What is the consensus on ASICS Gel-Lyte V's?

What is the consensus on ASICS Gel-Lyte V's?

Thinking about copping a pair of pic related.

There's literally a million color ways, that one isn't very good. Try again.

I don't like to look loud as fuck. It seems pretty neutral

IIIs > Vs

iii if you want a more classic vibe

v if you want a more tech vibe

I dig these. There are nicer colorways but I don't think this is a terrible colorway. At least it is not some basic bitch tier colorway

cop

Which color way do you like in particular?

Does anyone know w2c these? Can't find this colorway anywhere. Pic is from Solebox insta.

Dude cop the OP ones if you want. They are nice. Better then just going with basic mono black or mono white. Or black with white outsole.

I personally lean towards more silly playful colorways. But that is just me.

You do you m8.

I am OP. Too many options. I'm considering the workwear pack too. It's more of a winter shoe but I just can't decide.

Well look at your current wardrobe and the vibe it has. Then work from there.

I recently owned a Gel-Lyte V, and I wasn't impressed. It feels tight and narrow, and the toe cap hits my toes as I walk gently, making it really uncomfortable. I probably should have gotten a size higher than mine, eh whatever.

There are better neutral colourways

I thought about getting these but flaked out at the last second cause I knew I was gonna have buyers remorse. Tried the iii's in this pack and they were pretty good but still didn't get. Having a six 13 shoe doesn't help either

opinions?

thoughts on all black? I don't know if I like the silhouette or not

forgot pic

C/N ?

Looks alright

Those are def not gel V's, those are the new multicolor ultraboosts. Pic related are gel-lyte v's

get these ones

excellent choice tsuchiya

Saucony > Karhu > NB >Asics