I just realized that the iPhone is way more Veeky Forums than the fucking S6 edge I have

I just realized that the iPhone is way more Veeky Forums than the fucking S6 edge I have.
Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObDkWUm10OQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my S7 edge.
Literally the best phone I owned.

i have the nexus 6p, Veeky Forums or edgy?

I know. I had to pick bettween the Veeky Forums iphone or the one that's not completely shit.

Argue all you want but iPhones have always looked better than Samsung phones

Rice it my friend

no need my s7 is waterproof

Nexus 6P is the Veeky Forumsest phone atm if you disagree ur literally gay

I second this.

You're a try hard social outcast if you buy anything other than iphone.

And that picture is "proving" your statement OP?

you are a retard if you spend $750 for an iphone when there are other options available at a better price
you are also a retard if you are on contract so don't go all "but it only cost $99 on my $300 a month plan

loooooool
this generation nexus designs are so ass

the black camera bump is absolutely disgusting

Don't @ at me motherfucker

well good thing i >> at you and not @

I have a 30$ a month plan and an iPhone 5 I got for free how Veeky Forums am i

wtf. Most us cell proviers dont let you do contracets. They charge for the phone over the months.

EX; you get iPhone 6 64gb, cost 549 (or whatever)
you pay 100-200-nothing and then pay 30 more a month. Also the best plan out the (in the Jew S A) is verizon (best provider) and the XL which is like 130 a month for unhumane amounts of data. A 6 gb plan is like 60ish.

You can also buy a perfect condition used phone and use it for a provider. I got my IP 6s 128gb for 450 on Swappa

130 for a single line LMAO

on a related note i've heard families spending like $250 on their phone bill every month

americans are so retarded

The other guy said 300.

i just checked verizon and it is 110 for a 26gb plan with as many lines as you want

70 for 10 which is enough

50 for 4 which is a little low but liveable

my father used to pay 180 for 3 lines of 6 gb on t mobile

probly cheaper per gb there now

touch wiz a mess
apple is a company that is focus in looks and feels

kek

The trouble is not the phone itself, it's more that most people have a samsung phone which made it very common and lame.

Duh.

>loooooool
Opinion disregarded
kek

its looks almost the same
the technology of samsung its even better and cheaper.
I dont know how do you gonna react when you understand those points, retards.

Neither is Veeky Forums. They're both common as fuck and every high school child has one or the other.

>tfw decent Veeky Forums phone
>didnt spent more than 200 euros on it

I would never buy an iShit

trips of truth

>tfw still using the Nexus 5

Forever the GOAT phone to be honest family

Same idea but more exclusive

me too family

vivo with steel case, thin at

> lg g5 masterrace

Iphone = nike roshe

android: autist newbalance

I just got an iPhone SE and am selling my clunky-ass Nexus 6P. Best decision I ever made.

This

> no headphone jack

ayyyyyy i just got the SE. its brilliant, really fast and feels slick af. have u jailbroken? what colour did u get? /silver/ masterrace here

And now Apple is copying that.

I'm thinking about copping a first gen iphone and semi-ironically using it.

sony is legit autistic

Jailbroken iPhone is most effay phone

Yeah man, got a gold one. The moment I saw a jailbreak was out for iOS again I decided to switch to iPhone again. Swipeselect, Apex2 and Activator I love having back

Your a failed normie is the only reason you buy an iPhone is to fit in
Your always gonna be an outcast
Never gonna be exempted do you think normies buy iPhones to fit in???? It's because they're easy to use
Nobody other than BuzzFeed basic bitches care if you send green bubbles
Fucking grow up stupid beta fucking autist

I wanna get the note 7
But I need a case for it
Something that provides protection from drops and has a lip so I can drop it on the face.
But something thats slim and doesn't make my phone look bulky and autistic

It's quite the dilemma

Word
Nova launcher
Whicons
:)

>those dots at the top of both phones
into the trash

enjoy your shirt camera and battery life

Sorry I don't fuck with green text people, poor ass, Nerd.

People who get anything other than Iphone are try hards or poor and you just proved my point by being a defensive piss baby

Top kek

Same.

Without a case i think it's pretty Veeky Forums, but i got a leather walletcase so now it's kinda edgy imo

Why you faggots even discuss fucking phones? It shouldn't really leave your pocket unless you have to call/text/make schedule. It literally doesn't matter what brick you have retards.

DUDE LMAO

actually my friend has one, he dropped it in beer, once in river while fishin. and still works perfectly, without need of fixing it. just dryed itself out.

The way iPhone users communicate.
Veeky Forums people.
Pick one.

I own a S7 with a case that makes it look like it's an iphone, so I have the best of both worlds.

android always have such ugly UIs Tbh

Man I should've gotten an lg, they seem really robust.
My friend's got one too and the thing takes a beating.

>this thread again

Minimalist design phones are the most effay. That's why so many insist on the iPhone. Though as far as the design of Apple phones go, they peaked with the iPhone 5.

As far as Android is concerned, pretty much all Nexus phones and derivatives (Moto X, Moto G, etc.) are effay. Really, anything with minimalist design and little to no branding looks great.

You got that from reddit faggot

>mfw he doesnt have a OnePlus 3

You might be overreacting. No one in real life cares this much about phones.

same mate

i also would never buy cps when i can get stans or vans for like $50

i also would never buy real yeezys when i can get some chinese ones that look just as good if not better for $20

i also would never buy "designer" clothes when h&m and zara have basically the same for 10% of the price

fashion idiots are the biggest idiots

I've been thinking about picking up the ZTE Axon 7.
Any anons here who have used it?

Bleeding edge, almost no bezel, I can give or take s pen though. Also anyone who says 5.7 is too big has babby hands and can't accept that ~5.5 is going to be the standard for phones.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObDkWUm10OQ

Anyone know if they will update the SE with more storage this summer?

I'm apprehensive about going back down from a larger screen size, but I'm also apprehensive about not having a headphone jack (I may change my mind in two years, but for now I'd like to have a jack).

Got an s7 edge. Slim, sexy, Veeky Forums as fuck. Too bad I need to slap on a FUCKING HUGE gross cover on it because if I drop it once the whole phone will shatter.