How do I grow an effay full beard?

How do I grow an effay full beard?
When I try I look like a terrorist with pubes on my face

>effay
>beard
pick one

wait until you hit puberty

lol that guy looks like channing tater

Lel get a load of this faggot. A well-taken-care-of beard is extremely effay if you do it right.

>full beard
You can't if you don't have the growth, you can try trimming it real short and it might look ok, but with trimming you have to taper and make it look natural which is hard

I do have growth
within a month I look like an ISIS soldier
within a year id be Osama bin laden

thats the thing, how do i get beard not to look like pubes

post pic

Grow it out for a bit then trim it.

You want the full beard look so you have to trim the moustache and chin longer than the sides

either you can or you cannot
genetics my friend

it also depends on your ethnicity desu

I wrote a short scientific guide on this the other day, but the thread I posted it in got archived real fast

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>ISIS soldier
>Osama Bin Laden
That is the pinnacle of effay. I'd take Osama over an /r/mfa /r/beards numale cuck any day

This. Unkempt beards are great. The shit you see on Reddit is sickening.

Being a fat neckbeard is not Veeky Forums

Depends on the person. And the beard.

>When I try I look like a terrorist with pubes on my face

You can try using minoxidil in your face, it works for a lot of people.

Increasing your testosterone levels also helps, at least for me. My beard got much thicker since I started taking e-test.

If nothing works, you can always do some hair transplant surgery. Its easy and works 100%, but its kinda expensive.

If you have the sort of facial hair that goes through a stage of looking valmorphanised for a few weeks when growing it out, a potent conditioner goes a long way.

Can you post it again, user?

for my younger effay posters ages 18>
If you dont already have a mustache and hair under your chin and hair on the sides almost connecting that they just need to grow in to complete the beard then i got some news for you.

I'm sorry but neckbeards and nu males have ruined the beard for at least the next ten years. I'm sorry. Grow a jawline.

>Tfw hair grows fast as fuck but somehow I cant grow a full handlebar
its been 2 months and my mustache hasnt even begun starting to connect, what do

I hope it helps.

Options in escalating order of desperation:

Minoxidil
- Google "minoxidil beard" and check for images and instructions. It's the most common OTC treatment. Some parts of the beard you've gained will be lost once you cease treatment.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
- See a doctor and check your testosterone levels. It might be in the low range (

Yeah fuck Reddit. They're on some fag shit. This is where it's at.

tfw middle eastern and people will probably think of me as an islamist or religious guy when I grow a beard

How you can grow a jawline? That's just genetic, that's why lot of people use beards

Everything in this is shit.
if you can't grow a beard if your 20 just fucking wait.
your beard can still fill in if you are in your 40's

some of us are just "lucky".. depends on how you see it

it's fascinating that you gazed upon this thread, and exclaimed "fuck this comment in particular".

it's also interesting that you seem to be expecting people to wait for up to ~25 years to get a full beard, without doing anything to further that during all that time, when there are plenty of options available to them.

all of the treatments above will further beard growth in males during and past puberty. that's just how it is.

you are using the picuture for yourself arent you?

give it a rest if you cant grow one.
you cant probably too, that explains why you are so butthurt

k

Can you go into more detail about the topical gel to make the hairs thicker? I'm using minoxidil and biotin. I know I have low test but I've never been to a doctor

stop trying to make yourself look like a meme