dope or nope?

shit quality

I fell for the school-shootercore meme
kmfdm/levis cords/thrift

Fourth for Harambe

reprost

Thoughts?

repost from last thread
favorite sweatshirt for the seine-maritime summer (we don't have one)

dirtyass mirror

i really really really like the palette

can we see it from the back?

ylis taas vauhis

From the back

need a pic from the back

täällä vähän elävämpi meno

i'd really like one from the back for this pic :^)

listens to porches once

I literally posted it you fucking mongoloids.

nope, just looks sloppy.

henley placket is crooked and WTF with buttoning all of them in summer bro?

pants are unflattering (doesn't need to be tight, just the bottom looks awfully lazy with the roll AND full break, and around the crotch/hips fits very sloppy).

The Adidas make your feet look like a size 8. Slimmer profile shoes would be better. The black socks don't belong at all in the earth-tone look you're attempting.

Also you look way too young to pull off that patterned shirt. It looks a size too big as well. You look around 5'9" so you should be wearing slimmer pants, slimmer/shorter shirts, and anything that makes you look elongated.

oops wrong reply

no i meant post it from the back

I'm not really into Porches but I love Frankie Cosmos

Is this anywhere near proper palewave?

hmm I agree with some of your criticism, and it's a very good criticism so I'd thank you for that, but I'd disagree with other bits of it.

For one thing I definitely *should* have unbuttoned the top two buttons, and have done now :)

the shoes are not actually adidas, they're a fairly slim profile shoe called Royal Republiq Sparticuses, pic included, so that part of your post is off

completely agree about the black socks, just didn't have any that fit the colours so threw em on

just fundamentally disagree about the shirt and the trousers I guess, although to each their own

no but it is nice, though your pants could be slimmer at the knee and cuffs either smaller or get the pants cropped. Still a pussy machine tho.

yeah the only problem is you dont have stan smiths and a light pink shirt

I'm kinda new to this board, any thoughts?

Good [ ]
-----------
Bad [x]

wow, just bad. no tuck with that shit, you don't have the confidence to pull it off. The pants looks terrible with the bluchers, and you look ridiculous wearing a shirt with a buff bro on it while you're a twink.

look like the Biebs in the upper face (eyes and brows, face shape), but upper part doesn't mesh with the duo-tone Vans. The belt doesn't match the level of casualness the shoes bring, and the cardigan wtf rolled cuffs man???

not terribad, but could go up a point if you had made the "OK" symbol with your hand below the belt.

lookin' good bro, but those feet are HUEG LIEK XBOXU. Pants could be a bit shorter with less break, maybe a bit slimmer as well. The jacket is pretty tight on your chest but flares around the hips like a woman. This can be mitigated by having a good & manly posture [check], or wiiiiiide shoulders [ ].

That sweater is WAAAAAY too small for you, pham. Pants cuffed too high, should just be crops at that point. The shaved head with angry-pooping-expression does not go with the girly, rounded collar of your polo. also wtf with the polo sticking out the bottom????

LIKE A MEME
seems like you would get some normies who are "into fashion", but the facial hair doesn't do you any favors. Your face looks like a fat pig from the nose down due to the shadows your facial hair creates, as well as making your mouth seem smashed together like a cartoon piggy.

that's okay bro, but you're posting on a fashion board for others to see and thus will be judged to shit and back. Regardless of the brand or "slim profile" of your shoes, they look very fat in the picture where you're wearing them. Maybe lace them tighter? I'm just saying, as a friend, they make your feet look small.

oh no sure man, didn't mean to come across the wrong way, I do appreciate the feedback and you're certainly right on a lot, I just think to an extent we have different views on what constitutes a good look. You're probably right about the shoes, I'll see how I can change things.

G O O D B A D
O
O
D
B
A
D

Right on, I like the look, just would modify some aspects. The idea is good, and I myself wear things very similar.

Been a while

>Brooklyn nine nine
:^)

i am the tuck master

wow you must be pretty small to be able to fit in a sink

Remove nail polish and this will be 10/10

noice m8, I'm planning to shorten the jeans, actually
:^)

Are you a girl or a guy

>2016
>not wearing fanny packs

fannypacks were ruined last summer give it another 4 years until the next revival

last post until i cut my hair

W2c sweatshirt

You look like a shit version of

Do you need baggier tops to tuck? Also could swap conversation for navy old skools?

Really? I think it matches nicely

Guy :/

Forever 21 lul

Also got this jacket I'm not completely convinced with

buzzcut

its a bathtub

;-[

like this fit more than the other one. what shoes are those

feet look tiny, id get different shoes and throw another roll on the pants but i like it overall

good but i dont really like the cardigan

stache sucks, shirt & jacket are cool, im never gonna like stacking with this aesthetic.

pretty cool

it would help if we could see the whole jacket. checked.

i promise im done posting boring fits for a while i just need one more bc my og leans came in today and im excited

Oh my days probably the first time I've teared up laughing at something I've read online

its a hecking bathtub

yhyh keep trying to blag it rumplestiltskin

The high top new balances for j crew. In retrospect, I really should've gotten the low tops

clothes.

wew lad

Went to the Boiler Room today.

wa ta fuque ? white night core

Would laugh at on the street/10

w2c rug

Any recommendations?

take it all off and get in the pool

isn't that what kanye said in that song I don'
t remember

I heard him say it as I typed it but no it's slightly different had to switch up the words so he wouldn't be mad at me

Get a haircut

You look like Lord Farquaad

What happened to your jawline?

odd shadow/facial hair bc im too lazy to shave

that's the aesthetic i was going for, so good

Wtc bin

Kek

shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
only good thing itt
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit

focusing is hard

Are you a fuckung police officer?

Being a cocky lil shit on snapchat but whatever, anyways gimme pointers

>he fell for the raw denim meme

typical corncob yecarthy reader

Individual pieces are good but I don't think it fits together very well. Something about the shirt and the jacket together seems off.

I think you would look better with just a bit of stubble, suits the rockstar look you're going for. mad jelly of your hair, mine's too straight for that shit

Reposting this once and then I'll retire it. Keep in mind this is the first fit I've ever posted here. What's the damage?

Nothing offensive about this, you're looking good but not standing out which is totally fine
Six foot hobbit on casual friday
Not a fan of the dropcrotch. Color scheme reminds me of a Dell laptop
This is a fit for pics and not public but it doesn't matter because you're attractive
At the very least, you're here and not shitting up Veeky Forums with this garbage meme

the internet police
pull over, son

>Six foot hobbit on casual friday
v chill
also your boots are too damn big with those skinny jeans

That's good to know; I've been trying to introduce myself to looser pants but so many styles look like shit on my twig legs and weird hips

>death grips are my favorite band

wtf is with the socks

Raf x APC x MMM

Stay poor jellyfags

Swegway Across America fifth place winner

zip your fucking sleeves

also while you're at it sell that shit and get a proper assymetric one

Honestly inspo bro, thanks for the compliment, i'm

thank ya kindly! Good to hear

Lmao
Would be a really great fit if your damn boots weren't too big for he got damn head

This is actually great

Please shave dude