Boot thread

boot thread?

I can't decide whether to cop the ll bean boots in the og colorway or the brown and olive drab

what does Veeky Forums think
first is the brown/drab

stop shilling these meme boots

and here is the orig

not sure how i feel about the fit
but it gives a little context

>stepped in runny dogshit and then cheerios
No thanks

Duck boots are classic but they are overexposed, tired af, played out. Just as beards, hipster service boots, henleys, New Balance, etc.

Classic doesn't mean timeless. Just a few years ago none of these were in fashion. And now they have trended out.

more

This board is bumped by Russians and other 3rd worlders who are still into fashions of the 2012

b-but muh heritage

any other boots with iron ranger's form fitting silhouette/slim profile?

>validating a shill

Viberg's are known for their slim toebox, check those out. Also, Iron Ranger's are usually more bulbous and therefore may be considered less "form fitting" out of the box.

Can anyone ID these boots? They're from Knoch's tumblr but I couldn't find any information on his page.

Oak Street has some. Yuketen and White's, too.

Why not do IRs and replace the sole with something that grips.

Vintage Vietnam War era combat boots. Should I?

Vibergs? Red Wings? Slim profile? Some fucking gay shit right there. What you want is something from Rider Boot Co. More expensive than Red Wings, but cheaper than Vibergs. I like the Dundalks myself, though sizes are often slow to restock.

fucking gross

probably milsurp

About to cop these RM Williams.
Best quality chelsea boots you can get in this price range by far. All good year welted and made with a single peace of yearling leather.

If it's under two hunna cop

don't get teh squared off toes. best to get something rounded like comfort turnout

Very good purchase

They're not squared off

Kek

Should I cop these Trumans?

dover boots

pls stop with this shit-tier meme