/fa in Russia

/fa in Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ejJhr8UjMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guy covering his face looks like the type of faggot to act miserable and depressed all the time in order to add to his "aesthetic".

>act miserable and depressed

it's russia. what makes you think it's an act?

better than the brisbane meetup
I really like the far left guy and the one covering his face, some others are dece

Kek. But you get what I mean

w2c hammer and sickle shirt

from left to the right
>1. super fucking basic
>2. "black means style"
>3. walking meme, disgusting
>4. cheap clothes, weird color combination, but got potential
>5. best from all, but shoes and shirt are wrong color
>6. "i only wear nike"
>7. ironic outfit, second best, but looks like a school shooter
>8. normie with fake hba shorts, doesn't really give fuck about fashion at all

>Like a school shooter
His cap actually says OUTLAW (BHE ЗAКOHA/VNE ZAKONA)

Gosha

>w2c hammer and sickle shirt
Gosha Rubchinskiy

You see Ivan, when dressing efai, you need to remember the teachings of the Vor v Zakone, Nicolai

Tattos good, efai hair good, wore what today good

All good when you cat copy Nicolai

everything fits and looks like shit, lmao. clothing is cheap trashy hm and nike, lmao. this cuck on the left with his gats looks like dildo, lol. still better than our fa, but so fucking bad. Whats the point of showing this?

All those faces.... Lol

thanks for the input user

Thats my fetish :^)

russia is actually way more fa during winter
russians have no fucking clue what to do during summer.

I hope they didn't get arrested for having a public homosexual gathering in Russia

you sure this isn't reddit? i have a hard time believing anyone here would wear futures or HBA

youtube.com/watch?v=2ejJhr8UjMU

He's the only one who isn't utterly boring/stupid

I can guarantee you guys their parents make more money than the bottom 97% combined, and daddy still had to save up to buy his son some GATs.

>I really like the far left guy
cuck

>hammer and sickle shirt near the right

People in Russia aren't offended by that? Isn't that the eastern European equivalent of wearing a shirt with some fascist imagery printed all over it?

Casey Neistat on the right?

Nah. It's called patriotism.

not really, nobody is offended. The worst thing that will happen is some middle aged meme man will start yelling at you that you are a clueless teen that doesn't know how shit it was during communism. Which is true, i guess. A lot of people in russia, younger and (mostly) older still preffered life during the soviet union.

No it's not. Russia is no longer the soviet union.

>Isn't that the eastern European equivalent of wearing a shirt with some fascist imagery printed all over it?

No user, that would be wearing a shirt with fascist imagery. lrn2russianhistory

how do they afford sikh fits i thought everyone was poor in russia
i like the guy in gosha

Not yet

Atstok Rusus

Horrible. Is it possible for people IN DA FASHOON look maybe not GREAT, but even FINE? Just once? Lmao, all this trashy fits on meetups dont make any sense...

Depends on country, I would say in Poland and Ukraine you would be punched in the face for sure. In Russia and Belarus you're mostly safe, but there is a chance to encounter the wrong guys. Rightwinger here is still a factor and skinny gook in hammer and sickle shirt seems like a perfect target to jump on.

In baltics you will be charged by officials for the demonstation of prohibited imaginary.

anUU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE

fuck i want to play soc again :cc

honestly thats better and less cringeworthy than any other Veeky Forums meetup I have seen so far

well how many have you seen? 1?

No, lol.

>>>r/streetwear

Do they all skip leg day or something

They got only ass and mouth days, sorry

SAVAGE

Veeky Forums

When will the running shoes meme die the fuck out? If you're not wearing them to the gym or jogging you better be head to toe techwear or you're a basic shit.

This is even worse than brisbane. Lol, wtf?

This is not really a Russian fa meetup. It's just 2 trips with their friends

WHERE
THE
FUCK
ARE
THE
TRACKSUITS
YOU
GAY
FAGGOTS

desu i respect anyone who wears shorts or skinny jeans or any sort of undercut in russia. braver than id be

Even when Russia tries hard to imitate western style, it just comes off as cheap and corny.
Stick to your own culture and trends.

No, it's not you faggot. The ideology and the actual country are separate things. And if you are an edgy cocksucking faggot who is retarded enough to like communism, then you do you, man. But don't call your retardation patriotism.

kys

what

faggot is defending "muh glorious russian fa"
Yeah yeah you're better than that, I get it.

Only 2 guys at the pic are related to Veeky Forums. Others are just their friends, high school children with rich parents. Adequate trips do not go to these meetups.

> Adequate
> trips
ayy just kys already

the "blacks means style" guy would be fine if he wasnt wearing those horrible green rick owens boots. and those diaper rickdicky pants

Second from left is a literal god.

>no adidas
>no squat

He has dope ass hair though.

Intodatrashitgoooaas!

I swear to God the guy on the right end is a school shooter.

*church shooter

Call the cops!!!

No wonder he looks familiar.

Funny enough he looks like the best one in that picture.

the only one effay are the two at the right hand. left end would effay too if his ears weren't like that

jesus christ why does this shit come up on Veeky Forums so much

just looks like an r/streetwear meetup

at least its better than this cancer

No, its not.

2nd from the left reporting in.

Prehistory:
The russian fashion board is quite small: there are actually 3-4 consistant posters (me, the guy on the left and some others). The rest of waywt is just not even a reddit trash - it's just people in clothes (something like this for example).

Purpose of the thread:
Some of those people who never posted their fits or just people in clothes (as mentioned before) always goes crazy about consistant posters and being roasted. Now they are seeking some approval from Veeky Forums.

That's it.

You look like shit, m8. Why even post? There is nothing to protect, all fits are VERY bad, at best.

He's that faggot who spams waywt with the same cringy ricky diaper-pooped-pants fit, gets laughed every time and shuts for critics. To up his confidence he rates his own fits as "godlike", just like this: