Back from Veeky Forums yo. I'm frequenting Veeky Forums to better slay. This outfit got me laid last week...

Back from Veeky Forums yo. I'm frequenting Veeky Forums to better slay. This outfit got me laid last week, although she wasn't a looker, her body was high test.

How's my fit? Any advice?

Also are high test girls effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-Y93N40o4
leftfieldnyc.com/collections/jeans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit Veeky Forums dresses like shit.

Oh jeez lol

It's not the outfit that got you laid. Gonna say that rn.

I like your shoes but that's it. Also this could easily go in a WAYWT. Other advice: Being Veeky Forums to "slay" isn't fa

Explain
>you betcha
I watched fargo too
What did?

She must've been just a horny bitch. Lurk more PLEASE.

>What did?
literally anything other than that else
that's not to say this outfit is bad, it's just... nothing. it's bland, basic, casual. there's nothing wrong with it, but people aren't gonna look at you and think you're well-dressed or anything.

Yo as another Veeky Forumsizen I'm gonna tell you Veeky Forums ain't shit except for hairstyles. You have to be a skinny little twink boy to be Veeky Forums. No-one in real life actually gives a shit about anything that goes on here and unless you're trying to be a "big funny guy that dresses weird but who cares he's huge" then turn back. gains are way more important

Yea thirsty sluts we all have been there wooho fuck off.

Oh fuck off already, Veeky Forums is about fashion and from a fit standpoint this outfit is really fucking plain.

how you dress has fuck all to do with getting laid
if it boosts your confidence and you feel better, of course that will help but it's inside your head and the clothes don't play a part
there is very small marginal of girls who might compliment you on some more out there designer piece which might be a nice ice breaker but it makes really no sense to buy that kinda stuff just to have those girls talk to you

It literally doesn't matter what you wear if you're fit and post here, they will just post a comment like shit silhouette or lose weight

Not that the OP is particularly good

desu this would look really nice with different pants

OP literally said so he could slay more. Being here isn't going to help him because most girls will fuck you even if you aren't Veeky Forums.

wheres your aeshetic friendo. being Veeky Forums and buff is hard but look up some inspo first.

Your fit is normie as fuck, that being said its alright. You're no fashion God wearing this, but at the same time it's not horrible. Practical.

damn good sizing on those clothes baka

lurk more
Jesus those pants look like shit
Don't buy loose fitting pants unless you cuff it above your ankle
The inseam is way too fucking long
It's so bad holy shit

yeah i'm feeling that vibe here. No idea why though, do these Veeky Forumsgs not realize some of the most effay people are Veeky Forums
>David Gandy
Lol wut, david gandy and the most effay people on earth are fit
Then why be Veeky Forums?
I agree, but being fashionable makes you more personable.
What's wrong with my fit?
Definitely
I disagree, being fit and fa has helped me slay like no other.

You're a retarded sperg if you think that looks good.

thats inarguably cool ass costume design you stupid sack of shit

it looks fantastic

explain how it's bad without resorting to memes

This is the most basic shit ever & it's not even good. Poor quality clothes too.

obvious samefagging

honestly Veeky Forums niggas are normies and streetwear is like as entry level as it gets. normies love it

> Rag & Bone Raw jeans
> Wing + Horn shirt
> Grey Common Projects kicks
How is that poor quality, I feel like Veeky Forums is poorfags who only buy asos china crap.

Basic fits are normie level? Normies don't even get the basics right.

U wut

Veeky Forumsg blown the fuck out. You guys are near r9k levels of delusion.

>slept with a girl who "wasn't a looker"
why?

i don't think of myself as especially successful with women, but things have never been so bad for me that i needed to settle like that. just go without sex for a few days or even a week if you're off your game.

Well your outfit isn't much right now, but the real problem is that your clothes don't fit well. The worst part is the jeans. Lurk here more, read the sticky and avoid rick threads.

Not op, but I wear jeans like that. How should they look?

She had a hot body and a butter face. I wouldn't wife her or take her home to mom. Still needed to get my dick wet.

Your calves are as big as your quads..

>Lol wut, david gandy and the most effay people on earth are fit
NOBODY CARES

>Then why be Veeky Forums?
CLOSE YOUR BROWSER AND GTFO OF THIS BOARD THEN

well done. youve bought expensive pieces and managed to make them look utterly uninteresting

>I need this
kek

I love it when Veeky Forums comes here to argue shit like "being fit us better for getting girls". I come here because I like fashion not because I want to get girls. But I think this speaks a lot about what most of Veeky Forums is like, they start lifting to try and become "alpha" or whatever and then come here to project their insecurities

Just a heads up, I plan on posting weekly.
> utterly uninteresting
You talk like a woman
No, not here to do that. Just wanna look good and learn about being fashionable. Don't read too much into things.

my theory is that it's someone who has used Veeky Forums for quite some time and is very bitter towards us

he probably posted a similar pic before and was mocked

please keep this to fuccboi general or waywt if you want feedback. we dont need to see an entire thread dedicated to you every week.

>ill just use ad hominem because i cant take criticism

why does everyone on this board talk like a snarky effete teenage boy

The outfit didn't get you laid. & she wasn't a looker? Fuck, you are retarded.

serious advice to OP who is probably bait: leave and never come back. this is not like Veeky Forums, this is not a place for normal people to come and get advice on dressing better, this is a place for low self esteem teenage boys to shitpost about their hobby. Literally spend 10 minutes reading through threads, look at their "humor", the female-esque bickering, the bitter elitism, and most of all the fits, and decide if this is really people you want to emulate.

>but people aren't gonna look at you and think you're well-dressed or anything.
yes they are, i swear all of Veeky Forums suffers from tumblr-tier delusions about the real world. his clothes fit and are high quality, he is dressing in the top 10% nationwide.

>top 10%
>bottom 10%

>he says it is thing but i say it is opposite thing

zinger

fuck you, you're making Veeky Forums look bad

He's right please stop

Honestly just fuck off already

where do you live? This is probably ultra-fashionable in some rural shithole but go to any decent major city and this is average at best.

i don't dress for women, i don't live for women.

this fit is almost unoffensive normie tier which is fine if thats what your going for, but theres a tad of autism to it, think its the shitty straight fit jeans and those clunky ass shoes

>You talk like a woman
yea you got him, man. good one. discussion.

>but theres a tad of autism to it, think its the shitty straight fit jeans and those clunky ass shoes
this is indeed the only thing that doesn't work imo. for some reason, the shoe/pant interaction does make it look a lil' autist.
I think the problem is the chunkyness of the shoes, somehow. always thought cps were slim silhouettes
bunching at the knee might also imply the pants aren't the right size, or just a goofy fit.
that said, still better outfit than 80% of men around me.
not that I condone this sh/fitposters behaviour

i can't believe what you just said about us

that was so out of line

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-Y93N40o4

never seen those Common Projects before...

the jeans aren't rag & bone either

Pls kys. Your outfit is terrible, your jeans don't fit, and you're bragging about banging an ugly girl on a japanese anime image board. What more do i have to say to convince you to drink bleach. Also stop skipping leg day you fucking curlbro.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>my sides
YOU LOOK LIKE FUCKING POPEYE IM CRYING.
YOUR HEADASS NEEDS SOME SPINACH

Looking strong bro.

Getting girls is about facial aesthetics and actually being able to talk to them. Buying some jeans that fit and looking like you bench press is only going to help so much...

That's bland as fuck but you just need to get jeans that fit (these are terrible) because getting girls isn't about your clothes or being extra fit. Just be in good shape, wear clean fitting clothes, have attractive face and not autistic friendly personality and you gonna get more than 90% of them.

Now fuck off from Veeky Forums.

never thought i'd see the day that limmy shows up here

are those jeans bootcut?
throw them out and get some slim fit jeans instead
the cardinal sin of pants these days is having wide bottoms

You're right, still think this place can be improved. It's not even the most effay board. That honor goes to /out/
how?
Here's the tag on the jeans, they're rag & bone fit two. Copped at Nordstrom's. The delusion continues....
How are raw jeans supposed to fit? Everyone just seems to be shouting things without any real feedback. I'm assuming it's butthurt.

They're Rag & Bone RB15. Leg opening is 14inches. Not boot cut, slim fit but with some room in the thighs.

I just went to this website and looked at the fits, I have no idea what is wrong with OP's fit. leftfieldnyc.com/collections/jeans

Stop the meming, you dweebs.

Get them tailored you fucking autist.

What is wrong with his fit? They look fine.

ngl this outfit and physique are what im aiming for me. What's your current lifts/routine? I just started lifting

>this thread

This isn't good but you'll get there. Everyone's being really rude for no reason you even stated that you're new.

Its just basic normie stuff, lurk some more. Ignore all the butthurt skellies and fatties spouting hate.

hey OP! welcome to Veeky Forums

advice: cuff the ends of your jeans so that they don't crimple on the tops of your shoes. Get a nice watch / chain some accessories so your fits look less basic even though you cop'd some expensive brands.

more advice: this board is literally fucked in the head man, most of the shit that gets posted here will make people laugh at you irl. Take everything with grain of salt and browse mostly for inspiration to create your own fits.

gl dude

Samefag

In what way do the clothes "fit"?

The t-shirt is way too big around the biceps, but that could work with a more relaxed look, but his jeans are too tight around the thighs.

I could see the t-shirt working with a raw denim or something not so faded, but only if it were either slim or relaxed all around, this weird almost-bootcut shit is disgusting.

I personally dislike off-white shoes when you're wearing nothing else close to that color, but that's subjective.

He managed to ruin a perfectly easy to pull off look.

is it possible to see this from the back?

make those jeans a bit shorter, tighter and darker. Get some jewelry, i suggest a chain, and you got a great basic fit that fits your body type.

in no way is this well dressed, very average but hes good looking bc of his body so that leads you to think that
dont be autistic, the shirt is perfect imo and the jeans could definitely be tighter and shorter

Get a new pair of jeans that arent so low cut, either cuff or roll them so you arent stacking on top of your shoes, get different shoes. If those are Common Projects you can sell them for $200 easy and buy a decent looking pair of shoes with money to spare. Also do something about the baby hand man idk how you fix that but your baby hand is really throwing me for a loop.

Or sell your CPs for a better not shitty chunky pair of CPs

Routine is PPL without the L stopped working legs this month, I don't want a fatter ass. Lifts are 1,2,3,4pl8 for reps.
I feel that, thanks for the reassurance
I'll do that trips, I appreciate the advice. Hopefully this board will have more users like you.
Thanks, I'll work on accessorizes.
I'll keep them and wear them with something else.
>tfw baby hands
Nothing I can do desu..... :(

I'll be back next week. For all the Veeky Forumsgs hating on me, I'm only trying to learn about fashion and dressing well. I think it's a cool way to express yourself that really isn't utilized. I remember reading a book on Victorian fashion, and how the clothes a person wore would help indicate what mood or emotion that person was feeling. How Queen Victoria wore black constantly to indicate the mourn the loss of Prince Albert. How people wore white and bright colors to express happiness and joy. Not saying any of that applies today, but it's an interesting way to express yourself. So pls no bully.

What common projects are they bro

>dat forearm

yummmmmmm

imagine actually thinking this

>spending that much to look mall-tier
wew

dadcore

dude those deffo arent Common Projects, they look more like EtQ Amsterdams (might be wrong about that)

Dress like Dio and pull all dem hoes

That tee shirt fits very poorly.

>skipping legs
>wanting a good fit
choose user