Waywt

last one is approaching 3 hundo
post ya fits talk ya shits

I'm kinda new to this board. Any thoughts?

Gonna need to see this from the back

from the back?

The fuck you mean from the back?

W A R F A C E
A
R
F
A
C
E

Wow the new face of fetal alcohol syndrome

not very promising thread so far.

uniform

Didn't actually wear this today. My style goal is usually to be cute/androgynous but I tried adding a streetwear influence. Don't want to look like a hypebeast/wannabe-rapper, just a cute boy who likes that style. No obnoxious branding, just a streetwear-style silhouette. is inspo

Sorry for shit lighting.

Shorts look great

Question: how acceptable is it to post the same fit in multiple threads? Especially if it generally represents what you wear typically

Awesome summer fit, I could totally see something with more layering being a good fall fit too

emperors new robes or something? this guy looks like literal human garbage

do whatever you want man, want me to take a look at your fit?

Here we go again then

Because people were asking last thread, the jacket is Marmot and the shirt is a white Uniqlo shirt I tea-dyed

You still do come off as cute/androgynous and it works quite well imo. Any tips on entering the world of cute/androgynous clothing?
I typically hate drop crotch but this is one of those fits that makes it work. Liking the shirt too. I'd only consider shaving or trimming those legs if I were you too
What are you smuggling in those pants, partner?
This is a level of high fashion most of us can only dream of approaching

also, watch k-pop. so much androgynous inspo. as an aside, how tall would you guess i am?

yours looks good, second look is definitely the best. are you british? you look vaguely british

Not British but I get that a lot. People who don't hear me speak think I'm either British or French for some reason

I'm in California

Also I'm really really bad at guessing height but I'd say somewhere from 5' 7" to 5' 10"? Whatever your height is it doesn't look bad

it's probably the style and the hair. jackets like that, super skinny jeans, and doc martens all have a british vibe to me.

I'm 5'6, but I'm glad the proportions are working. it's tough to pull off 8" boots at my height.

you must be in NorCal? way too hot down here in SC to be wearing something like that.

Thoughts?

The fuck you mean warace?
The fuck you mean fetal alcohol syndrome?
The fuck you mean high fashion?

From the top?

Bay Area, yep. Same coldness we usually have, not that I'm complaining

There"s usually one guy dressed decently in these threads. That's you.

Shucks, user

Must be nice.

it's definitely a uniform, you got that right

lol outfits like that are a dime a dozen on any fashion forum

you'd like it on mfa. or sufu. or anywhere.

I don't care if it's generic or avantgarde as long as it looks good. Cry more.

90s black sitcom revivalist reporting in

Vetements longsleeve
Fear Of God Drawstring trousers
Yeezys

if you really knew anything about fashion you'd realize how ridiculous the proportions of his lower half is, with those bulky ass boots and leggings

lol r u retarded

exaggerated proportions make of literally half or more of high fashion

it's obviously unintentional

this isn't even a high fashion outfit we're talking about here what are you talking about

looking good man

slave to brands, devoid of personality, etc.

yeezy pattern lookin a bit straight nigga

this is sick, would be even cooler with some boots

id on sweater?

boring, derivative, uninspired, soulless

vetements has fallen so far since their first season
what was once so on (and ahead of) the pulse is now just a rehash

not sure if you're serious. it's a $10 gildan hoodie from amazon in sand. I sized up and cut off the waistband.

Look like a midget

Gosha from the Drop
Acne Stay Cash

Looks good, that shirt compliments your black skin well (not kidding)

what do you do for a living to be able to afford all of that

oh lawd

you look young, kid. stop while you're ahead

Can i see it from the back?

explain pls

is this the new "from the back"

first time ever posting dont be mean

pretty basic outfit but i liked how everything fit me

also im a girl fyi

im just saying it looks good lmao

exaggerated silhouettes dont have to be expensive to look nice, whether its intentional or not. the boots arent even that big, theyre like, *moderately* anime at most

post fit or make a less shit argument

I recommend taking a photo where we can actually see the outfit
right now all I can tell is that everything is black and nothing fits horribly

gotta see proportions and the neckline of the shirt and whether it all looks good from the perspective of someone looking at you

the way he's arguing is silly but the point he's making still stands

imo the jeans should be slightly less skinny but slimmer boots would work too

Jesus, didn't know my fit was so controversial

I've tried looser jeans but they look awful on my twig legs. I could be wrong though, that may just be me

Every post ITT is basic.

first things first, stop coming to Veeky Forums for advice. you don't have to wear entirely looser jeans. just get some that aren't literally overkill tapered all the way down to your ankles. i know that's been a thing on Veeky Forums for years and years but at this point it's a severely dated and cheap look that we all need to move past.

>"stop coming to Veeky Forums for advice"
>Gives advice on Veeky Forums

Ironic.

shave ur face

wtf are u doing

it's nice but ur not looking v. daring urself! (nice shoes tho)

I recognize those H&M jeans senpai

says the dude in all black with some grey lmao

New to this shit
Would greatly appreciate constructive criticism

read the sticky / lurk for inspo

Is my post not in this thread or something? My statement still stands.

Nothing offensive here. It's a very normal outfit for someone who doesn't pay too close attention to their clothes.

I definitely recommend lurking a bit longer and figure out what styles/outfits you like and slowly work on building up your wardrobe.

As for specifics, I would recommend new shoes (those are a bit distasteful), slim straight pants, and maybe a full button-up shirt rather than a polo.

Goodluck!

i mean by normie standards we're doing bretty good and i think thats all that matters

ok thanks for the help!!

they're ralph lauren, faggot

what u mean.... sorry i dont really have a good mirror to take whole outfit looks. ill try to get my friends to take pics of me

great look. could've swapped for a more fun shoe though.

haha thanks, theyre actually prisoners w the cuffs worn above my calves and the excess folded down to look like pods lmao

thats the plan

im the trashman

idk man i think its a great look, pants fit perfectly imo. super solid bishounen detective silhouette

tru

cool individual pieces (as much as those fog pants rip off rick), but they dont work well together imo. biggest offenses are the pants stacking on the shoes and the mismatched whites of the drawstring/shoes and text print on the sleeves

idk if this is bait or not but theres no fit to critique here. the pics are nice tho?

yeah its about time desu

hi everyone
first time posting here

cool shirt

i like it

reminds me of the 90s

I am willing to bet money that if this gets a lot of attention it will be reposted everyday

looks real bad

He saved himself months of humiliation

thats from the front desu

Get some new kicks b

Dumb roastie

Dude, you're a fucking cunt.

Lurk more before posting

tricky

looks good

your hair looks really cool with that hat

The font on those gosha tshirts is so ugly

Looks like it was designed by a middle schooler

You can colour match which is something that 4 out of every five people on Veeky Forums can't do. Just chill for a while, look at the inspo threads and at what people with your body type are wearing and work from there

Here we go again

That drawstring looks really odd with such a formal looking shirt

Guess what coountry is this?

>business shirt
>drawstring trousers
what were you thinking family

>you can colour match
dude, seriously? the only things matching in colour are his watch and shoes, and that is almost definitely coincidence. pic is either bait or someone with no interest in clothing throwing on whatever was clean

israel

RUSSIA IZ STRONG!!!!

ssssssssaturday night

R8 russian gays

W2c shoes

This is exactly what I mean. I don't mean wear the exact same colour twice, I mean wear colours which look good together.

In terms of colour matching, dark red top, dark grey jeans and black shoes and watch is fine

b-but the colors are shitty and not well thought out

Her core

I actually kind of like most of these
better than the fucking brisbane meetup

love it my dude, w2c shirt?

R8 my work fit boyos, saw someone with a mighty ducks jacket in a waywt the other day and I wanted in on that

good mighty duck,boots is kinda unfitting