Is being in love effay?

Is being in love effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6zqHsOygw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk I'll ask your mom next time her mouth isn't full.

Only if it's unrequited

word

fuck off reddit

fuck me I guess I am effay then

I wish I knew

unrequited love is more Veeky Forums bc it lets you be brooding and ~mysterious~

t. very experienced in the subject

Being in love with an effay person is effay.

being in love isn't effay but it's more effay than being effay

>tfw never felt love before

youtube.com/watch?v=k6zqHsOygw8

No

lonesomeness is

Nice boots

Doot

no, being in love is fucking gay

tfw everytime i fall in love the girl is never attracted to me

thanks for spelling it out and ruining the thread faggot.

stop shilling these fuckugly boots

I didn't need this right now

this

I wouldn't know

>tfw she says she's not in love with you

No you don't...

Effay is here for you

When you're in mutual love it feels really good but in retrospect all of the shit I said and did was kind of cringey.
Unrequited love is pretty fa

When your qtartgf breaks your heart so she can explore the world and youre not mad at her but still are crushed and she says shell text you when summer is over and she hasnt texted you yet and everyday you can feel yourself drift further and further into the realization that she moved on and became a better person over the summer where you like the human piece of shit you are waited all summer and didnt try to be a better person.

You're all dead wrong.

Effay is having a girl fall in love with you but refusing to be with her for philosophical reasons. The girl has to be cute, otherwise it doesn't count.

So become a better person. You've had your moment of self-pity. Now drive yourself to do something better.

She sounds like she isn't worth it, and it sounds like you're both stupid kids. Don't be jealous that she's doing well, and don't try to make her jealous. Just give yourself the life you deserve without her and the one you can now have because you have the emotional freedom to do so.

it's gonna be ok buddy

thanks dudes

BREH i was in the same exact situation a year ago. Except we're still in the same city and she wanted to "be individual and do her own thing" which I absolutely did not understand. We were in the same friend group so now I never see many of my friends and would be too embarrassed to deliberately hang with her and her friends.

ANYWAY, I've been getting better as I've realized there are just a million girls out there and hanging with friends and shit. That's been the only way to distract myself. This will pass! And work to improve yourself in any way like the other guy said. Buy cool shit, go hiking, walk around in the city, listen to animal collective, get fucked up with your bros, hit on hot chicks, live your life.

>tfw left effay gf of seven years in February

>girlfriend says she loves me
>im not sure if i really love her so i respond with "uhh... yea!"

how autistic am i really

only if your love interest is effay as well

Limerence is the only Veeky Forums form of affection

unfortunatly i live in a shit college town but man the acid here is A+ and all my friends live with me so hopefully this will just pass

"No"

I wouldn't know...

fucking pedo moustaches resonating through art history and shit

So the puppy love stage of a relationship?

thats overrated as fuck
t. been there

>tfw moving in a month and having to just sit here and fucking wait to get on with my life

i need to meet new fucking people

>talking about feelings you've never experienced
Like reading a post telling /r9k/ to just cheer up

It definitely is, but only the strong matured bond. Both of you know how the other one works and you do thinks for each other's benefit. You are also not explicitly showing off all the time; PDA only when appropriate, not bragging about eachother, and nothing show offy. Just a true clear loving bond.

That'd effay: it's rare, it looks effortless, it's timeless, and its what people dream of having.

It's also the most respectable.

Only unrequited love is Veeky Forums. Nothing good has ever come out of perfect relationships anyway.

I'm sorry, but this is one I cannot answer.

nice pic!

don't worry about it. focus on yourself and she'll either come clawing back (and you'll reject her) or you'll never see her again (which is also fine, because you wont even remember her fat ass while you're balling out).

How the fuck

Why would you go out with someone youre not sure you like? How does that feel when youre together? Shes having the time of her life while youre just feeling "meh why not"? Or is this one of those things where "you'll eventually start feeling it too" afterwards

This x10000

different poster, but sorry that not all of us experience complete romantic rapture.

im not sure that im even capable of loving anyone, but i feel like i need to get a girl for when all of my friends inevitably get married and ghost me.

That's how it's supposed to be. That's what dating is all about. Guys who "fall in love" with a girl they barely know are pathetic and setting themselves up for some pain down the road.

Only problem is when a guy "settles" for a girl he isn't crazy about because he's too scared to break up.

That "romantic rapture" feeling is sad. It's a type of blindness and I feel sorry for guys who struggle with it.

Welp

Fucken facts

>Liking someone and banging them
>loving someone
>the same thing

Also
>love between a man and woman
>real
The way 20 year Olds feel love for each other is not how you love someone you actually want to spend your life with. I think this is the problem in many doomed codependent relationships
That being said I'm 22

This is me,
This guy said it right

Never fell in love. Don't how it feels or what id does to you.

I'm 24. Is that normal ?

Did he die from this? Doesn't seem that high

Ive been with my gf for two years. We are best friends and know each other inside out. We do things for each other constantly but within reason, just looking out for one another. Also pretty much 0 PDA unless we're drunk maybe and no braggy posts on social media. I'd say we're pretty ideal but I'm biased

>so she can explore the world

trash. literally every girl wants to "travel and see new things!!!!" you're an asshole for even missing her. get over yourself

sorry to upset you user just sayin it as it is.

under rated

you might be gay and repressed. no joke

mods ban faceboomers pls
thanks

ban
now

capcha: 17108

>she became a better person

what proof do you even have of that nigger
she could be an international drugdealer or get involved in human trafficking for all you know bitch

how the fuck would you even gauge that

The only acceptable response to that question is to smile. Then maybe to say you're not ready to say I love you too *yet*.
Make love to some college girls, then.

>trying this hard

And so is he. College age girls aren't relationship material.

She's not a better person. That never happens. Girls are alright, hit college and ruin themselves "exploring", spend their mid 20s "getting to know herself" and dyking, become feminists in their late 20s when they realize their options are thinning and lie to guys like you into thinking she's a lost princess worthy of marriage.

just forget about her and dont try to get her back or make her jealous or anything. Focus on yourself and make yourself happy

100% this, top advice, listen to it

It is. However, getting cheated on by your girlfriend of 3 years who you wanted to marry and her then leaving you for that guy is not effay

Fuck women

i've never seen this meme face being used ironically before we're breaking new ground here

wat do u call it when u both have on and off feelings cus u just secretly crave each others attention and after 2 years finally agree to fuck but the 1 time a good opportunity arises she fucks someone else

lol

That's called the friendzone my nigga

> (OP)
>Only if it's unrequited
So all of /r9k/ is effay

the only kind of love that is effay is unrequited love, but not all unrequited love is effay

been in love twice, it sucked.

abuse substances, fuck women and stick to yourself

>tfw you miss her so much but fucking hate her and will never see her again

FUCK YEA

broke up with gf of 3 years because she was manipulation and still haven't been able to get over that dissonance you described. She was into the same music, fashion, spoke with the same cadence. Can't relate to new acquaintances much anymore - feel like I'm worlds apart from people I meet on the street. I feel your pain.

>tfw 18
>hugless kissless handholdless virgin
>all i want is to be in love with someone

Sorry my man
It took me along time to come to grips with getting left for someone else, this is even worse.
Hang in there.

>only 18
Relax dude I was the same way. You have plenty of time. Try online dating if you have problems meeting new people.

>only 18

I was the same at 21. Been with girls from Poland, Austria, , Norway, Spain, Finland, Estonia, England, France, Korea at 24. Just fake confidence. Look like you're fun to be around.

>hugless
this cant be a thing

is a necessary part of life Veeky Forums?

similar situation here. gf moved to portland for college and has no plan of coming back, and hence broke up with me. too bad she's getting an art degree and I'm going into finance school though...

yall probs right but still suck yah feel

thanks me boys
im borderline conversationless

but... where is the fulfillment in casual sex. not t hat guy, but I just want a connected, loving relationship. honestly I'm more interested in the intimate companionship than just sex

Original poster here

i don't know if you're retarded or you've never been in a relationship or what but basically, love and like are not even remotely the same things. I like this girl, she is beautiful, cool, intelligent, and very sweet, but i just don't know if i "love" her on a serious level.

lol cuck.

Hey everyone, hope you all have a chance at love :-)