Is it possible to be cute and preppy at the same time?

Is it possible to be cute and preppy at the same time?

It depends on ur facial aesthetic and ur body

Yeah, that's why many homosexual men dress preppy.

yeah man, i'm more "cute" than hot and girls compliment me.
this is very true, although I'm not gay, a lot of fags at my uni (Columbia) love to be preppy. They make it work

Of course, just look at me :-)

you kind of just end up looking like either a homo or a pretentious douche if you dress preppy IMO

Is there a look that you'd recommend?

don't listen to this dumbass. It looks good, and unless you try too hard, nobody will think you look pretentious. 200x better looking than half the 16 year old bullshit on this board

Alright. I never know what to do style-wise. I'm 24, tall, and fit, so it's extremely hard to find stuff that fits me. On top of that I have a boring office job where I can wear the same outfits repeatedly so I get lazy about fashion despite having the resources to get nice outfits.

I'm 23 tall and the same way. I wear a mixture of western and hippie stuff but have a few preppy outfits. I'm Arizonan so I wear santa fe belts and western shirts with some redwings a lot. Watch wilfred. Frodos prep is on point and I like how subdued his color choices are.

Depends on how fit you brahs are. I'm lanky fit, which I think is ideal for prep. You can't be overly buff.

Also banana republic makes clothes that fit me alright in large off the shelf. I have to bring in their shirts at the waist sometimes. I also size up in chinos and trousers then take them in to my actual waist so that my legs and ass fit in them.

I searched for some examples. I like that look, but I have a hard time seeing it translate into a tall, fit person (6'3 215lbs)

I'm 6'2" and 200

Nice. I think I'll have to go the tailor route with everything.

Classic fit shirts are the way to go if your arms are too big. Then take it in at the waist. Shirts are harder to iron when they're taken in but it's not that bad. Most stores have tall sizes online and they sometimes go by "longline".

What's that bag?

A gallon jug of water because I walked a couple miles after that and like I said, I live in Arizona.

looks like a Fjällräven No. 21

Yeah, I'm kind of drunk and thought he asked what was in it.

Get the large though. Medium is what I got and it's too fucking small.

Thanks guys, looks great and I'm in need of a bag.

It's good and a lot less played out than a kanken. Thick and waterproof. I felt kind of like an asshole using the ALICE drawstring next to people using normal zippers at first but it's become usual now. I need to oil the leather because it's drying out. Coolest feature is the internal thermos pocket. It does have a laptop pocket as well.

Yeah, they make great stuff. I have the Vintage 20L backpack for camping and traveling. It's super nice and lightweight for the size. I waxed mine to make it even more waterproof but the G-1000 fabric is pretty dope on its own.