What brand of cigarette is Veeky Forums?

what brand of cigarette is Veeky Forums?

V A P E
A
P
E

Smoking is not cool, sad.

doesn't matter.

unfiltered white paper cigarettes have the best aesthetics in urban settings.

cigarillos look best in western settings.

cigars look best at formal events.

wood pipes look best in mountains, forests, or seaside settings, but no one should ever see you smoking a pipe, you should only do it alone.

vaping is not effay. fire is a necessary component to the ritual. fire connects you to ancient man, who first discovered its power, and eventually also burned and smoked leaves. the stars burn. the sun burns. setting something alight brings pleasure on a primal, subconscious level and lets you connect with every living creature across time and space, from this galaxy to the outer reaches of the universe.

all that said it's a disgusting habit and i don't smoke, but everyone should.

>Cancerous thread

Nice double entendre.

Why do these threads keep coming up every single day? When are you gonna figure out that smoking isn't Veeky Forums and that among smokerplebs, the most Veeky Forums smoke is faggy american spirits? Quit making this thread.

whoops, should have checked the archive i guess. i'm not a regular. sorry.

Lucky Strike or Camel studs

weed

smoking isnt Veeky Forums

it feels Veeky Forums for a while but the novelty wears off and eventually youre smelly with yellow teeth

/smoking

Smoking is ultimate effay, if you pull it off you can hit levels that none smokers cannot.

only attractive people look good smoking , i definitely wouldn't say i am attractive when i smoke, brand doesn't really matter if you're not attractive.

Just tried pall mall reds for the first time , didn't think they'd be menthols, im not a big menthol smoker at all but i will say that was a nice cigarette , very smooth smoke and great taste

Hand rolled with pipe tobacco, don't inhale and use matches exclusively with a NeAtO cigarette case

also davidoff cigarettes have some effay as fuck packaging on their cigars and cigarettes

fedora

aussies smoke bryan

kek

my fav

smelly clothes

just roll sterling u fuckin crackhead

i only smoke naked on the beach or in the woods

stop making excuses for not being effay