No Poo

do you endorse no poo?
should I do it? I have thick as fuck hair and a undercut with unstyled hair on top (no products)
how long for best result?
how often wash with water?

You'd probably shit your pants if you don't poo for a long time. I mean what are you trying to accomplish?

how would that cause him to crap himself?
just wash yo scalp well and condition or find a gentler shampoo.

rinse daily

wash 3 times a week if you're a realboi that will be sweating or picking up debris

wash 1-2 times a week if you're a fuccboi

lmao

thanks

I havent washed my hair with shampoo for a few weeks
I rinse it thoroughly with hot water every day and i dont put product in it
Pic related is me
If you dont scrub with water every day you will look greasy and disgusting

Post another pic

no i do not endorse degenerate hygiene

what are the benefits?

I went no poo a while back and it hasn't hurt mine so far. Really near a cut tho.
Highly recommend a boarhair brush to help move the oils along, 5 min every night/morning minimum, the opposite of when you take your shower so your hair is dry

looks gr8 m8.

I've gone no poo for more than a year now. I used to rinse with a little bit of cider vinegar and water but now I just do water only.

Definitely less dry than it used to be but still frizzy at times. I should probably stop using a cheap plastic comb.

If going water only check if you have soft or hard water, with soft water its easy as fuck but hard causes problems to people

also check if your water is activated

Daly remainder that even though your hair might look okay if you go with no poo, its gonna smell like shit, like literal shit, and sweat, and all kinds of bodily fluids.

What do you guys do to cleanse your scalp? I had so much build up that I was forced to buzz my hair. Any tips?

Can confirm. Got really hard water and it dries the hell outta my scalp and hair so I have to use an anti dandruff shampoo at least once a week or I'm fucked.

I just scrub my hair/scalp by hand in the shower daily, cold water.

I do manual labor and usually have lots of dust (like cement shit dust) so it ends up drying it out and almost being a dormant hair gel.

Very nice. What about the smell tho?

cleansing conditioner, i use the brand renpure because it's effective/affordable/smells good

wut

So every couple of days wash with shampoo and conditioner? Does it matter which kind i use

how do you guys no poo without worrying about dandruff? I've been going strong for about 4 or 5 days and my hair looks glorious but am starting to notice a little bit of dandruff. My usual routine is to wash every 3 days or so and use boost powder after washing so my hair stays thick.

When you shower really scrub your scalp (without shampoo of course), almost as if you had an itch. Also brush a few extra times a day to help clear out what you can.

Also curious. Does no poo hair smell like it hasn't been washed or is it fairly neutral?

Indians can't do this

No poo for 2 years reporting in.

Your hair looks greasy and disgusting

pic?

Got my sis to smell it, she says it doesnt really smell like anything, just hair

>mfw use poo every day
>and coconut oil to achieve the faux no poo look
looks like no poo & smells nice, win win

Pics?

Explain please. What happens if I don't cleanse my scalp?

It gets dirty and when you run your finfers through it there will be grime in them afterwards, if there's too much of that you'll need to brush your hair until there's no knots at all and then nuke it with shampoo amd then scrub like crazy in the shower which will kill your hairs for a few days

I haventu sed shampoo in months. I shower at least twice a day, cause of exercise (sometimes three times) and my hair smells fine and feels great

Would you say you have moderate dandruff, or very little?

Cocunot oil in hair when showering?

I'm in I don't know at my which year of no poo
Shoulder length hair
Dunno if all the memes about better hair and all that shit are true, I just do it cause it's convenient, I don't have to do shit to my hair or buy hair care products
Probably doesn't work for everyone and the adjustment period is definitely different to everyone
Also personally get best results by ending showers with really cold water and 'washing' my hair with that

after, just a little bit. sometimes I do a sea salt + coconut oil mixture, it's nice as well but you get a different texture. btw pay attention to the oil, it's good if it smells of coconut

just leave it in?

I've done no poo for a long time now but I definitely rinse/wash it with water when I shower. The only time I wash my hair is when I need it. I can just feel that it needs it. Usually this happens if I take a day or two off from showering or if I get a haircut.

I have been complimented for having non-greasy hair, but a full disclaimer is that I'm a ginger of Scottish descent so my hair is a bit more wiry than normal white people hair.

gonna need to see it from the back

yes. I only wash my hair again if there is too much of it

I have pretty thick curly hair. About a year ago, I went over to just using conditioner. I feel like it's more manageable now and holds a part better. Overall, though, not a huge difference.

I've done nopoo for a bout a year now. I wash almost everyday and use conditioner everytime. When i had short hair it worked great(6-7 cm on top). Now im growing it out and i feel my ends are getting kinda dry. Any ideas with what could help?

And those who have tried no poo for a couple of days and feel their hair is getting greasy and full of dandruff, your hair and scalp will adapt with time making things a little better.

As regards to smell, I never had a problem. I use a little ACV and when the hair is dry the sour vinegar smell dissappears. When its dry a couple of my friends and cousins have complimented the smell saying it smells healthy and natural.

Forgot to add. I have thin and naturally dry hair. Its a bit wavy now thats its longer but when i had it short it was straight. I guess that means I have slightly wavy/ a mix of straight and wavy hair?

i just usually lemons in my hair when i take a shower

just use a conditioner
my hair smelled like chocolate for like two weeks
only washed it 3 times

damn son i've only gone 8 months

underrated

11 months, water only. Here's a tip: get a silk pillow case.

seriously niggas?

doesnt coconut oil attract bugs?

i tried no poo for a long time but it didnt fix my dandruff

now i just use pine tar soap
its fucken lit

Holy shit I'm dying