What are some Veeky Forums approved hats?

What are some Veeky Forums approved hats?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/de/listing/243272547/seinfeld-season-1-sportcap-von-unhoflich?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=seinfeld hat&ref=sr_gallery_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:^)

you need to stop

japanese baseball hats

Do you guys think this hat looks nice? And also, is rockteeshirt a legit site? They have the hat there and it'll cost me $41 as opposed to $45 from the official site, which won't accept my credit card for some reason.

yeah dude i like the trump meme & all, but if i actually saw someone with a maga hat on i'd probably laugh my ass off

But that's not a MAGA hat, user.

These threads are never good. It's always just reposted ironic hats, that strom brand, or MAGA hats.

Although the white MAGA bucket hat does look pretty cool 2bh. Again it'd be nice to see something new

you guyls like ma hat

yeah

do u guys like it

yeah pretty basic but non offensive

Corn Palace master race

there is a website for choosing designs for mesh caps.
would this look good or is that too silly?
I personally like that.

I just like a motive of anything more on the cap because the white area in front of the cap would look so empty otherwise.

$41 for that...? I hope your kidding user, this might as well be a maga hat. It's equally as obnoxious.

The actual price is $20, but shipping to Australia costs quite a bit.

You're still paying $41 dollaroos for it, I'd say dnc. I despise all of those political statement hats, ironic or otherwise.

That's a pretty stupid design imo

i love it when corporations hijack social movements to appeal to people who want to feel good about themselves and sell more products

I use the simple RL hat. Not the ones with the big pony though.

W2c

etsy.com/de/listing/243272547/seinfeld-season-1-sportcap-von-unhoflich?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=seinfeld hat&ref=sr_gallery_3
You could probably get it cheaper but this was the first Google result for "Seinfeld hat"

should i cop?

>I live in portland or some other yuppy shithole city

>Veeky Forums approved
christ
every other teenager is wearing these with cropped jeans and pink sweaters