Gymcore

for those who work out so often that it really only makes sense to wear work out clothing.

also recent cop

techwear is good for this too

meh I'm looking for something specific to going to the gym...not so much into the techwear...I would imagine its super constricting

joggers, sneakers, tank top and a windbreaker packed into ur gym bag?

I'm not sure what your implying. I rather put my gear in a gym bag because I can go straight to work after a light workout and come back after work and do the same..etc holds lunch..blah blah blah.

wait u want something just to wear at the gym? or something u can wear casually and also go to the gym in it?

You managed to confuse the shit out of me. I basically made the post for like gym clothing or athletic gear.Basically can be worn at the gym or not...I go often enough that sometimes Its just easier for me to wear sweats and a hoodie all day ..

op here. Almost forgot..picked one of these up as well.

i like nike for that. looks not too bad as casual clothes (sometimes puma and new balance shit looks really bright and gaudy with bright colors and its obviously for training only). nike is also cheap and made well for working out in

who cares

Yeah. I mean sweats are pretty basic as are the hoodies ( I really don't get super into the sports fabric hoodies) so I basically just wear basic hoodies. I dunno I just never been a jeans guy

I mean you do care if you took the time out to post...soo

You sound lazy. I work out every day and would not be caught dead in my workout clothes on the street. Just because large numbers of idiotic plebs are doing it, doesn't mean it's okay. And it will never be fashionable.

Fashion brands are only making this stuff to cater to lazy fat rich people who are an unfortunate majority of their clientele.

How is it lazy?

I think there is a niche of people who work and do not drive (if you drive you can just put your gym bag in the car) and don't have a uniform, so there is some appeal in having a "do everything" kind of outfit. Uni students probably are into that idea as well.

Here's an example of an all Nike outfit that looks pretty casual but you could train/gym/skate etc in it as well.

Yeah I'm assuming the poster doesn't understand that everyone doesn't have to wear a uniform/dress up for work. Its easier for me to work out in the Am before work, commute to work and come back home for a second workout.

terrible, looks fat and squat as fuck. that's an outfit for doing fucking nothing

Here is all NikeLab. But this shit is pretty expensive. Has 4-way stretch so you can get a slim fit but still run, squat and play sports in it.

he is only 170cm on JP's national soccer team

I'm talking stuff more conventional..no tight fit..good posts though keep em coming

Jesus Christ that was the worst argument I've ever heard get the fuck back to 5th grade, I'm not even the op but God damn I want to strangle you to death because that post was such trash; I fucking hate you, please get cancer immediately

calm down fag :^)

asian people just dress better than everyone holy fuck
if i saw him walking on the street i ask if i could be his pussy umbrella from all the pussy juice he's gonna receive if he doesn't fuck me

that dude is white or a slav...

What shoes should I cop for the gym? Something I don't have to take off to squat so anything with a flat sole.