try to make sure i have a good balance of carbs, proteins and fats at every meal that keeps me full and energised, but also doesn't mean i miss out on the stuff i like

a lot of little fags here do it the bad way and constantly whine about "muh binges" but i think half the board is smart about it and the other half is autistic

100 + 6 lbs for every 2 inches over 5 foot should be goal guy weights

sounds about right - that would put my ideal at 121 and i figured around 120

I'm 5'6 and weight 50kg (also female), only just recently started to properly lose weight, my collar bones and hips bones are visible but it's still not enough, I want to be able to feel more. I know I'm nowhere near yet, but how much should I lose to become effay?

do you have a formula like this for girls? if i were a guy at my weight i'd have to lose 11 lb, but i figure it's more bc i'm not a guy?

try 5-10lbs and see how you feel, what clothes size do you wear?

That's obviously something you need to decide for yourself but imo a BMI between 16 and 17 is the most attractive for girls.

i like to wear baggy clothes but if i'm wearing something to fit me it's usually 8 (UK size), sometimes I can fit a 6 but not as often as I'd like...
yeah, i agree. I think i'll work towards a BMI of 17 and then push on further. I just love how petite skinny girls look so cute and fragile, I want to look like that.

Just popped over 18 bmi for the first time in 4 years i need heeeeeeeeeeeelp

according to this chart i'm xs or s in all the measurments, which is about right. i have big thighs though, so jeans that fit well are hard to find.

desu if you don't feel comfortable being at that weight you can just change it, that's the nice thing about weight loss

If you actually were apart of these threads you'd know what you said is bullshit
fuck off

Going back to 500 deficit tomorrow, ate 1500 today after maintaining on 1800 for a bit. Should be at my last gw by the end of the month, tips for staying strong during the last heave appreciated

Wow, exact same stats as you. What's your goal weight? As of now mine is 120.

Thanks for your concern, but I didn't kick myself out of keto, have my cal/carb counts under control, and had a really nice morning.

Keep busy, distract yourself. It's easier to avoid food when super busy. So make some plans, and get a lot done.