I just copped a grey pair of NB 990 V4's. They were $50 off

I just copped a grey pair of NB 990 V4's. They were $50 off.

Did I fuck up?

yes

My grandpa literally owns these. He does yard work in them

There are far better looking models.

You goofed.

i got some 993s for like 30 dollars... how do i style without lookin fratty

Fuck

They're good for comfy / slacker core

I hope you wear those to the gym

Are people on Veeky Forums posting muh new balance earnestly?
Please tell me you see NEW BALANCE as the ironical meme it is on the current year.

It's like you post beard styles. Or fucking models of Clarks. How do you do this shit earnestly in 2016?

Levis is classic, for example, or i dunno, Converse. It's done to death but it won't tire for a while because that's the way it is. You have to feel this shit intuitively. Your NEW BALANCE is tired as fuck, it's pathetic to see people wear them or post this shit on Veeky Forums srsly.

lol

I... I own Clarks. what the fuck, user.

NB is not pathetic but to be so adamant about your disdain of a fucking shoe company is undeniably gross and sad.

You have to be an absolute bummer of a person.

not the user you're fighting with but come on, you're on a fashion forum and he's talking about his taste in shoes. get over yourself meng

literally old person tier, if you can't see that there is something wrong.

I kinda like them. Not sure how I'd style then, but I kinda like them.

I don't know, user. Maybe I wish we could all act like normal people and set aside that self righteous bullshit.

I always see these models of new balances mentioned by people in fashion forums along with other great shoes and new balance models (crt300s, 574s, 998s, etc, etc) and I always wonder why? These shoes look like Dad NBs and Mom Sketchers had a baby.

+1

Where did you get 993s for that cheap?