Now that uniqlo's quality is going to shit, who's the best retailer for cheap, well-made basics?

now that uniqlo's quality is going to shit, who's the best retailer for cheap, well-made basics?

still uniqlo

>uniqlo's quality is going to shit

what's this now?

uniqlo

株式会社ユニクロ

I just bought 4 of their tees today. Did I fuck up?

no, i'm not sure what OP is on about

maybe, they changed the fit of their supima tees and are apparently using lower quality materials. There's been some backlash on their site; if you like how they fit you it's whatever though.

its funny how everything got baggy af
they probably think all Americans are fat fucks

It seemed like they stopped selling the XXS (japanese XS) on the American website

anyone know how their soft touch long sleeve tees fit? uniqlos sizes seem to be so inconsistent as of late.

Where can I cop basic tees that won't fall apart??
Also kind of unrelated but not really because uniqlo had a baggier version of this
w2c skinny sweatpants that are almost as tight as legging but not exactly??

No it's a new meme

hm?

>xxs
I don't care how skinny you are, to fit into a small or lower comfortably you have to be 5'4" or have a disproportionately short torso with super narrow shoulders

everlane

well i fit into a uniqlo AU xs with room to spare, though i imagine xxs would fit me but be tight fitting (i dislike tight fitting)

fucking manlet

just above king at 5'11

sounds like you're fat

Calling you out right now. I'm 5'11, and abso-fucking-lutely cannot fit into a uniqlo xs. You must have impossibly thin shoulders, or no midsection at all

not him but I'm 5'10 and have an xs uniqlo shirt that fits fine

Are you fat or smth lmao?

no

Skinny af my man. 60kg, no gut

i () weighed myself last week and am 125 pounds = 57kg, how much do you weigh?

when was the last time you were measured? how were you measured?

few months ago, tape measure. why do you ask?

They've always had some garbage and some decent stuff. You can tell by handling it in the store. Op is probably a child who saved up for a random uniqlo shirt last year and bought another random one this year and was freaked out when they weren't both made to the same standard

I'm typically a US men's medium, what size should I choose when buying polos and tees? Sounds like they run large

tfw old navy is stepping their game up
tfw dont want to support old slavy

Even if this is true isn't it the same for any retailer?
Just don't buy the cheapest shit you see in the shop you ass

Their shit is no longer cheap

>compensating for being objectively unattractive aka being short

糞を食べて死んでお願いします。

you should be hunting for the Undercover x Uniqlo basics anyways, at least those are god-tier quality (usually, I've had the occasional shoddy piece mixed in, it's what you expect when it's still a mass-produced item) and look good regardless of whatever style you're going for.

Idk mate, I've found Uniqlos stuff to be decent for the price. Socks particularly. If you're looking for comfortable, fashionable 100% cotton shirt, your not going to find it there, but it's second to none for budget tees, sweaters, etc.

How's cos quality wise? I bought some shoes ages ago and wasn't disappointed.

Tried the dry color and supima in store. Supima fits like shit imo but the generic dry color was nice. Im just worried about what they'll be like after a wash.

Also im 140lbs 6'0" and the mediums fit nice

I'm looking to buy some t-shirts, crew neck and v neck.

I'd like relatively heavy fabric, pima or egyptian cotton, and a overall loose fit, but not baggy.

I'm willing to compromise if someone knows something pretty close, otherwise I'm going to be in Boston in a few weeks, and I'll go full autism and go to a fuckton of stores, try on t-shirts, and post results.

I'm 5' 3" so yeah xxs was a pretty good fit.

Despite what a lot of people here will tell you, good.

Where do you find xxs clothe on uniqlo website?
pls and thank you

This

very very slight shrink on wash on the drys. They hold up really well too, I've had several shirts for years from them. Incredibly soft.

So where do I cop basic tees now??
I need different colors, mainly black, white, olive green, and navy blue, and charcoal.
Made of a heavier material (not something flimsy and something I'll sweat through
Where do I go??

They don't sell them on the US website anymore.

Just bought a suit from Uniqlo, how bad did I fuck up? $191 USD.

I love their jeans. Really comfy 10/10 better than the shitty American eagle crap I use to wear

i have some of their SPRZ shit which is cool and gets me lots of compliments :+)

(笑)

COS is okay but overpriced unless you buy on sale.

their tees are fine

their ocbds and shorts specifically are crap now. fabric and fit is now literally worse than gap outliet tier. look elsewhere for these items

(not sure about other stuff, these are the two uniqlo items i bought that used to be good and turned to crap)

钓鱼岛是中国

When's Uniqlo x UUUU?

went to buy some airism underwear today and they had sold out. pretty bummed out because they're incredible.

Go for S but try both, as there are some variations
Uniqlo

Fall

Oh I see. Wonder if they'll have a nice bomber or if the m-1 they're selling right now will be their only one for the season.

sucks they keep doing shitty colab with disney/lego for their tees

uniqlo x moma tees are GOAT.