2 basic 4 u

Pic is me in some of my outfits. I'm 5'6 and 130lbs. I need help with everything as you can see. I'm open to any suggestions.
My hair is red right now (inb4 basic girl starter pack) but I'm growing it out to get my natural black hair back. Any cut ideas for it once it's grown out? I have a picture of my virgin hair if that would help.
Makeup tips are also greatly welcome (my makeup consists of a wing and spot concealer).

Lose some weight, maybe 10 lbs

I mean, if you want to go with the same kind of style you have so far, you can mute it down a bit. stick to tops without graphics. photos do show a girl who's probably ~100 pounds but the style would still work for you. your top two photos are better than the bottom two. replace your tops and tights and shoes

trousers in bottom left look faf w2c?

Thanks

I got them at a thrift store overseas before I moved to the States.. Massimo Dutti

This. Essentially tone down your current style and add a bit of androgynous items to your wardrobe

I will try that. I really like androgyny but I'm also trying to dress more girly.. I'm not sure how though.. I always come out looking slightly edgy (in a really horrible teenage way). I'm not sure what girly pieces to buy that don't call for it to only work with one other article of clothing leaving me with like 3 complete acceptable looks.

If you want to appear more girly you can still wear the skirts. That's definitely something that would feminize your fits

When you say you want to dress more girly, do you have pics of what style you're looking for?

I like Korean fashion. How it's dressed up but not too attention grabbing or boring.

>4th fit

do you like bobs, femanon?

I like them a lot but I have curly hair so it is hard for me to maintain (I learned that the hard way).. The shortest I usually go is about 2 inches above the shoulders

I see what you mean. For inspiration, instagram will be your best friend. You can also look at korean sites like mixxmix or ain.kr. They might ship to US if you spend a certain amount too

Just beware because without the right body type the clothes can make you look like a butch

Thank you! I'll look at those sites for sure.

What body type would not go well with it? I'm 32C, medium butt and honestly a pretty slight waist.. Also I'm skinny fat

Some shit fits

FULL RICK

Really Sherlock?

>red flags everywhere

kys

I had to point out since tumblrinas don't listen at all

Oh okay thanks I almost didn't realize my clothes were basic and shit after posting a thread about my clothes being basic and shit.

Your weight doesn't look bad
But you might wanna lose weight just in case if you gained like 5 pounds it would really show so be careful

full rick owens

Lose 15lb and stop fucking dying your hair

Yeah I'm trying to lose 10-15 pounds more.. I'm down from 175 so just gotta keep on track

I only know as much as I do because I've dated girls who were into korean fashion. I can't really visualize your body type, but it looks best on relatively skinny girls. As long as you're not short and chubby, you should be fine