What does Veeky Forums reCommend for an inexpensive duster/trench coat? What bRick and mortar stores world carry one?

What does Veeky Forums reCommend for an inexpensive duster/trench coat? What bRick and mortar stores world carry one?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000KRT9G4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1/156-0251412-5826611?ie=UTF8&qid=1470583131&sr=8-1&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=drizabone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boot barn (formerly sheplers) is the only one I know of.

Bass pro or cabellas may also.

?

Dusters and trench coats are entirely different coat types

How so?

bro please dont do it

you can get help

Don't do what, dubs man?
Make a poor fashion choice?

Any good brands?

Halp

don't

This is Veeky Forums now....

I don't get it, what's the big deal? Is this some Veeky Forums meme I'm not familiar with?

hey mate I know everyone thinks your an autist but Drizabone are a legit australian staple
these cunts have kept australians dry for like 200 years
the riding jackets are fucking grouse, look good and will outlast you, but they will run you like 300

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000KRT9G4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1/156-0251412-5826611?ie=UTF8&qid=1470583131&sr=8-1&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=drizabone
Like this?

Bismuth.jpg

I assume you want this to go with it?

Why is everybody freaking out? Is a trenchcoat horribly unstylish and I just didn't get the memo? Or are you implying this is a question better suited to asking /out/?

Eric and Dylan pls

You're honestly badasses but still

you are either going to look like a cowboy or a school shooter

Yes they are horribly unstylish and you would look like a school shooter 100%

>this
>horribly unstylish

They look fucking great.

you as blind as those guys wearing sunglasses

Nope, I just have an eye for multiple styles. They look great.

I recommend you dont do it unless you have robot legs

Thanks for the pic user op, they look badazz

Go ahead, save it! You can have it!

It's my telegram pic : ^)

Why don't you buy something like this & just abusive it until it looks vintage and cool to wear

Typical dusters are oiled as to have the rain slip off, often considered by normies as a foul fish smell.

Trench coats are typically made of very heavy wool or a two layer wool liner with a blended fabric that is typically rain resistant.

Trench coats are typically designed for colder rainier climates where as Dusters are suited for possible rain mostly intended for heavy field use like on a Ranch.

Honestly OP Don't buy a trench or a duster if you intend to actually use the things. Otherwise you'll stick out like a sore thumb unless you live in a place where trench coats are a common thing. Some place like NY or London on very rainy weeks.