**What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on Supreme?**

**What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on Supreme?**

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORkJVTf3QO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I copped the black one recently and it's by far the best backpack i've ever had

Copped a bogo a while back, resold for $400.
10/10 experience would cop again

Over hyped brand that almost has no original design by itself. Crazy expensive just for putting the word Supreme on everything.

fuck thupreme

Better than bape and it has some tastefully designs
I don't really care about the hype beats but it does make buying it a pain since it's resale or nothing

RIP 1994-2013

>hype beats

>wearing supreme in 2016

they copy their shit
starter,haines,gap influence

This is disgusting. They shouldn't be wearing that. They look like fucking normies

they don't really offer anything for me I wouldn't get from somewhere else honestly

>>I copped the black one recently and it's by far the best backpack i've ever had

literally a regular backpack

LITERALLY

Well i'm not gonna buy a gay ass kanker backpack and i also dont want to look like a fucking hipster so what? Before it i only had eastpack. I'm still in highschool bruh

you're saying a regulqar black backpack is the best one you have ever owned because of a word printed on it and a 200$ price tag.

look at yourself in the mirror and evaluate why you suck

supreme is for normies dickhead

i only buy the lowkey stuff that doesnt have SUPREME written on it

Why do you fuccboi's on Veeky Forums mock the Fjallraven Kånken so often? I have one and I really like the size and shape, it seems basic preppy to me

if you've bought anything in the past 2 years you've probably wasted your money then, because there has been almost nothing good.

>Why do you fuccboi's on Veeky Forums

60% (not even an exaggeration) of 18-24 year old girls in my city (Manchester, UK) have that fucking backpack, I'm sick of seeing it everywhere.

It went from 'oh thats pretty cool' to basic fuccgirl Stan Smith-tier garbage in the space of a few months.

I'M A APE NIGGA

does anyone know any preme bags that can hold a board?

shit clothes for shit cunts. usually cringe a bit when i see someone wearing it

>preppy

same here, and i'm in California

It's the same fuccgirl meme man
happened with superstars
stan smiths

it's a trend and will die

I have more supreme collab pieces than their mainline pieces.

Used to be somewhat cool ten years ago, now its a brand for normies who are "into fashion"

Also its pretty annoying how a lot of their designs are literal exact copies from 90s brands. Someone who wears the Supreme version of a striped shirt instead of the Guess original is just advertising that they have no taste.

Fuck supreme, ape banging on my chest

I think Supreme has a ton of cool shit regardless of how much of a "meme" it is.

bagin on ma chest

>When you're waiting at the supreme line and hear "Bangin on ma chest ima ape!" around the corner

i chuckled

Overpriced swaggot garbage

only wear supreme because the brand is richkidshit

Overhyped clothing for teens trying to look "fasionable"

prime example here. I bet they consider themselves fashion gods for putting on a bogo and some ultra boosts.

There are some dope pieces like pic related. Contrary to popular belief, even with SUPREME written on it in bold, it looks dope. But a lot of the lowkey low branding stuff is dope too.

Just don't cop Box Logo's and consider yourself Veeky Forums and fall into reddit memes

this was the first piece i actually went out of my way to try to cop
on my phone in a bathroom
did not go even remotely well
if i'd understood the hype around it i would've and could've copped in red :(

supreme is top tier, poorfags and old faggots wont understand its appeal

I don't rally understand you're last sentence here, are you saying the red colorway is nicer?

Did you end up copping ?

Some of their collabs are good, I really enjoyed the Daniel Johnston jacket they had selling a few years back

been looking to cop for ages

WHOSE CUISINE REIGNS SUPREME?!

was trash 7 years ago when I first noticed it

still the same trash today

Until now, user's only backpacks were plastic supermarket bags with duct tape straps

42nd post best post

Also checked

once a cool brand that is now only worn by teenagers with mild aspergers and rich parents.

double checked

fuck thupreme drippin in bape

will soon become the new OBEY meme

no ur kanker

>Every designer label ever

Asian-North-American Core

desu, anyone that likes Supreme is probably in high school, so they have undeveloped brains and are literally sheep.

Everybody I know who wears Supreme is a hype beast faggot who lurks pitchfork & complex all day. Although saw a cool Front 242 parody shirt they made , and a Williams Burroughs tie dye hoodie on grailed but way over priced, the rest looks like shit. BAKA

I think he's saying that he wasn't able to get the white, but he would have gotten the red to flip because fuckboys would buy it.

pic of u

>Wearing supreme in 2016

lol

They put out a lot of shit each season but there are normally a few good pieces in the haystack of overpriced hype.

I crave the sweet embrace of death

hahah what the fuck is that fat kid in the photo lmao

>real eyes realise real lies

wow thats really making me think....

I have never seen anybody wearing one
I go to HS in an NJ suburb 25 miles from Manhattan and Paterson is 5 minutes away
Am I missing something??

deep...

By the way, does Veeky Forums consider herschel backpacks as bad as kanker?

Not really they have a lot of nice pieces but people who just cream themselves over box logos aren't shit.

Herschel is worse. Avoid at all costs.

2 late senpai.

I'm a newfag anyway, been browsing Veeky Forums for about a week now. But I'm also still over 200 lbs so it won't matter until I'm slim.

newfag

yes that's what i said

still an honestly cool brand, trendy idiots have kind of taken it over for the past four years or so but they still release some nice pieces

the trend will die soon enough, hopefully

got some nice pieces but overshadowed by the autistic amount of hype and the retards who follow the brand religiously

The only thing that separates those from average backpacks, is the cordura. You can probably get a better denier cordura backpack for cheaper though.

supreme and palace are trashy and dead, either worn by """""fashionable""""" normie teenagers or skater dickheads

gosha on the other hand hasn't been discovered by mainstream normies and is probably one of my favorite designers rn

I've wanted to get into gosha, is there any decent pieces that I should pick up?

Your so gay

goshas already overplayed u fucking idiot ur not edgy

fuck thupreme

>NJ
Used to live there so ik first hand "fashion" there is either preppy brands like VV or shit like golfwang, and those are for the really fashionable kids. 99% of NJ is high sports socks and nike socks

nike shorts*

Normies know about gosha

supreme, bape, gosha, palace, OC brand and CDG play are all just entry level. It's what you wear when you feel most vulnerable and want to avoid taking risks (financially and with your fits), and want everyone to know you're buying into a culture with an established following

I'm looking to buy some fake supreme gear anybody know some dirt cheap sites

quintessential streetwear
which means you probably shouldnt buy it

Unionhouse you broke shitlord.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORkJVTf3QO4

You're right, and you just outlined my recent purchases perfectly. I'm going to endeavor to try to build more deliberate and unique fits with my purhcases. Thanks for the inspiration.

cheap, tacky, indie, cringe, teenager, emo, trying to fit in, no sense of style, intimidating, etc.

I think the problem with the brand is basically what
said. There are nice pieces but the accessibility of the logo clad things to the average person really feels like it cheapens the brand as a whole.

CdG is one of my favorite brands of all time, but after Play people are only going to know it from all the hypebeasts with their little hearts and it really hurts me to know that.

>not 'in my heart you're my reigning champ'

so you´re trying to say that Supreme is great and you´re insecure tool about trying out popular brands?

kek

Don't feel so bad, idiots buying Play are subsidizing your CdG mainline purchases. It is almost impossible to turn a profit on mainline fashion, gotta sell crap to the masses to pay for the good stuff.

>gosha on the other hand hasn't been discovered by mainstream normies and is probably one of my favorite designers rn

the basics are all over gosha on instagram

Nj 732 here....fuck thupreme nigga