What are some no-no's for manlets Veeky Forums?

What are some no-no's for manlets Veeky Forums?

I've got a swimmers physique, but I'm only 5'7.

What are some things to do to avoid looking shorter? I avoid cuffing, hi-tops and goob ninja already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R52TP_heVWk
instagram.com/p/BG64E3iwoOZ/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manlet checking in. The only thing you can do is proportions. Nothing's worse than a manlet sagging pants or wearing oversized t-shirts.

Get thinner and wear high-raise pants.

Just dress like Frodo does in Wilfred. It's the only option.

I swear this chart just keeps getting worse... 5"11 checking in not manlet but is there anything I should avoid? Isn't 5"11 meant to be the perfect height when you take meme charts out of the equation?

Just shut the fuck up you autsit

It's the perfect female height imo.

Wear high-rise pants and shit that fit perfectly.

Go outside pls

If manlets want to achieve the oversized t-shirt look, we can wear high waisted jeans, with a normal t-shirt, and then a cropped layer like a hoodie or jacket above it. The t-shirt will look oversized but the legs will remain a normal length.

Actually, you can look a lot of k-pop styling for inspiration, not just pic related: they're very good at making mainstream trends look normal on manlets.

Living.

5'7
don't consider myself short and never had to do anything fashion wise different than any other people because it looks the same on me

Me too but it feels like most t-shirts I buy go down too far over the crotch.

Any in particular that you buy?

Who is that? Also, do you have the video?

j-crew broken in slim

Any way for a 5'6" manlet to pull off a boxy t-shirt? kinda like a Yeezy s1

cuffing makes you look taller.. lol

How's life in Norswedefineckylsteinia?

>never considered myself short
Nigga im 5 10 and i feel short

Wtf is this meme chart? I'm 5'9" and I rarely see girls taller than me. Also I thought it was obvious you should go for shorter girls anyways?

No, it will look like a hand me down and that style is garbage anyway

Taeyang. His height is somewhere between 5'4 and 5'8, hard to say because he often wears shoe inserts.

youtube.com/watch?v=R52TP_heVWk

Lots of manlet inspo in there, everyone except the blonde one is 5'9 or shorter.

>tfw you got baited by the meme chart

ok?

Don't listen to this idiotic chart made by /r9k/ & Veeky Forums faggots who are insecure of themselves, the only thing these idiotic autsts give a fuck about height is the number and how well it sounds. If you're 5'11, theres no difference in lifestyle from 6'0 just the fact that your 1 inch from 6'0 same as if you're 5'6 and 5'7 etc.

Don't be insecure to the height meme, it's just a Veeky Forums meme

this

lmao, 5'7" is the true cut off

any shorter than that and you're pretty well fucked

unless you're gay, twinks need not apply

Oh shit, can't believe I didn't recognized Taeyang, probably because it's the first time I see him with his hair down. Thanks for the video/tips.

Yeah sure, I don't like that streetwear hypebeast style either but those t-shirts look really good on comfycore and palewave fits

Sauce on pic? I swear I saw that artist's tumblr on here a while back.

butthurt manlet detected

I got it from Instagram instagram.com/p/BG64E3iwoOZ/

His/her tumblr is refinedacne.tumblr.com

no one wants to acheive that look

Thanks m8

I only wish I was a little taller so my pants didn't need to be hemmed

this chart is the original version though

kek, the original chart was surely made by a lanklet trying to get manlets mad and this one is the proof that he was successful

I'm 6'3" and I feel like all guys are as tall as me and I kinda want to be taller. my girlfriend was 5'7" and that was like child size. dunno

Video is fake because he isn't topless

>in the US
There's your problem

>I feel

Someone of your equal height will look 6'5"/6'6", because you look from your eyes (middle of head), to the top of their head.

I'm 6ft and felt like I huge manlet and thought everyone was taller than me, then I realised I was just retarded.

Wear heels :v

Taeyang is around 1.65m, no-one in Big Bang wears shoelifts besides TOP and sometimes Seungri. Taeyang also has fenomenal body proportions for his height.

source? I don't see why they wouldn't wear shoelifts, considering it's so widespread and acceptable in k-pop. also, TOP and Seungri are on the taller end (relative to other idols), why would they wear shoelifts rather than Taeyang or GD who are shorter?

thetruthabouttaeyangheight.wordpress.com

SKINNY SUITS, SKINNY SUITS. You'll look like a stunted carrot or chode if you wear skinny suits as a manlet. Wide shoulders make skinny pants look worse. Just don't wear skinny pants, makes you look even smaller and more comical.
ALSO YOU MUST NOT SKIP LEG DAY IF YOU WORK OUT

Lmao, it is the opposite of good advice

Looking like a battle dwarf is comical and being thin elongates the look of your limbs and therefore your body. Short and stocky looks stupid as hell.

I look at shoulder height in reference to my own to determine height.

That said sometimes from a distance a guy looks big and then I realize that I'm the exact same size and underestimate just how much larger I am than average.

Everything in this post is the opposite of whats correct

>tfw 6'3 with good face, good fashion sense, and lift, but deep down I know I'm just trying to compensate for my autism

good advice if you want to look like the from the back guy

I'm 5'4" and I tend to float around 115 lbs to 124 lbs depending on my diet. Is there any hope for me in this world of giants?

Cmon man really

No don't do oversized or drapey if your short
You'll look like your wearing your boyfriends clothes

kek found the manlet

5'4 gang