Flag Thread

Flag Thread
What flags are the most Veeky Forums? Which are the least? What works best on clothes and what kinds?
Not limited in the least to nations' flags. City flags, state flags, district flags, coats of arms, anything that isn't some scifi nerd shit.
Starting with best flag.

The NYC flag is pretty infamous amongst city natives. It's a terribly nondescript design and it generally reminds people of their shitty public high schools, filthy public parks, filthier public bathrooms, sewer grates and pissed-off notary public and post office workers with terrible attitudes. Nonetheless, I've seen a huge upsurge in its use of late, probably for the same reason that the DHL logo is cool now.

Mostly like it because it is square.

reminds me of memeknives

"infamous"? i didn't even know we had a flag

do not try this if you are not black
absolutely do not try this if you are white

cool but pretty fedoracore outside of europe

Do you even know what the flag is you quoted you retard? It is not related to blacks. It is not even related to a place.

Veeky Forums for french people only

can i get a /thread ?

Dope.

no that's not nearly iconic enough

>France
>Anything good
Pick one frenchie

bonus: least Veeky Forums
only worn by dumb western nerds who don't know what it represents and actual japanese fascists
every asian will cringe at this. non-Japanese asians might even fight you.

va te faire foutre, anglo

Fuck you. That design is top tier.

I am not saying you are wrong with how people wear it. But it is a good design regardless.

this here is a pretty good design too i guess that makes it Veeky Forums

effiest flag

I love this flag's design

It is a good design.

Sorry you cannot distinguish between good design and the politics. Fucking retard.

good design does not mean effay
unless in this case you think running around saying fuck you to pretty much all asians is effay

this.

the nazi flag, by design, is great. and thats the FUCKING POINT. you think the giant propaganda machine that was nazi germany would settle with some design faux pas? they wanted good design with symbolism and colors that demonstrate raw power. that's what they got.

c'mon now.

>good design does not mean effay

reppin' home sweet home

>good design does not mean effay
o k

effay requires good design but good design alone doesn't mean effay
unless you think that wearing the nazi flag around is effay
or want to spout some bullshit about something being fashionable but displaying it not being fashionable

It's not because it's offensive, it's not effay because everyone knew that one kid in middle school who had that glorious rising sun headband. He also ran with his arms behind his back like a naruto, and scared the Chinese exchange students by yelling broken moon speak at them.

/thread

emblems are too busy/complicated and shouldn't be on flags

that's a great design you idiot

good goyim

>westerners calling a japanese person an idiot over an issue pertaining to a japanese symbol
okay

Vai pescar baleias manolo

see Fuck off.

How odd that the switzerland flag reminds you of swiss army knives...what the heck

Nobody cares about you, upstate

We are Western NY you dirty city libtard. Youre welcome for the cheap power you get from OUR waterfall. 716 fo' life

You'd be poorer than Mississippi without us and you know it
But keep that New Amsterdam thing up anyway. It's cute.

Hello upstate brethren

>nazi propaganda machine
they copied everything they knew from the americans and the american flag is hardly as effay