As a guy how can I dress to look cuter? Maybe a bit feminine desu

As a guy how can I dress to look cuter? Maybe a bit feminine desu

this is like the 7th thread this week, family

one thing is to reverse the normal logic about proportions. typically, when dressing as a man, you want to look as tall and fit (whether that's thin or built) as possible. if you want to look cuter or more boyish, you can choose clothes that will make you look smaller and perhaps a little chubbier. oversized tops are a good example of this. In pic related, k-pop star GD is wearing the oversized Vetements hoodie, which makes him look small and boyish despite being in his late twenties. think of what girls wear to look tomboyish: chances are, if you wear those same things, you'll look more feminine.

if you seriously want to commit to androgyny, consider earrings and small amounts of makeup. avoid the undercut, since it will create a sharp, masculine line on your cheekbones.

androgyny is also about personality. if you're going to commit to this aesthetic, you're going to have to stop caring about being perceived as girly or unmasculine. cultivate friendships with girls, don't act overly confident or manly, stop trying to impress other guys.

if you are young and/or Asian, you have a better chance to pull this off. white guys over the age of 25 will seem autistic with this look, but an Asian teenager can pull it off like it's nothing.

/thread desu senpaichi
t. Semi-andro guy

Good post.

shave all body hair below nose
knee socks
makeup
skirt
girl panties

forgot a few things so let me add some more

as says, body hair is very masculine, shave it all off. this is a pain in the ass, especially legs, but girls do it, so you can too. it will itch.

I wouldn't advise crossdressing, however. you will look like a boy desperate to be a girl/a tranny. just dress androgynous. dresses/skirts/heels usually do not flatter the male form at all; they're meant for female bodies. the key to androgyny, and pretty much every style, is to look effortless - crossdressing is the opposite of effortless.

you may want to do your eyebrows if they're particularly thick. avoid tanning because pale = feminine.

you can wear jeans that are too tight. girls do this all the time. it doesn't look bad, it just looks feminine, as if you're wearing leggings. don't actually wear leggings/yoga pants tho, they look gross on male legs.

girls have small feet, so don't wear really chunky shoes. tuck boots into your jeans so that they look slimmer, and tie your shoes as tightly as possible.

this look is better for manlets, but you could certainly try it if you're taller. it might look forced though, and the second you look like you are wearing a costume is the second you become uneffay. if it doesn't work for your body, it doesn't work. tall guys have everything else - this is the one style that we get.

long bangs are good, they can disguise the shape of your head and they look feminine in general.

dyed hair can look great in this style but you will want to wear makeup, since any kind of blemish on your face will make dyed hair look disgusting.

feel free to add more ideas/disagree, this is just what I've found tends to work.

start with a noose

Says
Korean guys, especially idols, have it down to an art...or at least their stylists do when they put them in cute concept outfits.

You can always find stuff at skate stores that'll look good, imo thinking "cute and soft" when choosing clothes helps. Non-asian guys can pull it off just as well.

Mannerisms help a lot, too.

buy shit from the womens section that won't make you look like a cross dresser. that's what i do

damn good post user thx

any suggestions on relatively easy pieces to start off with? I'm asian and qt and look like I'm 13 so I think I have a good start but want to play it safe.

gonna trawl kpop pics.for inspo I guess

anyone got some kpopcore inspo?

But I'm black dude.. Manlet and black..

>Non-asian guys can pull it off just as well.
I think the cutie skate vibe is done best if the person is skinny. this accentuates the bagginess of the clothing and has something feminine about it.
I like that a lot

just look at what G-Dragon wears, he has androgyny down to a T

maybe time for another k-pop thread?

hmm, you can probably pull it off, it'll look differently on you tho. for instance, pastel colors will wash out white/asian people and make them look softer but will make your skin tone really pop. honestly, you might want to look at some of Ian Connor's fits, when he's not being a disgusting tryhard - he looks pretty cute in pic related.

Being thin is the first step

these are just a few things I do:

T-shirts with short sleeves that tapper off baggy and a little short

skinny jeans, preferably black (WATCH THE BULGE)

shaggy hair but only if it's fluffy

baggy sweaters/coats/jackets

shoes with more volume if that makes sense, helps if you have small feet

nooo muscle/bit of arm fat (as counterintuitive as that sounds)

tote bags or small knapsacks as long as they don't make you look bigger

>pic is meee

Get some muscle lmao. pants are too tight for your long feminine legs, and those shoes look goofy as fuck as a result. Upper half p chill tho.

Nigga did you even read the OP

>you want to look as tall

friend are you retarded?

>this look is better for manlets, but you could certainly try it if you're taller
what about tall girls?
are they not feminine?

they can be, but height is generally seen as masculine. somebody who's 5'2 will always be seen as cute/feminine - someone who's 6'2 will have a hard time achieving that look.

can swole guy be cute? i also have wide cheeks

>he has androgyny down to a T
>this is androgyny
what the fuck are you talking about

oh that's Ian Connor, not G-Dragon. my bad famalaman

get this disgusting piece of shit off this fucking website senpai. don't endorse this unfashionable, annoying rapist.