FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

I don't know why being super skinny is even that good- clothes don't fit you and if you work out your body just consumes your muscles because you aren't feeding yourself enough. :(

So this is my last post in a /thinspo/ thread for now boys thanks for the skele memes and Anorexic qt pics. Love you all ;_(

any protips how to survive a 3-day music festival?

Drop acid.

take psychedelics and dont eat too much

don't have any ;_; I'm pretty clean tbqh

w2c

>
>take psychedelics and dont eat too much

Yea if u are a heavy drug user u will flip out. If u are not then this might kill u lol, dont fast and take psychs unless ur gonna be able to handle some vision quest shit.

typically I fast 24hrs ++ before dosing though

I'd say ur gonna be working enough with dancing fucking and shit that u gotta eat each morning at least.

Clothes don't fit skinny people if ur buying fat people brands only. I'm a 6'1 right in between most mediums and larges but if I want to fit into some European shit like apc or Scotch and Soda I need a Europe body.

But yeah it's gross when a guy has skeleton arms or legs. Like major red flag gross. Or if the ribcage is like threatening to rip through sickly, thin skin.

But skinny is totally different from healthy, strong, fit etc.

summer set?

Is there an album of qt thinspo grills somewhere?

I wet to sleep around 10pm I think and woke up at 2:10am. I don't know If I'll go back to sleep(If I do it will be from 7-10am or something like that.
What should I do? I'm sure there is something I can find to eat but then there is the "better sleep for weight loss"thing that Ive seen that idk actually works.

If I work out arms and chest and do cardio and eat how I usually eat, will I lose skinnyfat?

helo fwamilye daly remindar to stay hidhratted tanks luv u bye

Just look up thinspo/thin girls/skinny girls on various websites like pinterest/tumblr/etc

How to slim down muscular thighs?

thanks froggo

drink well frog

I am a girl, 173 cm, 53 kg. Should I go towards 50 kg?

No.

this

My Ritalin is not helping though. Only feel hungry when it stopped working and it is night.

Why do you take Ritalin?

Also, you don't have to be hungry to eat. You just have to be not full so you don't throw up. Just eat for pleasure.

I'm sure this is a bait routine

>clothes don't fit you
Most clothes are designed for thin people, that's what fat people complain about so much.

I've never been to one but maybe bring some of your own food (like nutritious, filling snacks that you don't have to cook) because I'm guessing the food there is expensive and fatty.

What's a Europe body? Like, not fat?

Guys I need help,I have pretty wide hips and broad shoulders,flat chest
Is there still hope to look at least decent if I lost more weight?

53 sounds skinny enough to me but its your body

stay moist froggo

We should add something to the sticky about stating your stats before you ask a question concerning your body. What's your gender, height and current weight and what's your goal weight? Everyone looks better skinny, as long as you don't go into near-death-mode.

Sorry about that,
female ,5'7 and 134

helo u tok my jowb? luv u tanks bye

What are your weight loss goals? As I said, imo everyone looks better skinny even if they don't have -the- ideal body shape.

Aw froggo

Losing below a bmi of 20 isn't going to suddenly make you look spoopy.

130 at first and then 125,sometimes the body structure demotivates me a lot,but I agree that everyone looks better skinny

I agree,tho sometimes it just feels like why even try if I can't change the worst parts

Why settle for complacency if you have goals? Learn to embrace what you can't change and improve what can be improved. That's just cutting your nose off to spite your face if you actually want to make improvements.

Thank you I'll try

fucking mexicans

They did some diagnostics on me and told me I need Ritalin in order to go study or get a job. Lol.

But you're right. Eating smaller portions throughout the day helps but I keep losing weight.

bought a bomber jacket and it feels really tight at the shoulders should I size up?

Eat bigger portions then? I haven't experienced this so I don't fully empathize with you but if you don't feel full or you don't feel like throwing up after you eat then just eat more. Good luck!

Is it leather? If not, wear it for another couple of days and see if there's any difference. If leather, return and size up.

ilu frof

Feeling pretty damn full after I eat something, even in tiny portions. Seems as if my stomach got tiny after I lost 10kg. Will try to gradually eat bigger portions then, see if I can do that.

I dont think theres any hope
Mums room

could you post another picture that shows the shoulder part? it's hard to tell in this one

I've just sealed it back up sorry.
I didn't like the way it was pretty much an upside down v.

that's okay, hope you can find one that fits you better!

Off?

you have to be pretty dumb to complain about the shoulders of your bomber, then make a pic that shows everything except for the fucking shoulders
DROPPED

why is tea so expensive mates
i'm a coffee addict that wants to replace his coffee addiction with tea but loose-leaf tea is expensive as shit and teabags are trash

>tea is expensive

What? Where do you live? Where are you trying to buy it from?

Whats that got to do with being thin anyway

No calories in either

organic green tea in the bulk boxes
if you hate bags so much rip them open idk

bumfuck nowhere america. All the local stores just sell coffee and cheap teabags. The coffee's pretty good but the tea is pretty garbage. My friend recommended I buy from Teavana but shit from there is expensive

no caloric drinks are pretty thin related I'd say. I down water like mad but water's pretty boring so I also drink lots of coffee.
I heard drinking too much coffee is bad for you though so I'm looking to wean myself off it

I said it didn't fit nice at the shoulders, I already know that. I wanted to know if it was meant to go straight down or diagonal

Thank you, I now have to find the courage to walk to the post office

og frogo

Order online in large quantities? If you have any vacuum jars it will last a long time.

lmao nigga just drink more water
hungry? lmao no you aint, you thirsty. drink more water faggot
how many glasses of water you drink a day? lemme tell you, not enough
fill up a gallon jug full of water.
you better fucking drink all that shit in one day you fucking loser
I'm currently at 1.5 gallons a day, and I'm still thirsty as fuck nigga in fact imma chug down another glass worth of it right after I post this bullshit you punk ass trick ass mark ass mother fucker

kek

Who is this jizz wizzr? she's absolutely perfect

try next time

just pasta i saw and instantly thought about you guys

Is peanut butter the ultimate weight loss tool?
>feel literally nonfiguratively starving
>eat 1 teaspoon
>suddenly full for a few hours

I feel full after sucking my daddy off

ephedrine is the ultimate weight loss tool

also how come i can eat literally anything else with similar fat/protein amount and still feel hungry but as soon as it's peanut butter i'm completely satiated

not otc

have you tried cottage cheese?

no, does it work the same or what?

just lower cal and higher protein which tends to be better for satiety, whatever works for you though

But lezbehonest PB tastes better

lmao thats a damn shitty routine

Have you tried eating plain nuts

I guess peanut butter is just the same thing but smashed up

yeah and pizza tastes better than PB but I dont eat it for weight loss

yeah it doesn't work nearly as well if i'm trying to not eat much, they're actually good if i want to easily stack up on calories/nutrients rather than cut

idk what it is about pb, maybe the consistency, judging by how quickly it works it taste itself might have something to do with it

you can tell by the hair that these pictures aren't very close but this is my very worst to my current best. don't know how my skin didn't end up totally fucked after being so disgusting. 5'7" ~205 lbs to 127 lbs so far.

Good job and youre lucky with no loose skin

thanks senpai - very lucky

Getting more girls?

yep. I live with my gf now, thus the butterfly shit behind me

Insane progress, keep at it

Congrats! Post pic of doggo pls.

Morning thins, current and future. Good luck this weekend. Stay strong.

he just got a haircut so he looks totally different right now

good job user

Nice job user.

Good job user!

only thing i ate yesterday was two tablespoons of peanut butter lmao i love it
this is fucking amazing, good job man
thanks and you too :)

this is probably weird but since i've managed to obtain a flat stomach, i can't stop looking at it - it's difficult to believe that this body is mine after being chubby for so long. i hope no one catches me just casually rubbing my stomach

What's the fookin point of making these threads if no one is going to post fashion thin cutes?

When it comes to deciding your "activity level" for your TDEE, I'm pretty confused.

I do shit like calisthenics and yoga most days, but I've heard when it comes to burning calories - neither really does much.
But when I change the activity level from couch potato to "light exercise a few times a week", it looks like it's severely overestimating my burned calories from exercise.

I think I'll just leave it to couch potato regardless of how active I am.

We can do that too but we want to become thin cuties ourselves

>I think I'll just leave it to couch potato regardless of how active I am.
Yeah, I don't include any activity in my TDEE, don't trust it

This

male 6'0" 120 lbs

I felt more or less satisfied with myself all year and then I did a bike tour and now my legs are getting big what do

Keep going. 120lbs for a 6"0 male is waaaaaaaay too low.

post a pic

the feel of a flat stomach is one of my main motivations

post pics