Is tumblrcore a legitimate core?

Is tumblrcore a legitimate core?

Other urls found in this thread:

meduusalammikko.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Legitimate? Yes
Good? F-U-C-K NO

I fucking hope not

This post is triggering me and I'll have to report you to my wife's boyfriend before I start screaming and lose mh job at Lush

no such thing as a legitimate core, people will literally call anything-core on here

This would look fine if it wasnt riddled with horrid acceasories and makeup

What about the marine core or hardcore or apple cores or earths core

yes and slacker/norm core is the exact equivalent to it for guys i hope you all know that

""""" it""""" looks like a pokemon

>this fucking pic
I've never wanted to punch somebody more in my entire life

legitimately fucking stupid

I'd fuck it.

he's pretty QT

Found this creatures tumblr if anyone is interested.

meduusalammikko.tumblr.com/

>23. White. Fat. Able-bodied. Medicated. Queer. Nonbinary. Polyamorous.

lel

> and the eyebrows
> and the hair
> and the piercings
> and the fact that "she's" fat and uggo

Honestly I wouldn't be able to discribe it to you like I could with any other core/wave but I'd know it if I saw it.

I think it has to do more with the person in the clothes then the clothes themselves

just got an e-mail back from the official Deciding Committee of the Board of Cores, after I had asked them if tumblrcore and scumcore were as legitimate as the already-established normcore

they said ur fuckin retarded

none of those exist you fool, imbecile

Sage thread

what a surprise its le finn my genetic mate

There's multiple tumblrcores.

There's the SJWcore (Shown)

The "MUH HAIRYTAGE/MURICANA/INNAWOODS"core

Then there's tumblr hypebeast, which manages to be worse than regular hypebeast.

Let's not forget the #9hardcore5u/POP PERNK core and the "I read John Green and drink tea so obviously my GAP sweater and goodwill mom jeans mean I'm better than you people with actual social skills XDDD" core.

god damnit, you can't tell me that you can wear stuff like this and not have a fucking mental issue,

Oh, almost forgot the "I'm sew nerdy XDD I luv superwholock"-core.

Sperglords that dress up as The Doctor in public are so damn cringeworthy because they're all too damn fat to pull any of it off.

if you dress like this you probably have multiple mental issues, most if not all of them self-diagnosed, that you like to tell people about as much as possible. both as a way to define yourself and make you special, but also as something to blame shit on if you ever do anything stupid or wrong

wouldn't be bad except fat.

Underrated post

Saw this girl at the mall the other day wearing a blue bowler hat, blue hair, cheap blue lipstick and a tardis dress. She was also spherical. Superwholock/modern hot topic core core is absolute cancer.