Veeky Forums Infograph Thread

Hey guys, i'm updating the current discussed shoes infograph so it'll reflect Veeky Forums and fashion forums currently. I'll be adding descriptions later but I need suggestions for more shoes and general design. Around 6 more shoes should finish it.

Also, fa Infograph thread

(sorry for name-fagging, doing this just so it's clear i'm OP.)

Other urls found in this thread:

llbean.com/llb/shop/88861?page=continental-rucksack-waxed-cotton&feat=86914-pprrright
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Current infograph

>>No stan smiths

Let's keep it that way

>>Ultraboosts

Really user? Let's get rid of the Instagram hype fucking p.o.s, You might as well put the cream color shoe

Classic bruh

Yeah i've been thinking of meme smiths, and if I should put meme shoes in here. Original one had cdg and wasnt too fond of that

drop trip for christ sake
youngstalin

>no burgundy shoes
triggered

>saving this 'guide'
holy fuck
did you even read it
I think it's supposed to be a joke

sorry user, was saving what all i could find to start this thread with content.

Doing trip so when i do an update its me, though it may be useless for now. Maybe the when we switch over to a next thread if this goes on for a day, which probably wont.

who the fuck are you? drop trip

is there an infograph to get a qt pie girlfriend?

Kek i was listening to no such thing when I clicked on this

kent wangs look like fucking garbage in person

>Doing trip so when i do an update its me
But you see no one gives a shit it's you
And again, youngstalin exists, these threads are pointless

this is fucking garbage mate

Last thing posted on youngstalin with any relation to shoes was 3 years ago. As I said, I'm updating it, i'm probably going to post this to youngstalin anyway, Im trying to add to the community.

you might as well add vans and converse seeing the current state of Veeky Forums

The economy is in the shitter bro, I own most memes and I'm starting to see my life better without the expensive shit shoes like Margielas or Rickdidas so I sold them

this one should be redone

Keep Tubulars and drop ultraboost with Sambas

what would you add?

I would throw in Andwander but most cool backpack brands are difficult to obtain

Hey frexk, my homie from disc0rd

I have a problem with muh gats. They are constructed so that they are too narrow and too tall, especially the heel, feels like a dress shoe. What do you wear them with? They make your posture weird.

Do you have actual Margielas or the Brundeswehr/German supply ones?

I find the Margiela's to be perfectly proportioned, meanwhile the Bundeswehr pairs to be oblong and the heel tab is really tall/looks awkward from the back

The BW-Sport ones. I cant wear them

HEY IM IGOR IM A FAGGOT

It's not a joke. It was made by that retarded overweight poorfag Mexican trip.

Whats wrong with that info graphic? Seems legit

Someone have an infograph about matching colors?

well lately it seems like no one stops talking about vans old skools

>blucher mocs and jeans
let alone the fact that I hate mocs in general, this is a bad idea altogether. jeans, seriously?
does anyone have a picture where they consider this combo done """"right""""?

>Reddit
>tells you to buy 16 pairs of shoes to go with your four pairs of pants

>dark brown with everything

ok

not him, but you can't even buy a lot of those packs anymore

good guide, i have the little america and it's a fine bag, front pouch could be a bit larger though, i'm looking to get that mismo MS before classes start

any leather jacket infographs?

thats fucking outdated

Not for MFA

I remember when this was first made. look at the superior taste compared to now even if these were considered memes.

Anything for Veeky Forums beginners?

not But id like to see the 20l visvim ballistic added, its fairly common

Why does that guide have the ugliest colorway of the GR1 possible besides the red one?

yeah, Veeky Forums definitely had better taste 2/3 years back

what the fuck happened?

I think we need a separate infographic to celebrate this fine young gentleman's exquisite taste.

was this meme an actual WAYWT post?

Yeah, I remember someone unironically posting this a couple weeks back. Someone must have picked up on it and it blew up. Looks like we have the new from the back.

>chukka + chinos
>bluchers + jeans
>red vans + anything

i don't see ozweegos that often anymore. if you're gonna put them there you might as well put stan smiths and SFBs in too (which i don't think you should). i still see ann d highs once in a while too

i see nb ct300/crt300 and vans old skools being memed around here a lot; sometimes there's threads made entirely around them

also reebok classics, onitsuka tiger gsm, asics gel lyte, af1s and chuck IIs are common on waywts and cop or nots

aside from that, the infograph looks alright. maybe add price estimates/difficulty obtaining, and designer/brand. i don't really see the point of material and frequency of discussion like on the other infograph. also, did you mean 'Shoes discussed ON Veeky Forums?'

That's a nice sink though

Skinny jeans. Gats are the best shoes for skellies because they are slim

whats wrong with wearing chukkas with chinos?

bought stan smiths 2 years ago, I needed new sneaks so I went to the adidas store looking for those beautiful olympics ed gum sole white adidas, couldn't believe everyone and their mum was wearing the same shoes as mine when I had to specially place an order back them to get them

I really, really, like the LL Bean continental rucksack, but currently they only offer it in this light khaki color that I can't stand. Much more prefer the coffee color as in the infographic.

Anywhere to pick up the darker color?

llbean.com/llb/shop/88861?page=continental-rucksack-waxed-cotton&feat=86914-pprrright

Sorry dude, I have no idea. this is pretty old. You cant even get some of these anymore.

?
there was a better one with categorical difficulties (price, availability, etc.), and more shoes