Why do Catholics refuse to acknowledge their massacre of 68,000,000 Jews and True Christians...

Why do Catholics refuse to acknowledge their massacre of 68,000,000 Jews and True Christians? Why do so many still follow the Whore of Babylon?

truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

References:

[DA]
K.Deschner, Abermals krhte der Hahn, Stuttgart 1962.
[DO]
K.Deschner, Opus Diaboli, Reinbek 1987.
[EC]
P.W.Edbury, Crusade and Settlement, Cardiff Univ. Press 1985.
[EJ]
S.Eidelberg, The Jews and the Crusaders, Madison 1977.
[LI]
H.C.Lea, The Inquisition of the Middle Ages, New York 1961.
[MM]
M.Margolis, A.Marx, A History of the Jewish People.
[MV]
A.Manhattan, The Vatican’s Holocaust, Springfield 1986.
See also V.Dedijer, The Yugoslav Auschwitz and the Vatican, Buffalo NY, 1992.
[NC]
J.T.Noonan, Contraception: A History of its Treatment by the Catholic Theologians and Canonists, Cambridge/Mass., 1992.
[S2]
Newscast of S2 Aktuell, Germany, 10/10/96, 12:00.
[SH]
D.Stannard, American Holocaust, Oxford University Press 1992.
[SP]
German news magazine Der Spiegel, no.49, 12/2/1996.
[TA] A True Account of the Most Considerable Occurrences that have Hapned in the Warre Between the English and the Indians in New England, London 1676.
[TG]
F.Turner, Beyond Geography, New York 1980.
[WW]
H.Wollschlger: Die bewaffneten Wallfahrten gen Jerusalem, Zrich 1973.
[WV]

Repent and be saved in the name of Jesus!

Other urls found in this thread:

truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
youtu.be/IQeH7E69Oxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That image is a good example of how Christianity is a slave religion.

Non praevalebunt.

Your Jesuits man the gates of hell. Jesuit is a Babylonian word for "blood drinker" reffering to their role as the gestapo of Catholic "Church." Have you read the Jesuit Oath? That's no "Christian" oath.

Okay, we killed them because they were acting like faggots. Politics nigga, get with the program or get killed.

Ok.

You mean an oath found in the library of congress, which any asshole could have published?

>trusting the LoC for shit like that
Anyone wanna get that fucker republished back into it?

I wanna hug that rabbit

Back to /co/ with you.

I don't go on tumblr.

>truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

Even looking at the first list they are already spreading falsities.

>The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.

Hypatia's death had noting to do with religion and everything to do with her ties to an unpopular senator.

>Battle of Belgrad 1456: 80,000 Turks slaughtered. [DO235]

So what every battle fought by someone who happened to be christian is now Christianity's fault ?

>First Crusade: 1095 on command of pope Urban II. [WW11-41]

The first crusade was completely justified, it was a means of countering hundreds of years of Islamic aggression.

The page ends with some half baked conspiracy theory about the Catholic Church being responsible for the Rwandan genocide.

This is a place for history, not for conspiracy theorists.

The only qualm I have with your post is about the first crusade
In principle it was fine, but there is no way to defend the conduct of the crusaders during it. The massacre at Jerusalem (at the time a Christian majority city, and after the massacre a permanently Christian minority city) was by no means justified by the rise of Islam

>The page ends with some half baked conspiracy theory about the Catholic Church being responsible for the Rwandan genocide.
I'm glad I didn't click that link.

Men are men right? There is hardly a way to stop anyone at war from raping and murdering, This isn't really a fault on the Crusade, more on the War that entails it.

>furfags already infesting Veeky Forums

Go away.

>being a sick fuck
Dude what the fuck?

lel

youtu.be/IQeH7E69Oxo

>defending Papist pagans
Matthew 25:31-46

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Nice shitpost.

PS: see

>worrying about truth in religion

It's Truth in history.

>Implying this is a bad thing

How are the victims of individual Catholics fault of the religion?

How are the victims of individual communists fault of the ideology?

You tell me.

Jesus gives the Church authority.
Jesus does not say that the man seeking salvation MUST do so through the Church.

You're free to fill out your own taxes, but a guy at H&R can probably get you a better return. That still does not forbid you from still doing it yourself because middlemen are by no means infallible.

Catholic church is usually a better choice but wew lad they do fuck up quite often.