W2C effay clothes in Nu Zealand? Seems like the list from sticky is from years ago and is irrelevant

W2C effay clothes in Nu Zealand? Seems like the list from sticky is from years ago and is irrelevant.

>not exclusively going to opshops tho?

>implying NZ opshops have anything good in them

high street in akl. there's a good tailor on customs st. hang around lower queen street area but just avoid the mainstream stuff. there's a pretty cool store called workshop on vulcan lane. (and if you like craft beer check out vulture's lane bar just down the street)

Why are IDs even gone?

Op shops and ascolour, otherwise go online
Shits not too bad in wellington, auckland is probably worse but there would be more designer places there too

Wellington ops suck because everyone shops there. Auckland ones are really good and I've picked up some really expensive pieces for a steal.

Also ofc all the designer shit on high st. Saw an old lady in full rick and it reminded me of that witch bitch rick rolls around with, was p cool.

try the aussie sticky their one is fucking comprehensive

yeah, they definitely do if you look.

gotta head outta the city if you want to score good shit. the hutt, porirua or even levin has some good stuff.

post jandals

Clothing here is absurdly expensive to buy compared to online, even accounting for shipping. Is anyone going to that fashion weekend in late August?

This is true of anywhere though. I travel a lot for work and I picked up a 90s burberry bomber in hamilton of all places. An old asian tried to snatch it out of my hands was p funny t b h

I got an old Boy London bomber in Hamilton. it's a good jacket.

boy london is stussy-tier cancer that you see on the wiw facebook page

it's a vintage jacket. it's literally a surplus m1a1 with boy london embroidery. it's a good quality jacket. i don't know about their newer stuff.

The big block of opshops on k road can be good. Everything is taxed heavy though. Anywhere on the north shore of auckland has been a waste of time short of a few lucky finds in browns bay.
Go for nz made and you will find its cheaper in opshops and often good quality.
Learn to wear the classic swandri lace up bush shirt.

swandri is v based tb

Aucklander here:

Area51
Fabric
Workshop
Good As Gold
Gubb & Mackie
Zambesi
Edit.
Made.

I only ever really shop from Fabric tho but menswear selection has been pretty weak in recent times.

yeah wtf happened to Fabric? It was great like 3 years ago and now there are so few mens items, most of which are comme des garcons homme pieces which I'm not interested in. The Korean moneybois love it though so hopefully they can stay in business long enough to stock cool stuff again.

They are moving to Britomart this September (they are taking over the Timberland store) and bringing in some Undercover for mens which will a nice addition I guess. Prob explains why they shut their shop in New Market too.

oh nice. I just checked their website and it seems as though they're stocking some cool stuff again. Must have just been to their store again at a bad time. Not that I'll ever buy it but it's great that at least one store will be stocking Undercover. I think the last one was Qubic, strangely enough.