I haven't found a single person irl who thinks these shoes look good

I haven't found a single person irl who thinks these shoes look good.

Does Veeky Forums have shit taste?

>wearing memes in public

They don't look good. Most non-collab or new original Adidas are bad.

Sounds like a you problem desu

Not a problem, I just think it's funny that no real human being likes those shoes. Same with Qasas.

But Qasas do look good.

if you want to appeal to plebs you should just stick to entry-level pleb items? It's not that hard, I don't have tricky ricky to impress teenage girls or whatever

This

He has Rick to impress the teenage boys. Get it together OP

If my goal was to impress normies I wouldn't be broke.

I like them both, but they look like alien feet to most people.

>Does Veeky Forums have shit taste?

Absolutely.

Does nike pay you to shill for them?

Im not a fan of these super hyped adidas shoes. The look like cool designs but on feet theyre so unfitting.

Yep.

Was going to buy them day 1. Dooms are dope.

they look good if you are one of the many koreans i see around campus repping them with full 'rich asian parents-core'

w2c fake y-3? i swear aliexpress doesn't have any no more

They look like shit desu

Stop being poor

why care about other people

There's only one person I know who thinks my triple black Doom's don't look good, and he exclusively wears DC shoes.

alien feet? you suck at analogies

I've always liked Novas much more than Dooms. I dont like the shock thingy and Novas are less alien looking while still being weird for normal standards.

I won't cop them because I don't know how to wear them besides with sweatpants and fuck sweapants.

>If my goal was to impress normies I wouldn't be broke.
This quote summarizes Veeky Forums completely
/board

NIKE SHOOK
WILL DEY EVER RECOVER
ABIBAS ON THAT WAVE

Taobao

Use an agent like Basetao or Dotdotbuy.

Lel they have like 20 pairs in triple black at my mall. Nobody wants them.

I like these shoes

they look much worse irl than they do on pictures
a lot of adidas new kicks do for some reason
even Qasa suffer the same issue

Just copped pic related.
I think its just that it kinda borders the line between mainstream hype and Veeky Forums. The tubular train has died now, but it still looks great and very Veeky Forums but not to the mainstream.

We wear this shit because we think it looks good, not because normies do.

ID ?

>overthinking this much

I like LunarEpics t bh

yes. For example this borad is in love with adidas but if you go to a adidas store, their sneaker looks like shit, plastic material that will fall apart in weeks. The stan smith and super star are ok because they are simple. Don't take what this board says as laws.

What store can I get one of these since, Adidas doesn't have them anymore.

>file name

> wanting clown shoes

sometimes things look great on a tumblr pic but shit irl

They look like sandals for people with malformed feet who struggle walking.

are they comfy?

>bitter fuccbois in this thread who have never even seen dooms or qasas irl shitposting because they can't cop

stop

Not comfy, fitted but I can't wear them for a whole day

I bought ultra boosts because effay told me to and they are more comfy than any shoe ive worn

hard to admit qasas and y3 look like shit in everyone eyes outside 4chans meme fashion circlejerk, isn't it?

>not the superior granite cw

I would like to see it for myself.

he does it for free

The only qasas I'd buy are qasa boots. The boots don't have the banana silhouette

w2c joggers with that cuff?

i've seen a lot of normies to appreciate how they look on pictures
but they objectively look less impressive when they're actually on your feet, even for myself

thats because everyone wears them with skinny black jeans

like a fucking retard

you can't blame the show for people's shit fits

as a german i have never seen anyone other than me wearing dooms. no one ever commented on them but then again the only comment i ever got on shoes was "why are you wearing boots in summer"

And yet I meet tons of people who love them.

So either all my friends in design/fashion/architecture and arts have shit taste, OR you have to accept that taste is subjective and influenced by different social groups, OR you simply surround yourself with people who have shit taste.

>And yet I meet tons of people who love them.

PS that is not to say that many people wear them, simply because few people feel they can pull it off well.

\why do people think that adidas is only popular on Veeky Forums? nearly every sneaker board/site has a hard on for adidas sneaker. people are scared of their popularity or just of popular things in general

>not only popular on Veeky Forums
>but on other sites
the discussion is why they're not popular irl, dumbass

PK novas are dope, hope they stay in stock longer so I can cop

>outside Veeky Forums

kek