ITT: Post the comfiest shoes you've ever worn

ITT: Post the comfiest shoes you've ever worn
Pic related is god tier

Other urls found in this thread:

runningshoesguru.com/2016/02/adidas-ultra-boost-review/
reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/4brj2z/survey_top_5_most_comfortable_sneakers/
reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/4hx3kv/what_is_the_most_comfortable_sneakers_youve_ever/
youtube.com/watch?v=aBPfv3vEUvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

+socks for maximum comfort

These shoes are like wearing sponges on your feet. Sure they're comfortable initially but if you run 10kms+ in them your feet will hurt like hell

Agreed. I got a shitty colorway of UBs on sale to run in and they're the worst running shoes I've ever owned.

inb4 "they're not meant for running" despite them literally being designed as a running shoe.

Not OP but yeah I never really understood how people ran in these either. I run a lot (college XC/Track) and the boost tech just never seemed suitable for long distances. Running support is all about a variance of harder and softer substances and the boost is uniform. I guess it works with some people though.

what do you recommend that is fairly Veeky Forums

I disagree, UB are bouncy to the walk and overall helps me run faster without my feet hurting and helps to walk longer distances

this

i bought a pair, easily the comfiest shoes i've ever worn when i put them on

except about hour 6 into a 9 hour shift at work, my feet were dead already. they were fantastic for hour 1 and 2, but by the end of my shift i just wanted to throw the shoes in the trash. not to mention how incredibly hot they are

contrast that with my nb 331 (super entry level) which i wore to shoot around a basketball today, i walked around for 4 hours and my feet feel just fine

ultra boost is really fucking overrated.

and the comfiest shoes i've ever worn are nike roshe one fwiw

post pics

of?

pure boosts are comfier but ubs are nice too

they take a few days to get used to imo, the first few days I had muscle sores after wearing them

Anyone who says Ultra Boosts arent't the comfiest shoes they have ever worn either:

1. Have never worn them before; or

2. Are lying

>pure boosts are comfier but ubs are nice too

Nope.

the Ultraboosts provide way more support.

1. I have worn them before
2. They are shit

i'm not a retard heel striker though, i walk more on the forefoot. because i'm not a beta male. ub forefoot cushioning is shit.

your sneakers

post sneakers. 95% of people say they are the most comfiest sneakers ever. post your pair

Comfiest I've ever worn are my Gel Lyte Vs.

Here's mine (2nd post)

I have 2 pairs. Bought the all white 1.0 last year. Bought the core black 2.0 this year.

They are by far the most comfortable shoe I own and I would buy another pair in an instant.

I also use the core blacks to run in.

(Same guy as 11601934)

runningshoesguru.com/2016/02/adidas-ultra-boost-review/
it does prove what others said above you, UBs ain't for hardcore running

practically anything with the Nike Lunarlon sole
i have Lunar Force 1s

To add:

I have run over 10k in them and I still stand behind them. The Boost is better on my ankles and knees than any other running shoe I've owned.

>it does prove what others said above you, UBs ain't for hardcore running

User rating is 4/5

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/4brj2z/survey_top_5_most_comfortable_sneakers/

notice how hardly no one puts lunar over boost? Only shoes that can compare with UB are other boost. I own asics UB and Lunars and lunars are overrated as fuck

gel lyte V > boost > lunarlon

"Primeknit upper is fairly constricting for anyone other than narrow footed runners.
The combination of a rigid frame and prime knit in the upper proved to be a sloppy fit, especially during faster paced runs."

You can get a lot better running shoe even in house for half the price. UBs are just an overpriced lifestyle product, but i guess it's all right, if you buy them for what they are and not for running.

You are quoting the "critic". Not the general public/runners who have actually owned and used the sneaker.

High Palladiums

As someone that doesn't love the fit of boosts, and isn't in absolute love with the looks, I'd love to read some suggestions about alternatives.

I don't run enough to have a dedicated pair, but I have 5 or 6 pairs of sneakers currently, and always on the lookout for more comfy stuff.

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/4hx3kv/what_is_the_most_comfortable_sneakers_youve_ever/

another one where lunar gets put behind boost

fuck off shill

>widely known as the most comfortable shoe currently

muh adidas boogey man

have you seen the sneaker subreddit lately? hardly anyone own anything with Lunarlon, everyone and its dog has Adidas, of course the Boost will be the winner there

>narrow as fuck
>no forefoot cushioning
>most comfortable

no lmao.

I'm looking at all the threads with lunarlon and ultra boost, people who own both sneakers and the majority say UB wins hands down. I can say the same for someone who owns Gel Lytes lunarepics and UB. The most comfortable sneaker is eqt boost 1-3

I have got flat feet and I overpronate.

Still running 10k's in Ultraboosts. watcha gonna do about it?

Salt because you can't afford a pair? I think so.

I've worn a lot of sneakers and boosts are by far the most comfortable ones, not ultra specifically

shill!!1

Adidas shill thread #9863

>needing cushioning
>not wearing minimalist shoes

Its like you dont even want to run fast. Bet you cant even pull an under 20 minute 5k.

Lol it's the forefoot guy again

These, normally my heels hurt after about 1 km of walking. Sweaty feet in the summer, freezing toes in the winter.
These fuckers could do everything, the 'shock absorbing sole' came with a backside, they rotted away. Damn shame.

Seconding. For everyday city life these are fantastic and a breeze to clean

I have heard these run kinda small. This true?

i have white ones too, exactly same with red logo

I'd rather walk on broken glass than wear those OP

kill yourself

>sneakers
a broken in pair of boots are far more comfortable than this foam bullshit

I got the flyknit 4.0s, are these any better?

I'm a 10.5 and ordered them in 10.5. They're not tight but my toes come pretty close to the end of the shoe.

boots fit nicely with your fedora

Its not that theyre better, its just that they're different.

3.0s have the lowest heel to toe drop (least cushion)
4.0 are a middle ground
5.0 have the highest heel to toe drop (most cushioning)

But all of the frees are pretty minimal cushion wise.

>Under 20 minutes
Try 15 minutes then we'll talk kid

opinion?

these feel so uncomfortable for me

these are underrated and are on par with the UBs

Fuckin' this

only good ones posted so far

Grid 9000s. I have them in mint, blue, and black/white. Extremely comfortable.

These for me.

These are ridiculously comfy

fail bait

Ultra boosts are dope

These are so sexy

I own ubs for everyday walking and asics kayanos for running. Kayanos are comfier

This is a thread about people talking about their most comfortable shoes.
Based on this alone you should expect nothing but what you call "shilling" from them.

Surprisingly I like this style. What type of pants are those?

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I find that a quality, well-broken-in pair of boots can be comfier than sneakers.

Often, I'd much rather have support than be walking on pillows for hours.

Pic related are the kind of boots I would say are my comfiest.

Have you actually been in the army and forced to wear combat boots day in and out and walk in them for hours?

These are not as comfortable, even after wearing them for months on end for 16+ hours a day and drenching them in oil all day.

Most people end up with disgustingly stinky feet as well, blisters. The feeling of your feet not breathing for an entire day...

Just stop, such boots might be "comfortable" to wear for your casual stroll but if you got shit to do sneakers are much better.

These are ridiculously ugly

Kinda new here but damn they're comfortable.

>i walk more on the forefoot. because i'm not a beta male.

ahahahahahaha what the fuck
what kind of thought process is that

field generals are up there
light as a feather, ankle support, and the free sole

other choice would be Ann D Scamos

fear of god pacsun

>copped free rn flyknits
did i fuck up??

these lookgaudy as hell senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=aBPfv3vEUvE

*tips fedora*

army aren't the only people who wear boots all day everyday you fucking mongoloid. typical burger mentality with such a narrow perspective.

for anything you need to perform under rigorous conditions my advice would be to always go for function rather than aesthetic. i wear asics for running, they aren't a beautiful shoe by any means but functionally they are great.

do you think I even give a quarter of a fuck what i look like when I'm walking on air?