Me and my friends fits

R8 our fits

This screams hypebeasty, for real why do you have to put on 10 different layers and put holes into every inch of your jeans, Seriously /r/streetwear

Instagram streetwear garbage

the holes in their jeans are from sucking so many dicks

terribad
fucking rat bitten distressed jeans
garbo cloth layering
and that guy with the denim jacket likes grunge

So awful people will defend it on Veeky Forums.

the interesting thing here is that most of their fits could be decent with pretty minimal changes. most hypebeasty fuccbois just need to drop an item or two and clean up how the clothes meet eachother, like the pants/shoes interaction

left guy needs to be less fat, drop the flannel, and tuck his pants into the yeezys

middle left needs drop the jacket and one of the shirts, and maybe pinroll the jeans

middle right should drop the ridiculous ford hat and change shoes to something like the guy on the right, maybe tone down the bling as well, or at least wear it inside the hoodie

guy on the right needs to remove the fucking godawful top shirt, and change shoes to something he can tuck his pants into or change pants to something slimmer

i mean theyd still look like hypebeasts but they at least wouldnt be posted in cringe threads

homeboy's legs are fucking horrifying

no one has defended it. this is average hypebeast Instagram shit. if anyone like this their tastes are terrible.

>homeboy's legs

Well, at least you have friends

the irvine spectrum sucks

Wow, looks like a scuffle broke out judgin by their jeans hope no one got hurt!

>guy on left wearing that low-cut of a shirt despite being skinnyfat

cmon, man

kek

literally what the fuck

hey that guy on the left has a youtube channel

aren't their knees cold?

budget Jerry Lorenzo on the right lmfao

i want to break his legs so bad
i looks so easy
they would just snap