Help With Haircut

Can you guys recommend a haircut? Currently I'm just letting it grown and don't do anything with it. I have a pretty long face, as you can prolly see. The pics tell you enough. The only option I am excluding is a buzz.

another pic

fuck off you attractive piece of shit

this

I'll blow you guys for good hair advice. Please.

This

If I was you I would get something with longer sides since your face is pretty long. Do you style your hair?

Not currently. I just came out of the shower and dried it. Didn't do anything to it besides that. I had longer hair when I was younger, and I feel like it didn't really fit me. But I get what you are trying to say. Do you maybe have some long-hair inspo? Because I don't really see that working out for me.

bump

Black hair may look a bit worse if it's long, that's true. I would go for something like young Leo, you can also try styling your frontto the side (pic related maybe?).

if op was a girl he'd look like this

maybe I should become a trap

Looks fine at that length you got. Maybe get a number three low fade on the sides or something. Leave the top and part it to the side.

Do you guys think I would look better with OP's haircut?

keep it like that fampai

trim sides a bit from time to time style it etc

no but you'd look better with his bodyfat%

Go with what this guy has if you want all the bitches to ride your dick.

:-)

like says go for young leo. you can probably pull off pic related and go a bit longer

u kinda look like win butler

Funny, the first thing I thought of when I saw your face is that you can suck some serious dick, no homo

k, I'll try that
I take that as a compliment. I'm not gay btw

Layer top, fade sides

Yo its not fair. I follow the rules post in hair general and get no advice. This faggot attention whores a whole thread against the rules ans gets 30 advice replies. Fuck off

life's not fair :^)

Ik I need to lose weight, but I'm asking about hair, not body fat.
What is that supposed to mean?

bf% ?

He's cute.

No idea, I don't really pay much attention to my weight/fat% I just do sports from time to time and try to avoid shitty food.

this honesty

You're right. But narcissism and selfishness is the epitome of being effay.

oh shit my man i remember you

you had that really weird undercut which didn't suit you at all

this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better compared to that one

Lol yeah. Please don't bring it up ;_;
I get pretty average ratings normally. A lot of people on Veeky Forums are more attractive

shit dude we got really similar hair

quick question what product do you use

None. As I said, in that pic I just came out of the shower and dried my hair.

btw, post pic

what is that jacket?

What do you think it means user?

Lose weight then everything will be better, facial aesthetic/hair/everything else

ok queerbait lol