WHO CAN STOP ADIDAS

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-04/adidas-s-north-america-sales-jump-26-after-outlook-raised

they just get bigger and better every month and it wont stop

>yohji focusing more on the y-3 label
>alexander wang making collabs with adidas\
>kanye getting more control with working on performance shoes
>white mountaineering collabs looking nice

So who can stop adidas? 2017 is set for them

>"2016 the year adidas took over nike!!!!!!!1"
>being this delusional

>2014
plus no one said its gonna happen over night faggot. adidas is winning

So is this like console wars but for stupid faggots?

2014 you complete retard

no its just one autist trying to force his shitty meme

that shoe is god awful

>yohji collab
>wang collab
>kanye collab
>wm collab

so when adidas will do something on their own?

adidas is literally retarded in making so many limited release products. all they needed to do was not make ultraboosts as limited and they would've had the next normie favorite aka the roshe run. Same goes for the yizzy season line. my fucking grandmother knows what "yeezys" are but creating a $1k+ resale market that most consumers will never touch is a waste of hype.

and this is also ignoring the fact that all adidas clothing outside the basic tracksuits is absolute trash.

>yohji focusing more on the y-3 label
trash

>alexander wang making collabs with adidas
hack designer

>kanye getting more control with working on performance shoes
yay more shoes for rich arabs to wear

>white mountaineering collabs looking nice
looks dece but WM is average at best even for their mainline

Literally this. All the addidas stuff you're shilling about are collabs. Without them addidas would literally be nothing

>what are ultra boosts

fucking worst bait ever

but i'm pretty sure than more than you

>EQT
>NMD
>UB
hope this is bait XDD

>ultra boost
>styrofoam looking sole
>ever being lifestyle-relevant if not to Yeezy Boost
you just proven us right

>styrofoam looking sole
poor bait. It is the reason why adidas is so popular nowadays. 90% of the people who wear them say its the most comfy sneaker ever and even then a non collab sneaker is themost sold sneaker in 2016. keep trying

>its the most comfy sneaker ever
people also say that about uggs, roshe runs and crocs.

>themost sold sneaker in 2016
been debunked a lot of times on this very board

since when the fuck does nike own converse

Like I said 90% of them said is the most comfortable sneaker ever. You won't with those 3

The company was founded in 1908 by Marquis Mills Converse and has been a subsidiary of Nike, Inc. since 2003

this
I tried to get the olympic red uncaged boosts the day of release and they were all sold out, like what the fuck every time I try to get a pair is sold out, no point in even looking for shit anymore

>olympic red uncaged boosts
They did you a favor, fucking hideous lmao.

Ultra bolsas will end upa así a classic

the only "issue" that Nike grew 4-5 times bigger than Adidas in the 10-15 years while Adidas was sleeping and Nike is growing too! even if Adidas grows at a faster pace, you do the math when Adidas will reach Nike, we all will be dead by then

true dat, i guess pic was not related

NIKE SHOOK

Mc Donalds is the #1 burger joint in the world.

so? OP's talking about getting bigger, which i put into perspective inb4 Adidas fanboys start to believe that Adidas will overtake Nike in the foreseeable future

He also said better. I don't agree with numbers except for the fact that basketball shoes trend are shifting to tubulars and boosts. Nike had a good run but they're running out of ideas and not promoting a movement like adidas is now

>Adidas
>Ultra Boost
>NMD
>Tubular
>Yeezy's

>Nike
>Jordan's and other sneakers from 30 years ago

Nike BTFO

>tfw literally cannot stop buying adidas shoes

Stop crying, nike fan.
>This year(2016)
>pic related: 2010-2014
????Are you retarded???? That pic doesn't prove anything about the current year.

BOi