/Rocker General/

Talk about the rocker look, talk about new pick ups weather they be thrifted, slp, or whatever.

Give ideas judge fits

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/isuwr/all
m.imgur.com/a/zde2r
belongmedia.net/2016/05/01/【interview前半おまけ】-アメリカ滞在中のdyglが語るアナ/
soundcloud.com/dayglotheband
dygl.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rocker looki
that's the dude weed lmao look

Iconic

This board went to hell with the ammount of newfags.

Bump for rock looks

\m/@_@\m/ hell yeah motherf*ckers \m/@_@\m/

Bump because I want people to see how gay u r

u the type of person to say newfags (who r actually contributing and starting new threads like this) are the cancer destroying Veeky Forums while all you do is shitpost and complain

Nico always dressed so nice and effortless

God I would love this blouse but I remember when I tried to get it it was sold out an it hasn't popped up for me again.

Who is this

You think posting a faggot from a gay band and saying "talk about the """"""rocker""""" look" is related to fashion?
Ps: thats "rocker guy" and his friend in the video are wearing slackercore

Matt Healy of the 1975

Stop complaining and post rock then

m.imgur.com/a/isuwr/all
m.imgur.com/a/zde2r
This isnt "rock" neither, is just ysl the hedi era, but is probably what are u looking for

Yeah but Hedi era SLP is hugely influenced by west coast garage rock.

It's more or less a cleaned up version of slacker core

woah hey, we've got a rock expert over here, here to tell us what is and isn't rock

There's not a "rock" fashion, since rock is way to big and have so many different styles that constantly change by the years.
There is, anyway, heroin chic, for example that is a variant of a certain age of the grunge and garage rock clothing style

Stop trying to make everything into a damn wikipedia page. He wants pictures of stylish musicians.

there is no "rocker look" anymore. Rap stole it.

Sorry user i got finals tomorrow and my hysteria is killing me i sounded like a dickhead
I just want to help in fashion

Yes and no.

Hip hops style is still heavily rooted streetwear and more about brand names and recognized.

While it does have a more "rock " look it more or less is the evolution of streetwear

Slp

Hip hop has definitely succeeded rock for alternative/youth culture.

I can't help but feel rock is totally obsolete, both musically (major stagnation going on in indie and the mainstream) and fashion-wise (with SLP making it into a caricature, wearable by people who don't care about music).

Who /goth/ here?

>tfw folder full of Bauhaus inspo I never get to post

>It's more or less a cleaned up version of slacker core
completely defeating the original purpose, nice

DYGL

don't know what kind of rock you're talking about but i'm still seeing plenty of action going on in the independent scene.

source??

Seconded

belongmedia.net/2016/05/01/【interview前半おまけ】-アメリカ滞在中のdyglが語るアナ/

And here's their soundcloud and bandcamp
soundcloud.com/dayglotheband
dygl.bandcamp.com/

Agree and disagree. Hip-hop fashion is moving away from brand names and is becoming more focused on creation. A lot of small brands have popped up so it's more about finding the new stuff that noone has, ie not so much about the "biggest" and "best" brands like it used to be.

But yeah, it is the evolution of streetwear, but that doesn't really say much. The classical rock-aesthetic is still being assimilated into rap-culture.

I hear you. Rock is dying, culturally, because hip hop has taken its place. Rock used to be rebellious, but right now rap is rebellious. Like rock, rap has become a genre that covers everything, from party-music, to punk, indie, etc.

tldr; rap is the new rocknroll

Good thread guys keep it going

Reminds me of this

for the most part punks wear whatever they want

just learn power chords and whatever you wear can be rockercore family

He clothes too big for him

Bad?
>disregard hand in pocket

I thought rockers were meant to me anorexic? Worst part is the hand in the pocket tho

>Jorge wants to bee SLP but his budget won't let him

They are while theyre on a drug binge. Then they get fat as fuck inbetween due to alcohol abuse instead. Just look at Axl Rose/Vince Neil/Nikki Sixx

>mfw I don't keep up with brand collections

I guess it's zara so I'd buy a real leather jacket and switch the docs for black suede chelseas. Also the thinner you are the better a leather jacket looks, but it's no biggie

u look like a clown with those skinny legs and huge feet

Me! Me!

Jacket is H&M. Supposedly it's real leather, though I'm no expert I just read the tags. As for the shoes, I like the docs, but the picture doesn't do them justice - the perspective makes them look a lot bigger than they appear in person. Thanks for the feedback Veeky Forumsmilia. I'm also working on getting my thighs smaller.

w2c printed shirt.

that's literally the stock fuccboi slp outfit with no budget
you can get all that shit from the permanent collection for 10x the price you paid for that stuff

Thrifted. H&M tag tho.

Thank you. You gave me the confidence to get a leather jacket because atleast I know no matter how bad i'd look, there is always you out there somewhere

what a fine bunch of young lads.

do these clothes still smell like the fat sweaty guy that wore them?

Slash was the most fa

The 1975 is such a weird piece of shit band. They're one of those bands that seem to defy logic by their own popularity. Anyone who maintains an internet connection and an interest in this band completely baffles me.

dad please

sorry

Any female inspo

that fit on the left is real good

punk and indie rap where?

The only true rocker look, not giving a fuck

Definitely grunge but alright old fag it's time for your meds

his reflection bout to let go

I had a philosophy professor who wore full oversized shit like this

he also looked like a poindexter crossed with a heroin addict

Nice look

Post fit m8 :^]

Something bothers me about this

can anybody give me some brands or websites to find clothes similar to these besides SLP, love these looks

>>>/reddit/
>>>/9gag/
>>>/ifunny/

why post faggits like this in a rocker thread?

wait never mind i thought that was iceage

The obvious one.

What mean?

jonathan richman is always so fucking cute and has had a distinct and consistent aesthetic for decades

The superior stlye

I know Veeky Forums will hate but I dig natural style.

The Jesus and Mary Chain's style is goals

it's quite simple, really

Hell fucking yeah Nick Cave.