Tattoo Thread:

Tattoo Thread:

Hey, looking to see what everyone has for tattoo's. Looking to get my first and thought i'd see what everyone has. Picture is an example of the space i'd like to fill not specifically this tattoo.

I feel like Veeky Forums really just likes minimalist black and white stand alone pieces, so idk if you'll get much advice or inspo based on your OP pic.

That's a pretty large portion of your body to want to fill without any notion of what you want, bro. You looking for one solid piece or a bunch of thematically connected smaller ones?

I have both my left and right side filled in sort of like your OP pic except stopping at the elbow and I haven't finished the full wraps. Left is all color and bright, and right is black and white. Here's a pic from when I finished my right arm

Here's the left arm

What do you guys think of Irezumi on Asian people/Iamnoweeb?

I'm thinking about going to this tattoo parlour that specializes in the style or I might go all the way to Japan for it.

>pic is not endorsed by aforementioned tattoo parlour.

chest before I finished and connected the right arm. Not a great picture but only one I have on my phone showing [mostly] both sides. Its a hawk eye, not a human eye.

Hope you find a cool tat idea.

Wasn't sure which // to post in honestly...Im actually looking to keep it above the elbow aswell, and possibly one solid piece still unsure at this time...

If you're in the states and willing to travel all the way to Japan for a Japanese style tattoo, I'd check out State of Grace in San Jose first. They have some world famous Japanese artists that work there.

Pretty sure it would cost you around 250 an hour with their highest profile guy (Horitomo), but that's still cheaper than flying to Japan - and he's world class.

This is probably the only board where you can discuss tattoos without everybody raging about degeneracy. You'll still get those, but people are a little more open to the idea.

Aww shit, good tip man. I live in LA so, that's way easier.

got this a couple weeks ago

Did it help you see into the future so you could see how much you're going to regret that?

kek wonder how mush the scratcher charged for that

objectively great tats done by pros

20$ night at a scracter gathering

tattoo is shit

don't fell for the b8

c/n

This is great

gay

bretty gay and a smudge from afar tbqfwy

I want to get a white hand (the white hand of saruman) tattooed on my left pec. I think it'd be really cool but would the white ink look terrible?

You'd probably have to have it outlined in a darker color for it to come out decent on your skin (assuming you are white/depending on how white you are). I don't see why the white ink would look terrible, besides if if the tattoo was terrible.

Also, I get it's the hand of Saruman and what that means, but as far as tattoos go - a shitty handprint doesn't give your artist a lot of room to show some talent on you. Your pec is also some serious prime real estate.

Just my two cents

I've heard that white ink is a risky choice. Either it doesn't come out the way you wanted or it just doesn't come out at all.

I'd suggest further inquiry into the subject with a reputable source.

having a hand print on ur tit aint gonna look good man

Reposting something I saw here in the hopes that someone can point me to the source.

Some people will prolly go and call it edgy, but I think it looks great. A simple idea, well executed and very clean.

google "Der Ritter"

>google "Der Ritter"
Fuck me you amazing bitch

russian criminalcore

Thinking of getting a larger tat of this on chest or a slightly smaller one on arm someplace. Advice?

russian criminal / hipster numale / land whale core

Ftfy

huh? Irezumi looks best on Asian people, always kinda looks out of place if white/black dudes get it

neat
ayyy somebody saved my drawing

Disgusting

posting my hams again

Like the left one

artist?

This is mine. Go in tomorrow for a decently big thigh piece. Ya'll are gonna hate it so much. Can't wait.

I just saw a hipster with patch tattoos just like that on his hams. They were big heads of boys. He was dressed in tight short black short and white shirt, was pretty tall and blond, aryan model looking. but tatoos were cringy af

Here's my friend's tattoo

And here's mine

don't know which is worse

You should not get tattooed. When you get older, your character changes, hormones, life experience, you will regret the shit out of your cool at the moment tattoos.

Probably yours

lmao @ off-center tramp stamp

and also ur post is bad and wrong if the tattoo has a purpose. not like bullshit arrows and compasses, but stuff like homages to art or artists you love, or even your own art, as well as cultural/spiritual/traditional stuff like maori face tats or whatever

tattoos are cool

>you should not get tattooed

...if you're getting trendy meme tattoos to impress autistic virgins on Veeky Forums

I quite like my tattoo.
What do you guys think?

>your non-existant tattoo is worse than both my autistic friend's my little pony tattoo, and my high school avenged sevenfold emo tattoo

What was your inspo? Do you have anything else landsknecht-esque?

It's not much coming from an user, but i think that you're quite talented.

me

those are quads not hams

retard

>tips fecobra

Hello. Be gentle.

this isn't an original you dense twat

Some people dont like the multiple stamp look, but i think its a nice asthetic. Also sick Mugen bands.

I'm on month 6 of sitting on a tattoo idea I want -

In Mistborn there's a magic system called feruchemy where you store different things in metal bands. In this case I'd have mourning bands on my upper forearms that would work the same.

I'd have them done like brush strokes and colored copper-ish, if possible. To show how time eats away at memories and shit. I dunno, may be overthinking it but some Veeky Forumsg said Mistborn was Veeky Forums

Besides that, I saw an imagine of a skeletal foot stepping a shovel into the earth and I feel like there could be a rad abstract I could make.

Ahahahahahahaha! Holy fuck. I really hope you guys are just trolling with random images.

Hey I have this burn mark on my forearm i wonder what I can do to cover it up?

Burger boi

It's my own project

Looks dope

Sounds neat but, so does sky diving.

Easily traceable, thanks fella

What's the inspiration? You a biologist or something?

Here is without my shitty watermark xD

everyone already has it, fuck off you're useless now

looks lame as fuck without the watermark, dont want it anymore

would this look good as a tattoo somehow?

Mike Adams

that would look like a huge smudge, obvious no.

checked

hot dog

I have a titanium screw in my hand and I'm a chemist, is this an Veeky Forums forearm tattoo

sick quints

depends how large

This as a tattoo? My favorite artist of all time.

Get it really big on your left arse cheek

This is from just after I got it, so it's pretty red still. Super happy with it tho

get it outlined with brown ink.

No. I just really like animals anesthetics. But I do like animals in general.

>>anesthetics

ninja has this

i love it

Yeah dope af

Just got the final touch-ups done on this one

is it supposed to look like shit? because it does

hell yeah, just not too big

I've been thinking of getting the main theme to Chopin's Ballade No.1 tattooed on my back, tracing the sides of my spine. I've been sitting on the idea for about a year now but I think I'm not going to get it and just continue to play piano. That's money I can use for lessons

fuck off beethoven fag

>Original?
7.5 out of 10
>Placement on body
9/10 spine is some coveted space senpai
>Would you rather use the money elsewhere and Maybe then get a tattoo that means more later?
Prolly breh

YUCK

It's the only tattoo I have ever considered getting. If i don't get this I most likely won't be getting a different one. It's the main piece of music that inspired me to start playing piano 2 years ago.

But if I don't get it thats fine too. I've just been thinking about it for some time bow

I'm a six foot five muscular dude but I love flowers, I wanted to get a flower tattoo that doesn't look too feminine, any reference pics?