What do you sick cunts eat on a regular day?

what do you sick cunts eat on a regular day?

how many calories would you estimate you're eating?

i eat 1-2 times a day. mostly sallad and chicken or pasta with some kind of sauce

probably 800-1500 calories a day

pic unrelated

ANSWER ME!

Intake is 3,000+ calories depending on how active I am each day. Sometimes a little less than that on a recovery day, usually more than that on a very active day.

I'm into cycling, so I burn 3,000-5,000+ calories per day depending on activity level. I eat 3 meals each day, plus extra calories as snacks during longer rides.

You can eat whatever the fuck you want (within reason) as long as you spend at least an hour or two exercising every day.

Plz leave this entire website

Breakfast
>bacon, eggs, Brussel sprouts, toast or potatoes of some kind
Lunch
>yogurt
dinner
>Some form of meat and potatoes and salad

And I eat berries and almonds throughout the day

800 to 3000
i eat like shit
going to take care of that when i start hitting the gym

Don't really count but I think it's between 1,200-2000. Hard to really get the calories if you go vegan.

I'm a cliche starving artist. My diet consists of bread, peanut butter, pasta, spinach, coffee, and cigarettes, though I need to quit smoking since I can't even afford those really anymore.

Rice and beans, bro. Super cheap, very filling, and flexible enough to make into a bunch of different dishes with only a few other ingredients.

some days I eat 1500 others I eat 1800, I would like to eat more but I'm too lazy to cook before 12

Twice a day

3,000 calories

Breakfast usually consists of 4 slices of bacon, half a pepper and a quarter of a small onion and 8 eggs cooked in the bacon grease. 2 sausage patties, two biscuits, country style gravy, a large glass of milk, and a sprinkling of cheese on my eggs and some potato slices fried up in the remainder of grease with some pepper and a splash of raw apple cider vinegar on top.

Dinner is a huge dinner plate heaped full of salad and a lean dish.

Oh yeah, rice. I eat a lot of rice, too.

What kind of beans do you eat? If you get the big bag of beans don't you have to soak them to get the shells off or something?

Phat

i eat really heavy meals but only once a day usually. i also drink a lot of black coffee and i do greek yogurt. i will probably die in 20 years

Yeah, you have to soak dried beans, and that takes forever. You can also buy them pre-soaked in cans and they're still pretty tasty and cheap. I usually buy black if I'm going to make mexican food, red/navy beans if I'm making cajun food. You can also just throw a bunch of different kinds in a pot and make chili.

I gotta gain more weight. I'm too lazy to make any food or drive anywhere.

2k-2.8k a day
5'10
155lbs
Ottermodo

Cool. Thanks for the advice, user.

I work with Huel because I'm too lazy to do proper food. Seems to work great, 2000.

around 1000, 1300 on the weekends

oatmeal

fruit

meat, vegetable, carb

Main lift days: 2200 calories, mainly eggs, steamed veggies and chicken/beef with rice. Also protein shake with 1/2 cup red bean ice cream.

The other four days of the week I try to hit 1800-1900 calories with the same type of diet as my main lift days.

a mason jar of coffee this morning

sushi

more coffee

Anywhere from 150 to 3000 a day
I ate 3 meatball sandwiches today so I have to go super light tommorow
Breakfast 1 egg over easy on toast 190 calories
Lunch tea maybe a tiny b if rice+chicken 500
Dinner idk probably ramen 190 calories

So 880 calories
Idk if that will cancel out today's gluttony

From 2000 to 6000.

>mason jar
do you have to let absolutely everyone know what a massive faggot you are?

A lot of tortilla chips.

So far I've had a bit of coconut yogurt + some banan. bout 2 go hiddrate w/ big water

don't count calories cause i have godlike genes. i know not to be stupid and have fast food like 3 times a day every day tho

i shoot for around 2700
im tall, working out is modern couture, and im on a bulk

I eat around 2000-3000 a day.. I am not active though. I used to eat around 500-1000 but my weight was 180 pounds.. Now I weigh 130. I'm 5'8. Whatever, I'm not complaining.

Usually less than 600.

How do you make half a package of ramen?

currently cutting so 2k calories. thats a heavy breakfast, regular lunch, snack (usually banana), and postworkout shake after hitting the gym

I just had two slices of toast with jam and some hot coffee it was nice, didn't eat breakfast because I'm sick and got out of bed an hour ago. About to go on a bike ride for a few miles and looking forward to some soup when I get home. Honestly I don't count calories and only lift or exercise super hard when I'm in season (wrestling, I'm not that good so I don't make it my life in the offseason) and just try to eat sparingly and stay skinny and healthy :))) also cycling is a great way to burn calories

I eat within an 8 hour window, starting at 8am, ending at 4pm and fast for the remaining 16 hours:

06:00 - wake up, mediate, yoga
06:30 - if it's day 1,3,5 I'll go for a 5 to 10 km run
07:30 - I'll start the day off with a healthy portion of protein (no bigger than the palm of my hand) fats, low GI carbohydrates. Something like half a grilled chicken breast + half an avocado + a piece of non-tropical fruit or wholegrain rice
08:00 - If it's day 2,4,6 I'll work out, high intensity interval training, wights, calisthenics, followed by a small smoothy of frozen fruit and full fat greek yoghurt or raw egg whites
10:00 - a small snack of two pieces of fruit + nuts
12:00 - a medium sized raw salad + a serving of lean protein, mostly fish or seafood
14:00 - small snack of raw vegetables or oat cakes + humus
16:00 - cooked vegetables + a slow digesting protein, such as 2 or 3 eggs
16:00 to 22:00 - if i'm feeling particularly hungry i'll allow myself a few nuts or a piece of fruit or a juice
22:00 - sleep

On day 7 I rest. I probably consume between 1800 to 2400 calories a day

Wish I was this organized but I can't focus on anything this much

Jeeze I can relate though, it took me at least two years of good intentions until a routine actually stuck. Just keep going.