When did buzzcuts replace undercuts and young leos as the new only fashionable hair

when did buzzcuts replace undercuts and young leos as the new only fashionable hair

i missed the memo

buzz cuts are terribly behind trend

young caesar and growing it out to a Tom cruise in rain man/Patrick Bateman for winter = cool

2013 called, they want their trends back brother

i will go buzzcut before uni

>tfw fucked up jaw and andro face that only looks good paired with voluminous hair
baka desu, i'm tired of long hair and don't want a HY

pic,sounds cute

>tfw andro baby face and got a buzzcut so I look like the kid from stranger things now.

YOUNG LEO ALL THE WAY, Undercuts will go out as young leo will stay here forever, and also long hair is pretty cool

I have a buzzcut now but would like to grow it out for a young leo. What can I do now to achieve best results possible? Also, what's the length on young leo on different parts of the head? I've never been able to tell.

Let it grow to mid lenght then have it trimmed and get the sides short, let it grow a bit more and you got it.

While it is growing make it as healthy as possible, find a routine that suits your kind of hair. No poo, oils, conditioners, whatever works the best for your hair.

I have thicc wavy hair. The only problem I have is that it occasionally gets dry when longer. Any suggestions? My routine before I buzzed my shit up was wash with shampoo every other day and use conditioner twice a week.

Also, what exactly do you mean by mid length?

Also I'm considering growing out something like Frankie Cosmos, maybe a little better kept. I know it's the art school cuck hairsyle of choice but I have a pretty andro face so it might not be so bad.

Same here, I can't even grow a beard
>inb4 12
I am 19 y/o

My father was a young man

are you literally me

I'd say only if you are a girl or in a big fashion forward city. It looks weird on men

cant stop laughing at that fucking image

Who are you kidding, buzz cuts aren't even close to the only fashionable hair. They look shit on 90% of people

Hitler youth looks good on tons of people so it will stay.

I tried young Leo for a while and its annoying as fuck

what's annoying about it? i'm considering going for it bc i kind of have the right length for it atm, but a high maintenance haircut probably wouldn't work

it falls in your face allll the time

Writing out lecture notes it falls in your face. Playing guitar it falls in your face. Eating food it falls in your face

ITT: Posers post meme haircuts and try to embarrass themselves.

>pic related, the most Veeky Forums haircut of all time