STARTERPACK THREAD

STARTERPACK THREAD

Stop projecting, it ain't healthy starts playing... baka

Please more desu

>tfw u would date such a girl

i wouldnt lmao

she probably has herpes too

i dont get it, those are just basic clothes

I am, and the sex is so good I'm starting to wonder if I should call it quits with my gf and just make this a regular thing, instead... hate that feeling
I wish I had your strength

Obv the sex is better, chokers in a girl are like black belt in sucking dick

op just wants to feel better about himself. the usual

Me

Lmao more

dream girl desu

>Smoking mids
>2016
K E K
E
K

feelsbadman if you dont have a good hookup

>ZTR
>chocker
>y-3, nike
>anime
>Veeky Forums

Shes like guilty pleasure personified as a gf

the moth suck a mean cock, but it's the little things that do the difference, like how she swallows and licks me clean with a smile, while my gf spits it out and give me a disapproving look. Or how she fingers her own ass when she goes down on me, while my gf will let me fuck her ass, but won't ask/beg for me to do so...

jesus i hope i never reach this level of cringe

You think I'm not aware of it? these thing build up, and before you know it you're fucking a tumblrina on the side... it's not something anybody ever aspires to

i wouldnt have anything against fucking a tumblrina you get what im saying

lol, somebody got assblasted enough in a game to close out and make this image

It would make a good gf, but minus the daddy issues and the fact that she's a whore.

>Veeky Forums

This image has always been wrong. These bitches don't browse Veeky Forums because you're forgetting the part where they get triggered by literally everything.

Always thought it was because of its "omg so edgy n random XDDD" side.

I may be wrong tho

None of you are funny, you're all unoriginal and annoying

its when they're worn in unison that you look fucking retarded

90% of Veeky Forums looks like this

someone do
>pink sweatshirt
>dadcap with a logo
>cropped pants
>white sneakers
>"I'm into fashion 2016 starterpack"

I feel personally targeted.

fixed

unashamedly fall in love with such a girl
literally non existent where i live so maybe that romanticizes it

>Guily
what did he mean by this?

>This triggers the average Veeky Forums poster

can we pretend this never happened user

>no Doc Martens
inaccurate

>can we pretend this never happened user
what did he mean by this?

>you're all unoriginal
welcome to Veeky Forums

the best sex i've had was with your average tumblr cunt with daddy issues, they know what they're doing. they're only sex objects tho, getting involved with a tumblr bitch is dangerous

>acting like an expert
>thinking that oregano in a bag is "mids"

embarrassing

the real weed man is here now, kid. maybe i'll drop some knowledge on you if you're lucky

>the real weed man is here now, kid
why do stoners have to be so embarrassing?

sounds like you've never smoked the stuff, kid. what would you know about it? you are probably too socially isolated and unpopular to smoke weed with cool people. then you act like it's your choice

used to smoke everyday for about 4 years 'kid', until it started to mess with my brain, social anxiety and all that stuff. I do miss it sometimes, so have fun while it lasts n all

>tfw everyone likes anime ironically.

w2c TN cap (bottom right)

>tfw dated this girl
>was borderline with daddy and mommy issues

Not worth it desu senpai

this is me

what are the name of those shoes?
seen them a dozen times on here but never persued them, figured they'd be out of my price range

damn you really went in there huh

Me too senpai, borderline is the worst.

>nigger memes
>funny

pick one

agreed. it's just the creators dream that girls like that came on here

8/8

may the choker trend never die

never die
never die

I'm not that girl but I have borderline and I'm sorry. We sometimes don't realize how much we hurt you and how we drag you into our pit of self-loathing. It's hard when our emotions are intense and we haven't learned how to deal with them in the way that normal adults have. Sometimes we see no worth in ourselves and that leads us toward dangerous, risky and harmful behaviour, either to try to become complete or because we think we just inherently deserve shit lives.

I hope you know that you did nothing wrong by caring for someone and you were probably a really supportive partner, which is why you might feel so wronged now. I know it hurts. I hope you can pick up your pieces and not look back at her bitterly. She probably loved you too, just didn't know how to show it because she was so consumed by her own unbearable pain.

I've gone through therapy and while I wouldn't say that I'm completely healed, I've learned to treat people around me with much more care and to manage my emotions in ways that don't hurt people. I hope she learns to live through her suffering and that you learn to forgive her.

nice pasta

>Thinking thats mids
It's not even weed.

>2016
>being an 8th grader
ishygddt

heh ... nothing personnel kid

Your dumb. Originality is stupid.

its a collab between converse and comme des garcons

great thread

unironic use of the word "tumblrina" is how i know you're a virgin, fyi.

i like gianni mora hat and vetements
too bad they got this reputation

me

Lmao kill yourself familia

>triggered
how can you be all of these at once?

>typing this much
get a job

please stop bullying me im trying ym best

Middle school core

Every art school in nyc desu

Bruh this is literally what Said. My brother and all his friends in middle school dress exactly like this

omg THIS "being weird and loserly is cool" kys please

yeah thats me minus the nike stuff.

nnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just made this.
Good?

Eh nobody I've known to do parkour actually uses gloves. Otherwise spot on.

What's wrong with uniqlo?

When I watch the videos a bunch of the guys use a glove on one hand, also when i go to the "training grounds" I sometimes see a guy who wears gloves. What could i put instead?

FTFY bro

I've never seen someone dress like this. It looks like 2 different outfits mashed together.

Dated a girl like this, worst mistake ever. Why do these bitches with serious problems and daddy issues do this same shit???? Don't make the mistake of dating this kind of girl.

id date her

the only thing wrong with this is the cargo shorts, never wear cargo shorts

replace the cargos with some 6" inseam salmon colored polo shorts and you've got yourself some fratcore.

I don't understand.

desu I just wish it were better quality. I'd pay extra for a higher end uniqlo line

Stereotypical footwear, unless they are actually bare feet.

the bad egg in your kids entourage

Wtc the converse looking ones?

the puffy jacket killed me

those are converses desu

shit desu in pooland they cost twice as much as in us considering wages and stuff shit desu

>that puffy black jacket

Nignogs use to wear those things in the middle of fucking summer to school when they were really popular in Georgia, where it was 100 fucking degrees out.

same