Club Attire

What fit is best for the club?

Going clubbing and I don't know what to wear.

drinks will be spilled on you

defintetely wear something thats comfy and has a good ventilation, it will get hot if you dance

black shoes, black jeans, black t shirt is my go to

Cheap smart skinny jeans or twill pants. Cheap slim fit button up
Cheap plimsoll type leather shoes
Seriously they're gonna get ruined, and clubbing is for phaggots

full rick you fucking plebs

interested to know as well

my dress shoes are black and not for clubbing
my converse are canvas and will get dirty
my trainers are white leather and some clubs don't let me in in them in London
my chelseas are suede and will get ruined
my loafers are suede and will get ruined

wat do

I want to go to Berghain.
What to wear?

this is posted every time this thread is made and i have never been spilled on in a club or music venue

You've never been to a full club. I've never been spilled on at music venues because they're 60% teenagers.

you probably go to your faggy local 'nice' club where hair and beauty therapists in 10 dollar dresses spent a weeks wage on a glass of prosecco and people wear ill fitting dress shirts untucked

u fukken fag

>black tee
>black jeans
>cp's
don't bother you're not getting in

the fact that you had to ask this on an anime board kind of stacks the deck against you

anyways:
wear black
go alone
don't listen to ppl telling you to go on sunday morning, they only let in regulars at that time now
look like you might be gay
don't come drunk
plan to do drugs there
have a backpack with some water and a fresh tee
don't talk much in line, def don't make friends with anyone before getting in
be prepared to say what djs your coming to see
make eye contact with the bouncers and pretend your not autistic while around them

go to wilde renate if you don't get in

Have any of you faggets been to a club? Its not a room full of people pouring drinks on each other.

come to meat packing district in nyc

wear converse and wash if they get dirty

I can't stand the obsession of americans with prosecco. Here in italy is considered a pretty shitty wine

>clubs in meat packing

oh god the corniest place in the city past 8

even china chalet has you beat there pal

All black. Comfy shoes for dancing.

What is the appeal of clubbing?
I went to a club one time with a few friends and I met a nice Dominican girl but she was dumb as a brick and then I started to notice that everyone there was as dumb as a brick.

It isn't very much fun at all. why wouldn't you just go to a bar or a party or something less stupid?

Other new yorkers, a lot of people have told me to try modeling. Whats the best way to get into it in NY?

are everyone at Veeky Forums this much of a retard?

you´re obviously too good to hang out with normal people or to know that people dont study shakespeare or talk sophisticated politics when they´re high.
*tips fedora*

I love le bain. great club. Do you realize that china chalet is a chinese restaurant not a night club??

i was at a show and the lead singer took a huge swig of beer and spat it out all over the people in the front (myself included)

it was dope

Veeky Forums party tips so far:
Pretend you´re ISIS
Dont bring any friends
Hate everything
Pretend that you´d rather want to be in the real hipster parties talking anime not in these overrated normie clubs full of 10/10 chads
Do drugs alone while being passive agressive towards alcoholics
Hate other clubbers & clubbing to show you´re more into clubbing than they are

i get now why "my feet hurt i wish i was home playing videogames" is a meme. that´s literally all you´ll be thinking if you always go to club listening to these faggots ""supreme advice""

no I mean everyone was on bath salts and shouting at eachother over bad dubstep music

going to a party is better in every way

but u need friends to go to a party lmao so i guess you aint doing that

i usually go for a pair of semi-trashed white sneakers (since new one will be ruined), black skinny jeans and then the fuccboiest t-shirt i can find (or a slim-fit button-up if i'm going somewhere where they won't let me inside without one)

it's fun to dance, do drugs, smoke cigarettes and talk to random people about nothing once in a while

so you went to a shitty club one time and know you know everything there is to know about clubbing? just shut the fuck up man. why do people on Veeky Forums always feel the need to have super strong opinions about things they obviously know nothing about?

you've never been to a good club then.

I think everywhere in Europe that's considered a shitty wine.

teenagers drink it in parks here in sweden, usually in paper cups from 7-eleven

It couldn't matter any less. As long as you're not in a tank top and basket ball shorts, in which case they probably won't let you in. It's dark, crowded, and most people there are drunk, so no one will be paying attention to what you're wearing.

I have to go clubbing once in a while with my collegues so that I can pretend I'm not autistic Veeky Forums shitposter, but a normie.
Shit suck's, you can't talk about anything because people are either shallow or it's too loud. No gf matrrial because 60% sluts, everything gets dirty, by now I order some shitty Vans just to go there. And prices are too high.
Only fun thing I did there was to offer some dumb teen to get alcohol for her while she was drunk amd ordered for 100€, most of it for me.