Wear thom browne to a wedding with small town people

wear thom browne to a wedding with small town people.

I'm never going outside again!

Post pants

Lol, I just aggressively talk down to people who say things like this bitch.

well i had no come back at all

>buy $3K meme suit
>still be so insecure that you care what normies think

SHIGGY

Flood Pants really don't belong at a wedding.

i guess i know this now :(

You just state that it's Thom Brown while looking at her like she's a retard. Then say that "I wouldn't comment on other people's clothes wearing that". Then snicker and walk away.

This OP. You have to cover up your insecurities somehow.

you're right, i need to build some kind of wall that no one can ever penetrate

You need to get some meaner friends. I'm quick on the comeback because I hung out with a smart asshole back in highschool. The dude would ask you if your sister was hot the second you mentioned you had one. Most people had no reply to that.

That guy's not a smart asshole--he's just an asshole.

Shit like this is going to make you seem like a pretentious asshole and no one will like you.

What you should actually do, OP, instead of making some snide comeback that insults the person, just make some dumb disarming joke about your pants or the possibility of a flood. If keeps pressing the issue, just explain the style. She's most likely just trying to be friendly and funny.

i think that is a bit much
also informing someoen what the suit is is probably okay.

is your friend jared leto joker

So do normies and small town people ever get you guys down?

I mean there is no way I could wear a givenchy or raf tee let alone geobaskets around the poeple i know

who gives a fuck

this. go to see fly over state habiting cousins and "no one wants to see your jesus sandles and knees" im wearing birks and black shorts that lie right above knee while they wear adidas slides with elite socks,baggy bball shorts and neon graphic just do it tees

>givenchy tee
>geobaskets

if you wore them around me id laugh at you

if i wear shorts an inch above my knees i get 'faggot' yelled out of car windows at me.

which i don't mind, cause its just for fun, but still

this is why it doesnt matter what yo wear if you're an autistic nerd-bred sperg with knock knees and bad posture.

fashion wont make you cool, thats a lesson all you little faggots should take to heart.

if you looked good in your gay sissy pants she wouldnt have commented, or perhaps she would've asked what they were, fact is you looked like a mewling insecure little dweeb ripe for social shaming. she was engaging in natural behavior, you're a weirdo with ugly expensive pants.

Yes that's right, that's really what this muti billion dollar industry is about isn't it? Inner beauty.

nothing i said was ironic. nice facebook memepage image you saved directly from facebook because you follow the page along with a couple of thousand other losers.

:PPP

you're misinterpreting me. wearing designer clothing won't make you look good, it is not a magic paint brush that can transform you from geek(you) into an attractive individual.

OP was under the false impression that because he wore thome browne he would look good and wow the silly normies with his dope taste, only OP is ugly and has bad posture, is weird looking and carries himself awkwardly. i know this because OP was autistic enough to believe fashion = cool.

millennial males searching for an identity and an outlet for social gains often find their way into fashion and mistakenly believe that designer or avant--garde clothing is a fast track to social capital and extra cool boy points.

only life isnt a video game, designer clothing doesnt have better stats than wallmart clothing, you arent going to look good because you found the best piece of gear on the internet.

Well obviously don't wear something that's inappropriate for the occasion. Thom Browne designs modern on trend suits for rich urbanites. His signature cropped pant look doesn't make sense for a wedding.

I remember having a similar discussion with a friend about Carol Christian Poell. He wore a brilliant Poell suit to a business meeting and said he ended up feeling uncomfortable and out of place despite rocking the style often.

Point is to dress for the occasion and make some concessions based on what's expected.

Nah, he's pretty damn smart.

Don't be a pussy.

but the other person is being a bully first. why be a bully in the first place?

diy drawstrings with apple earbuds

genius

Show us the pants

>only life isnt a video game, designer clothing doesnt have better stats than wallmart clothing, you arent going to look good because you found the best piece of gear on the internet.

i like this

fashion definitely can definately elevate someones 'coolness' but the keyword is elevate, there has to be something there to work with in the first place, if you're a jobless friendless neet who sits at home all day watching anime and playing video games, then don't even bother attempting to be fashionable, or get bulked or whatever until you fix those aspects of your life, it's the same if you were fat or whatever
Your video game analogy is complete garbage though, designer clothing is better than Walmart clothing in pretty much everyway possible, you just have to have judgement to tell what is suitable for you to wear or not, in general I think if your clothes are cooler than you, then you shouldn't be wearing them

>are you expecting a flood?
yeah and you're the source

saved this image

>Then snicker and walk away.

yeah after someone went up and made a rude comment unannounced
stay beta

I suppose it could have been bullying, but it sounds like she was just trying to start a conversation. Most people don't just go up to strangers and insult them, you autists.

Don't forget to teleport behind her and say 'heh, nothing personal kid'.

if you're such a bitch that you can't even handle some hillbilly not liking your fit, why even wear thom brown? imagine being so assblasted by something a stranger said that you made this thread holy shit man

You misspelled 'personnel'

but the person did bully the other person. why do you have to insult someone to start a conversation?

It's not worth the time it would take to tall to her about it. The best response is the one that allows you to leave the conversation or switch topics the fastest.