DIY Room Decor

If anyone has custom decor like posters, art, just pretty much anything related to street wear that I can make DIY or buy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCGOOn61Y4o
nosigner.com/case/mozilla-factory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buckleup bumparoo

bump

Steal a road sign.

lmao

modernbuilds on youtube has some good stuff.

homemademodern (Also on youtube) has some good stuff as well, but 99% of his shit is based around concrete, so keep that in mind.

Instructables has some nice looking stuff like pic related.

Also for anyone else looking into DIYing, but doesn't have the tools: See if there's a "makerspace" in your area.

It's basically the concept of a library computer lab, but with access to power tools instead of computer access.

Speaking of libraries: Check out their woodworking/DIY section. There's often a couple good projects that can be made effay/your own with a few tweaks.

Also see if they've got any of the books published by the now-defuct magazine ReadyMade.

A lot of it is shit like pic related, but IRRC there's a couple good projects in the last one they published before BH&G absorbed them.

Also ikeahackers has some nice stuff "hacked" together from IKEA stuff, if you're brokeass.

What type of spray (?) paint would he be using?

not sure dude but it might be explained in that picture; I just don't speak Japanese

youtube.com/watch?v=BCGOOn61Y4o
god damn MFL needs to post more diy guides

Found a shit ton of cigar boxes at a garage sale a few days back. I think I have enough to make some kind of botany display or a DIY headboard. Didn't realize how much I liked DIY shit until I started fucking around with different projects

grilled cheese

anti-war / counterculture buttons have mostly lost their meaning
I have a few from when my dad was a kid and his explanations for some of the buttons don't exist online

grilled

cheese

pizza

party

w2c that u.s army shirt?

podcast

any military surplus shop dude; and any thrift store
every soldier from vietnam has like 6, and they are very very easy to come by on the aftermarket

you got an exact name?

OG-107

thanks my man

I made this Bape mirror back in high school and slapped on a sticker from The Hundreds and tags from some Stussy shirts.It's kind of rough. I also made the Undefeated logo out of a block of wood.

>ikeahackers has some nice stuff "hacked" together from IKEA stuff, if you're brokeass.
if you're brokeass, don't buy MDF garbage from ikea that'll look even worse the second you cut into it
make this thread on /diy/ and you might actually get some useful responses that aren't "distress a t-shirt" or "look on a different website"

>Implying /diy/ cares about aesthetics

They'll literally just redirect him here.

just noticed op wanted streetwear related decor
you're probably right, but then I'm done caring now

nosigner.com/case/mozilla-factory/

>grilled cheese

I've seen ikea in designer magazines dozens of times. Put a bit of work in and some of the stuff looks great.