Can we have a leather jacket thread?

Can we have a leather jacket thread?

Are leather jackets considered safe for men to wear, or does it look stupid on certain guys. What about fits?

I honestly just want to get a nice leather jacket to throw on, and not care about fashion so much. Wear my black or blue jeans, my black boots or vans, and a dark colored plain shirt, and than just have a leather jacket. Easy and no thought to it.

Like in my head I feel like I'd look good in a leather jacket, but than I don't want to get laughed at going into a store and trying a nice one on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=773-__V2kvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leather jackets look nice if you are:
A- skinny
B- not going full 50s greaser

How skinny do you have to be ?

Kanye West wears a leather jacket and he isn't skinny

yeah kanye west is a fat manlet and he looks like shit

Post a picture of yourself then I bet you look worse.

He said leather jackts look nice if you're skinny, he didn't say jackets are impossible to be worn if you aren't skinny. Fat people like kanye can wear leather jackets but they don't look nice.

I guarantee you look like shit.

this is how a twelve year old would respond

In OP picture. Is it the jacket itself that makes the fit look bad or is it the way the kid looks?

Imo it's the tryhard hair styling plus babyface that make it feel forced

The collar is fucked up and it's triggering me, he looks like a try hard, and the baby face also kinda kills it for me. But I'm no expert

tiny head big body baby face and retarded expression

insulting someone so much higher than you without backing your shit up? that's what a 12 year old would do.

I'm skinny 5'9 so leather jacket should work right? Also can I get your opinion on overcoats?

I just hope leather jackets I see on Burberry, YSL, or Blackmeans aren't like those japanese final fantasy clothes that fit horrible and get made fun of.

Nah if you have the build those brands fit nice. American heritage brands tend to have better construction, but they fit like total shit on most people.

Try a biker on, because they are short. But please, if you buy a biker, dress like a rock star or grunge vibe , don't wear them like those tryhard fashion wanna be.
>Video related, how to NOT wear it (CANCER ALERT):
youtube.com/watch?v=773-__V2kvw

>bleached my hair in highschool
>wore leather jackets
>nickname became ponyboy for all of school

Never doing that again

that guy's hair makes me vomit

holy shit

also

>"ack-nee"

Sounds cool desu

Yea. I'd figure the biker style would be better for shorter people, I just don't want people to call me out because I don't actually ride or something.

if you're asking that question, you're too fat.

he doesn't even put it on what the hell

also wtf is up with that hair

yes he does, 2:37

umm my bmi is like 22

Oh yeah, wish I hadn't seen that

Alright I'll look for something, thanks.

Who cares, if someone owns a pair of aviators, doesn't mean that person is a pilot. Poser for example, is someone that buy a heavy metal band t-shirt just because is trendy or something like that.

Holy quads

ugly faggot detected :^)

>this stuff retails in canada for like... expensive...

jesus Canadians sound like faggots hahah

>You gotta help me! My mom's trapped in there with the radroaches!

either SLP rail thin or ottermode/fit imo

>pic related is my vintage jacket

bretty gud

I wasn't the guy who was involved in the conversation, just observing silly behaviour. But if you think Kanyes not a tubby guy with generally shit fits, no example anyone cites will convince you.

>insulting someone so much higher than you

Are you a child? He's just a fucking rapper and no one is immune to criticism.

I will never understand why people treat entertainers as gods.

the fit is horrible; the collar is wrong, the shoulders are wrong and the sleeves are too long. plus, he should unzip it to get rid of the greaser aesthetic (which isn't helped by his hair + babyface)

1 or even 2 sizes down

he loves fashion and his hair looks like that

tragic

full on disgust