Anyone know of some Veeky Forums stores here in Sweden?

Anyone know of some Veeky Forums stores here in Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

1177.se/Stockholm/Fakta-och-rad/Sjukdomar/Brannskador/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you fucking kidding me? Practically in any fucking corner.
Where do you live? Lappland?

Volt maybe? They have some nice stuff

literally everywhere

ullared

Haha no, just want to hear what you think

If you're in Stockholm there's stuff everywhere, especially in and around NK.

Get out of Sweden and Scandinavia. Nobody is Veeky Forums there. They all wear the same clothes and accesories. Literaly carbon copies of eachother.

Humana is one of my favorite stores in Stockholm. It's a second hand shop with a lot of cool stuff.

It's located on Timmermansgatan 23 on Södermalm.

Then of course there's Weekday, Cos, NK, Brunogallerian, Från Ö till A, Beyond Retro (kind of shitty nowadays desu), Nitty Gritty, Grandpa and Aplace.

One of the best second hand stores in Sweden is Humana in Malmö, i lived in Malmö for a year and i bought practically all my clothes there.

flytta ifrån hudiksvall så kanske det blir bättre :)

Allahu akbar to you too

1177.se/Stockholm/Fakta-och-rad/Sjukdomar/Brannskador/

Stockholm = Copenhagen = Oslo
The same black white clothing dominating the streetwear. Girls wear the bun. Guys have semi long hair with their sides cut off. More than 80% of people are going for that look. Let's not forget the Fjällräven backpacks.

Scandies = a bunch of sheep.

Now prove me wrong

the halal meat store

Do you even live in any of those cities? Go to the night club under bron or trädgården in Stockholm on any night and get proven wrong you retarded fuck.

Implying nightclubs are full of Veeky Forums folk. Please.

>Swedish fashion

Cos, Grandpa är rätt schysta

Are you serious? Time to go back to /r9k/ sperglord.

i bet you're some nerdy boring 19 year old from a boring small town in either britain or america and your only perception of night clubs is from your local little shit stain of a club located on the main square of your shitty town, mixed with clubs that you've seen in american movies and tv shows

>tfw 4 humanas + 1vintage humana near to my house

vad missade jag precis?

where do you live? copenhagen?

Kek. Good luck wearing your h&m tier clothes and showing off your ultra Veeky Forums fits in da clubs, while ya girls are still going for Ahmed and Jamal with 0 taste in fashion.

Myrornas i Ropsten, bästa thriften i landet

just shut up you fucking virgin

just go away /pol/

I see you've never been to a nightclub.

I see you've also visited /pol/ more than you've visited Sweden.

är den nice alltså? vad har dom för typ av grejer? vissa brukar ju ha mer sportkläder och andra mer gubbkläder osv. andra varvet i högdalen var riktigt bra innan dom bytte lokaler.

>högdalen
more like kaosdalen

att han som sade "get out of sweden" blev bränd

vadå det är väl inget fel på högdalen? jag bor i högdalen och jag trivs skitbra. dock är det ett gäng alkisar som sitter och vrålar vid några bänkar precis utanför mig typ varje dag, men dom är harmlösa.

Den är stor helt enkelt, en hel del gubbkläder/kostymer men tycker det är rätt schysst variation, en fet jeans-vägg och en design-hörna också, gå dit en måndag så kan du säkert fynda

så fort man nämner en stockholms-förort är det alltid någon som målar upp ett ghetto som dom fått beskrivet för sig på flashback, södra tubförorterna är det inget större fel på om man inte är rädd för ickevita och a-lagare

Très Bien, Malmö
Our Legacy stores, Stockholm and Göteborg
Les Market, Stockholm
JUS, Stockholm
Various Acne stores
Various NK stores, Stockholm
just to name a few

w2c the right one

de flesta på svenskarna på Veeky Forums kommer ju från småorter ute på landet. de enda ställen jag känt mig otrygg på natten är rosengård, husby och tensta men det har säkert med ryktena att göra. jag har aldrig hamnat i bråk eller blivit rånad. jag bodde i hässelby gård i två år utan några som helst problem.

nice urinal

she's already married

t. triggered cuck

t. triggered nerd

Aplace
Nitty gritty
Our legacy
Acne studio
NK
Åhlens city
Uniforms of the dedicated
All in central Stockholm :)