Carotenoid

Is it worth it to start drinking a glass of blended carrots everyday for the tan gains? Then I could tan without getting wrinkly uneffay skin.

pic related

go for it, also you could get out of your moms house and get some sun once in a while op

well 2bh I have wrinkled prematurely because of sun exposure. i haven't worn sunscreen once in my life and I'm visibly more wrinkly than my friends, not only that i used to go to holiday to warm places as spain all the fucking time

shit sucks famo

Or eat some beta-carotene pills. It's probably way cheaper

I used to drink 2 lt of carrot juice every day when I worked at a pharmacy years ago. It was there and I got obsessed with it. I went orange after a few weeks. I have photos from back then. Looks like someone turned the saturation way up. Kinda guido.

same here senpai
shit sucks

>wanting to have a shit skin
Might ass well move to middle east you cuck

Why pass up the co-enzymes and antioxidants?

Man that's cool as shit dude. I want to become orange now and rock some sick fits with my new orange skin.

Carotenoid tans are more orangey and more attractive than brown tans. White skin is naturally not very attractive, that is, white as in pale white. When people say a "healthy tan", they shouldn't go the beach, it'll make no difference in them looking healthy. They should eat healthy instead to get a healthy tan.

You will not notice any change

you should eat carrots though shit's healthy

>White skin is naturally not very attractive

baiting this hard, jezus

When I say white skin I don't mean white skin as in white people, I mean white skin as in pale, like the OP pic on the left.
Now, pale skin may be more "striking" in fashion, and so on, but it isn't really attractive - you'll find that a lot of models aren't very conventionally attractive either but striking as well.

Carotenoid tan is healthy and has been PROVEN to be more attractive both than being pale and brown from sun tanning.

brumpo tungus

should I use sun protection in my face whenever I go out if I live in a hot country?

Guy look better with paler skin

I can't be the only one that thinks this too, maybe its the contrast between the hair and the skin??

I have ghost white skin, if I drink a glass of carrot juice (roughly 4-5 carrots) a day will my skin get a healthy glowing tan, or will it look more like a fake looking sort of tan?

It will look more attractive d00d. Although it's not really effay, depending on your style, fashion isn't really about looking conventionally beautiful, but if you just want to look as attractive as possible you should definitely do that.

I have always legitimately liked sallad and shit but how long did it take you get a golden tan? I've heard everything from days to months

Yes.

Yeah, but I don't want that oompa loompa orange if you know what I mean. I guess I'll start juicing and stop when it gets too much.

It takes a around 4 to 6 weeks for it to take affect I believe.

I've mostly been pretty pale, and my hair is very dark so I don't like when I have really dark stubble on pale skin because it's really noticeable. I'll try the tan thing for awhile and see which I like more. In general it makes my imperfections more noticeable as well.

IT IS NOT FA TO LOOK THIS WAY

i got this way from sweet potatoes and carrots

it is more yellow than orange/gold

it looks like jaundice

there are more effective fake tans u can put on

BEWARE