Anyone else here lowkey a fashion icon at their school/community? I am and its partially thanks to you Veeky Forums <3

Anyone else here lowkey a fashion icon at their school/community? I am and its partially thanks to you Veeky Forums

Indeed I am, compliments left and right baby

I'm basically h&m/uniqlo tier but everyone in my area dresses like complete shit so I get the occasional tumblrfag and hypebeast complementing my outfit

good duck rug luck

Yeah, most people I know recognize that I'm pretty stylish.

I actually had some stranger gushing over my outfit the other day. He even said 'nice fit' and it sounded so incredibly cringey that I was embarrassed for him. I just said thanks and moved on.

>hey man sick mc hammer pants
>t-thanks

>Attempt a semi palewave fit
>Nigs tell me im lookin "fresh"

y-you.. too..

Compliments 3-5 days during the week
>feelsgoodman.jpg

no because im not in high school anymore and ten thousand people go to my school and I don't live in a shitty flyover state village so a shit ton of people dress really well here.

Im a loki fashion icon

yes, when i was still in high school. just graduated btw. I'm usually only fashionable during fall and winter, I despise the Summer

dressing like a lazy slacker and still getting recognized as the best style in my group of friends

feelsgoodmayne

>a fashion icon at their school
i could be
but i preferred wearing all black or all basics to give a "hint that i am fashionable" but in an inoffensive way
goddamn how insecure i was

Is Veeky Forums the youngest board on Veeky Forums?
I'm 22 and I feel old.

I don't know where this post comes from but school can also apply to higher education.

I was in high school, school paper wrote about me twice
Unis too big though

i'm turning 19 btw so yeah pretty young

>school paper
Is this a real thing? I thought it was just a joke in teen sitcoms.

That's literally /b/.
Veeky Forums is a fairly mixed bag, possibly even some underaged posters come here too.
Luckily they're not as cancerous as those on other boards.

occasionally this place is pure cancer
not exactly sure what you're talking about

>occasionally this place is pure cancer
Yeah, but it never had gotten to the levels I've seen in other boards,
we've still been able to keep good disscussion happening here and focus on our board's main topic 90% of the time.

in highschool a lot of my friends would throw compliments my way. Occasionally a stranger might compliment a certain aspects. I just graduated and going to a community college because poor.

underrated

I had one at my school but no one read it so they stopped making physical copies.

I am, I'm also for fitness.

Thanks Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

My peers have already been normies.
So compliments would be a bad sign.
Extrapolating from that, op dresses like shit

dude have you been to Veeky Forums
the only people who go there are either 16 or 40 lol; there's no in-between

t.guy dressed in full rick who thinks he looks cool

I wouldn't hesitate to describe myself as highkey. It kind of just naturally occurred to me. I get a lot of compliments on my outfits every day and I like to keep it that way.

I am, but hardly low-key. I'd like to be low-key, but I've got a years long major feud with another fashion icon who was grad student at local uni. He moved on after grad school, I stayed cuz I got a job in the town. One day told one of his friends, a black lesbian pole dancer, to fuck-off after she said something that reminded me of the original feud. She understood and was never really mad, but a bunch of local white kids began to harass me as a way to assuage their own white-guilt.

it sucked, but it also somehow brought me this inner strength that without I would never pull off good fits.

what kind of backwoods ass cities are you living in, where there are 'fashion icons'?

Move to an actual city and stop being so self-aggrandizing

why do you keep posting this shitty fit

Stop spamming this shitty fit. You aren't going to make yourself a meme. Mods, please ban this faggot.

this meme is fucking stupid

kill urself

Everyone says I'll win best dressed superlative at my high school. Not that it matters but I'll find out this year (senior)

flyover state or highschool.

Kek iktf

I won the "Best Boy's Hair" certificate at my highschool

if that counts for anything

does this not make you happy?
compliments from black people make me feel p good
compliments from pretty much anyone else just makes me uncomfortable and self conscious

The buzzcut meme is cancer

It makes me laugh more than anything. I appreciate it just as much as compliments from white people or anyone else. Also a lot of black people compliment my hair, which is light-to-medium brown, very thick, and pretty wavy. It's like it's a novelty to them

I can relate to you there man

One of my favorite memories, looking back, was random black kids coming up to me and trying to braid my hair when I was just sitting down at lunch in the 8th grade.

They wouldn't even say anything. They'd just walk up and start messing with it. It was usually guys, too.

I like that the fascination/novelty of other races' hair goes both ways.

>also boys with wavy hair are the best desu

Yeah, my gf has really thick wavy hair too, like really really thick, so I'm excited for when we have kids. They're gonna have the most beautiful hair ever.

>gf
>excited for when we have kids

i swear i just actually heard your life getting flushed down the toilet

Nah man I love her. She's the perfect human being in my book. I don't care about not getting to bang hundreds of women because I wouldn't be doing that anyway, and I've always liked kids.

>lowkey

You need to be 18 or older to post here.

Got asked if I was a fashion student on the weekend by a store girl. So I guess??

i get compliments all the time and its honestly such a confidence booster. the downside is now when i dont get a compliment on a new thing im like damn... is it ugly...... lol this sounds really dumb but w/e,

>get told light wash jeans are girly
>few months later everyones in light wash
>"youre wearing dad shoes"
>few months later everyone has new balances
>"ripped jeans suck"
>few months later everyones got ripped jeans
>"real shoes have laces"
>few months later every motherfcuker has slip on vans
>"why do your pants have extra zippers?"
>few months later everyone has fucking fog/zespy knockoffs from h&m
>"your pants are too short faggot"
>more and more cropped pants everyday

FUCK YOU ALL

god you must look awful

someone doesn't understand trends

Maybe you should stick with what looks good on you and what you like rather than trying to follow trends

I wish you the best of luck in raising your kids
you should think very strongly about how you want to raise them now though (not in that overbearing tigermomish pressing way, but just what you'd like to pass on to them, and what you want for them)

>I don't care about not getting to bang hundreds of women
Your gf will be enjoying hundreds of men when you're married, why not indulge yourself as well?

lol my school had a page in the yearbook on student fashion and thought whore-core was the hottest on the block

Because my gf is loyal, loves me, and is not a whore, so I don't have to worry about that.

>no pics of fits

I was the photographer for the school paper in HS.

Ended up banging some of the more attractive popular girls because of it. :^) My HS had prob about 1500 kids and I wasnt very popular. Had to take behind the scenes/candid photos of the cheerleading team. They befriended me, Invited me to their partys. Over those 3 years I had sex with 5 different cheerleaders multiple times. All because of my good fashion sense and photography skills. I'm a solid 5 out of 10 btw...
Feel good Veeky Forums :) All the jocks hated me

lol this is me

Always ahead of trends

I was too

I got a school editor qt to blow me after school one day :)

If that's what helps you sleep at night, buddy.

kid who dressed in american eagle frat boy core was awarded best dressed

kek :(

everyone looked over my Rick like it was shit

I get compliments on my outfits and I get told I dress like Kanye (I don't) but hey at least I'm being noticed senpai

>Dress full Hedi SLP core
>"Here comes black kurt Cobain"

this makes me angrier than it should

Were they saying it in a bad way or good way

>wearing rick owens clothing in high school
O i am laffin

>university too desu