ADVENTURE-CORE

After 5 days of voting, Adventure-core has been chosen as the official main core of Veeky Forums.

Post inspo/your fit/etc

Kill yourself faggot

/thread

:^)

wearing a patagonia fleece doesnt automatically make it adventure core
terrible fit
fuck off

If you think whatever the fuck "adventure-core" is would even make a good fit you should fuck off

did i just have a stroke

cool fits

Iwas so hyped about the pirate one, but well, whatever, dumpling what i have hope it helps

Here's what I'd wear on a dangerous, post-apocalyptic adventure

I've been checking out outlier and wool and prince alot recently.

Is that adventure core?

You rep adventure core, but some of you couldn't pitch a tent if it meant life or death.

do you have the ability to control insects?

sorry you got humiliated but that's your own fault

your style is pathetic

I liked that novel a lot when we read it in junior high

But no, sadly

Naruto is a novel now?

Oh sorry, I thought you were referencing lord of the flies. I'm unfamiliar with Naruto

w3c that jacket

A B U R A M E C O R E

Wasn't me that made the reference but yeah google shino aburame

Also I don't think anyone in lord of the flies has the ability to control insects.

Oh okay, thanks for explaining. No they don't, but I somehow connected 'controlling insects' with the title of the book. And they do live on a deserted island which kind of fits the whole adventure theme

Those aburame characters look kinda Veeky Forums

I thought "adventure core" was just like outdoor clothing you wear for fishing and stuff.
This is just streetwear

>adventure core
>yeezys

come on son

going downstairs for pizza rolls and hoping mom doesn't ask you if you've finished your homework isn't an adventure

It's a nightmare and you will never escape it user

C'mon guys, post some fits

With warm regards,

Come at me, armageddon

Shino Aburame-lookin' ass

>exposed ankles

wouldn't survive a week. leave that shit to cuckcore

this thread confirms that adventurecore is only liked by autists.
Fucking narutofags.

>White knit sweater
>Ridiculous gold rimmed glasses
>Awful, uncomfortable looking ass boots

Please stop

w2c boots

pls be irony

I like, goddamn.

You'd be dead in 6 secs

This isn't supposed to be shit you'll be afraid of getting mud on. Everyone of you, kill yourselves.

adventure-core is gay and populated by people who will inevitably perish once shit hits the fan.

I propose a shift towards something more operator/prepper/paramilitary-oriented, with pieces that are actually suited to an Armageddon-type scenario.

Stop trying to make an "official core" fuck off

/out/ meets Veeky Forums which is pretty much the same thing if you aren't autistic or in to urbex

image didn't post
whoops

They're surplus rubber boots of the finnish military, try varusteleka.fi

#
it's a woollen shirt, a must during the cold ass nuclear winter. Rubber boots enable me to roam in the marshes. Seems like you've never been in the wild
#
1v1 me asshole and we'll see who's who

when did dressing like a boy scout become effay

kek

that's a fucking nice jacket, w2c

Cozy room thread?

>Seems like you've never been in the wild
I have, and if I learned anything is that comfort is a must. That shirt will get soaked with radioactive fallout after your jacket disintegrates from use after 4 days outside. Also I recommend getting inspo From movies like The Road instead of just buying pale clothing in H&M senpai

It's self-made actually (by my grandmum), not h&m. Wool is an extremely versatile material in the post-apocalyptic adventure. It keeps you warm and is breathable

>Article made by a grandmum in a post apocalyptic scenario
OK you beat me that's just too good

Still don't like the jacket though. Would have gone with a military style myself

Undercover

>2013
Veeky Forums is late as fuck, just as usual

w2c this cape?

steampunk cosplayer tier

Don't be so pretentious, tents are not some technical marvel only understood by seasoned survivalist. You put poles thru holes, no training or practice needed, just a but of patience and the critical thinking skills of a baboon.

might look cool with those nike boots

Based Nepalese Sherpa's

Where can I get a non-autistic version of those slim fitting long olive coats ?

w2c friends?

I borrowed that exact cape from an ex of mine and wish I never gave it back. Would pay a decent amount to find something like it again.

dead space RIG tier

>Awful, uncomfortable looking ass boots
Those are Finnish military boots and trust me, they are actually fucking great you damn bitch.

Nice try friend.

Also fuck this try hand "core" bullshit you're not in an ubisoft game

where can i cop a fleece like this? not as expensive as patagonia but I just want the fluffy part.

whats the id on the fleece?
cant find it