Femine clothes?

Femanon from Veeky Forums here, spent most of my life playing vidya, and wanted to get myself together. The problem is, i have no sense of fashion AT ALL. I want to get some femine clothes, but i have no idea what kind of clothes is considered femine, other than dresses/skirts and pink clothes in general(i'm not going to wear al pink, no way). I want cute femine style. Any help?
Also sorry if there's a thread for this kind of stuff but couldn't find anything.

if you're a landwhale, lose weight before worrying about fashion

how tall are you? what's your body type? posting a picture can better help us help you.

5'1", i don't really know what my body type is? Average i think. Small boobs though. Sorry, i really have no idea about fashion.

I'm not a landwhale though, i'm average in terms of everything.

go to reddit/fma

seriously

female fashion advice*

that place is shit fampai

Which is closest to your body shape?

Pear i think

inverted triangle

i am a man btw

lmao these shits are unreliable because the girl will lie about what type she is.

Here are some quick tips since all I have is your height and an approximate body shape.
-Stay away from clothes that are too baggy (makes you look heavier and shorter at the same time..)
-Get some lower cut blouses and shirts (only as low as you're comfortable with) they make your figure look longer and even out your body proportions since your butt is the biggest section
-Get form fitting shirts but not too tight
-Try to get a wider pant leg, or at least stay away from jeans that are too form fitting around your calves and ankles (mainly height reasons)
-It would be best to get your pants tailored after buying them since most pants/jeans don't usually accommodate both a big butt and a smaller waist
-Heels of course would help open a lot more options for you
-Don't be a prep or basic

Give more info so we can help with more details

Height and weight, meight

post body pls
I haven't had a wank in 8 days due to camping

>It would be best to get your pants tailored after buying them since most pants/jeans don't usually accommodate both a big butt and a smaller waist
Yes i figured this out already lol
I just want to know what clothes are considered femine right now.

skirts/dresses, obviously.
if you want to go ultra feminine then lace, silky, gentle and flowy fabrics. flowers i guess and cute patterns. honestly just get a simple a-line black skirt plus any t-shirt, and tuck it in. boom. don't be basic pls.
just find a store where you like what all the models are wearing then buy those clothes. easy

Just look at people you want to look like and analyse what's different about you/what specifically you like about them. After a while you'll notice patterns.

Ezpz answers are basically qt skirts, pale colours, polkadots etc if you arent ugly/fat

That place is garbage. Much better off with like Pinterest.

why would she lie if she's trying to improve? go back to the red pill lmao

rick owens very cute style

user thats not femine at all

femanon try looking into girl kpop groups, see if u like that, sorry i dont have any femine inspo

Find out your best colors.
If you don't already know, probably because some dresses were more flattering to you and people let you know, check that color seasons thing, it's about keeping up with the dominant colors of your face and the contrast between them.

It's not all pink clothes, and if you're thinking Kate Perry pink - almost nobody can wear that, not even Kate.

>user thats not femine at all
rick owens does really feminine stuff though
that fit isn't particularly so though, I give you that