Are coats still popular or do only autists wear them nowadays ?

Are coats still popular or do only autists wear them nowadays ?

Nice trips, but mostly autists wear them

neckbeards do wear coats like that but its still a pretty classic garment that will look great when worn properly

Like pic related ?

double breasted is more formal/autist
long wool coats can still look pretty regardless

why do Hedi's models always look like they were crying 10 minutes before the show

coats are always popular, but not in this fucking season

this

from the food that they pass by that everyone else gets to eat but they don't get to eat because forced anorexia

>its the same season worldwide
>america is the only place in the world
>im literally fucking retarded someone pleace stab the fuck out of me

peacoats were 2014 and earlier, canada goose really took off in the last two years

I've just been wearing the same LL Bean coats for the last decade, trendhopping coats just feels like a low point I don't want to hit. it's like grils going back and forth between their suede uggs and their galoshes every other year because for some reason they are literally incapable of developing any other taste

Which LL bean jacket?

How do you not get by without wearing a coat? Where do y'all live?

Anyways I'm getting Pic related this fall

there are plenty of alternatives to a peacoat

yea

I wear one of those short asian ones like the goose
I wouldn't say they're popular but they look good to me

What else would you wear in winter?
Wool coats are too comfy not to be popular.

a long parka for instance

i mean OP obviously meant the peacoats, not just any coat

Are you comparing that to a fitted woolen blanket?
It's nowhere near as comfy.
The parka will serve, it will be better than the coat under heavy rain, but in dry temperate cold conditions wool wins.

Those are supposedly memes, but I've only seen one IRL.
If you're thin and need a lot of warmth (so the double breast works best), it's a great coat.
For me, it's all about the unlined single breasts. The classic length and collar are great tho.

peacoats are just uggs for your torso

what about an old LL Bean parka

It looks warmer and less breathable.
Every coat has a place, and every person a different comfort temperature. That parka is for cold rain, you know if you need that or wool and an umbrella is enough where you live.

I go hiking and tore up my arms/legs by wearing a t-shirt and shorts last week lol
Bought a Patagonia PCU Level 6 set but they haven't come yet, so a sturdy jacket will have to do for now

>from the food that they pass by that everyone else gets to eat but they don't get to eat because forced anorexia
>stick trips
Must be true

>OP obviously meant the peacoats
But OP's picture isn't a peacoat?

>gray
>mid thigh length
>patch pockets
>with flaps

It's just a DB coat with wide lapels, fampai. "Peacoat" isn't a word that means "double breasted".

the parka can be filled with down, it's just an example what i posted, i have it and it's actually warmer than it looks
also i don't think that your wool coat would be warmer than an expedition parka made for extreme cold