Hair General

Old one hit 300, gonna start a new one.
General discussion/questionaire on all to do with hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FRONZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've got some painfully thick hair and I've never been able to figure out what to do with it. Anyone got some low-maintenance inspo, or am I gonna be forced to spend ages on it to make it look halfway decent?

what are effays favorite and disliked hairstyles from this selection?

This would be my fucking dream cut but I've got mixed afro hair and I'm balding lol just fucking kill me senpai

I don't mind if my receded hairline shows a bit. Could I pull off anything similar to this?

I can brush my hair and it lays flat when it's short enough

that looks fucking retarded in real life.

i believe that photo of that guy was actually taken in real life, user

Yeah but he means on a normal person. This guy could have a bowl cut and look anazing.

I want a new haircut. Actually I have an haircut like pic related, but I don't really like it because my face is round.
Any advice?

lose weight

I'm not worried about that. I have a good bone structure. Square jaw, sunken cheeks and high cheekbones. I just like the cut

I don't want to buzz because I hate the maintenance of it and I've already rocked a buzz for a couple of years. Uhhhhhh I dislike my hair so much

/schoolshootercore/

I'm on my weight.

get shredded brah

Since I know y'all care so much, I think I found a cut that would fit my hair type and rounded hairline. Just might go for a little bit more texture upfront

Thank fuck. Now I'm going to obsess over how disgusting my hair looks at the moment until I get it taken care of :-) booking the appointment now

Posting from phone it'll probably be sideways but whatever

I have been growing my hair for a while, never had it this long because it's curly af. It feels like it's at a point that I can't do a lot with it, atleast I don't know how.

Ive just been getting a fade and leaving the top but if I do that again I feel as if I'll look like a piece of broccoli.

It's like you actually want to look like a raging homosexual

>2016
>people still think homosex is a big deal
Nah famiglia I don't really care. I'm comfortable with my sexuality

People already assume that I'm gay or bi anyways

4 and 6 are good, rest are trash.

>it's 2016!!
Good for you though I guess.

Come on bruh bruh. It's 2016. Be progressive. Vote Hilary

No but really, if you're a male and blatanly put effort into your appearance, some people will probably assume that you're gay, especially normies. Just gotta do you. That cut doesn't look feminine to me at all

I have a quite long undercut, sides are ~1,75cm, how long does it take to let it grow out to a young leo and what should i do with my hair until i reached it? Puffy sides are ugly af

Hm idk man. Maybe try shaving or atleast getting your facial hair down to stubble. It doesn't seem like you're going for any specific look and it's hard to pin you down to one based off of that photo

You could play it safe for now and go with a standard fuccboi style like a hitter youth or something. Effay shits on hy's now, but just because a lot of guys have one doesn't mean they look bad. They're not the most original but atleast you can sport one until you find a more defining look that suits you. Then you can experiment more

Hows this?

Depends on how long the top of your hair is right now. If your sides are really short it's going to take a while for the length to catch up. You could trim the top so the difference is less drastic

Unfortunately the ugly and puffy awkward stage is inevitable when trying to grow your hair out. You just have to deal with it my man. I wore beanies for a couple of months while I grew mine out. It was a really bad look but it's worth it afterwards

Pretty good. Might look better with a little less overhang on your forehead. Sides could be shorter too but that's preference

Posted in last thread, didn't receive a response:

Hello Veeky Forums, first time here

I'm receding at the front, I don't think it'll get any worse from looking at my Dad, who only receded to the same place at the front and still has all the rest

But what do when it comes to styles? I tend to just let it grow fairly long and brush my hair over the receded bits on each side at the front

Sorry for shitty pics, my phone is an iPhone 4

Yes, im gonna shave soon because the holiday is over. But what kind of hairstyle would suit me the best?
I feel like the one im having right now is a little too normie.

oh my god thats some shit beard growth, shave always and forever user.

anyways
you have a long face so the usual short on the side and heavy on the top is just gonna make your face look longer. you probably wanna grow it out, something like pic related where you have something going on at the sides

Planning on going in tomorrow and asking for an undercut, is this a good idea regarding my head shape/hair texture

Go back to making videos Pewdiepie

Does biotin really help speed up growth? Going on 7 months now :/

>have gone to same barber and gotten the same pseudo-undercut parted to the side the same way for years
>decide fuck it I wanna grow it out
>hair on left side above where it's cut is longer than on the right
Do I get the left side cut to the same length or will it not be noticeable once it's long?

also wondering this

leave it and trim it later

Ok, I get that joke alot but even when i've cencored my face? What the actual fuck?

4 and 6 look good, the rest looks like you're 14

Agreed, 8 is also acceptable if you can pull it off

What can i do?

Im going bald.

Fuck you fagets.

Honestly, you would look fine with a moderate undercut (which you seem to have now, can't tell from the photo). Take better care of your hair, though. Are you even using conditioner?
The Lincoln beard is a bad look for you as well.

I would grow it out more and part it to the side. You might also want to sculpt your eyebrows a little for a cleaner boundary. IDK, maybe the photo is just making them look irregular.

Lose the facial hair and probably cut it on top (you don't benefit from an undercut if you already have a long facial shape). You also may benefit from shaping your eyebrows.

>tfw too nervous to bring a picture of the haircut I want

how do you even go about this. you just hand them a picture and telll them to cut it like that. what if they say no and laugh at me?

I'm not sure but most people get enough biotin (b vitamins) through a relatively normal diet

I tried taking biotin once and noticed nothing except for acne breakouts. Potential hair gains weren't worth the shitty skin

>I was thinking something like this!
>show them a picture from your phone

oh okay!

for real tho I have asked people I know who cut hair and they say they enjoy a challenge and variation, so actually trying something new instead of the same "just gimme a haircut" haircuts they do every day makes them happy my man

Ah shit man looks awful both ways. Try a buzzcut,and get a little buffed. Its the only way :(

>Ah shit man looks awful both ways. Try a buzzcut,and get a little buffed. Its the only way :(

Noooooo I'm too shy for this

I literally take medication for anxiety and 'hide' behind my hair

I feel so bad

What hair product you use for that shine?

Sorry senpai, bad hair genes :(

Hair implats are an option ;)

Too poor, I'm a neet

Any good hairstyles I can do with my hairline that don't mean I have to buzz it short?

I have very straight, thin, hair that is receding slightly on the front. Will getting it cut short make it grow back thicker?

Nothing

reposting from last thread cuz i posted late

what to do about my forehead cowlick? i dont like the way it makes my fringe look fucked up. any hairstyle recommendations?

Grown out for 2 years with 1 - 2 cuts to even it out. Getting kinda bored of it now though, anyone got some suggestions? Was thinking either buzz or some variation of hitler youth

daily hair inspo for you all

how? my hair is like that but even if i move slightly that shit just falls in my face, so i just keep it tied all the time

my hair is so thick it just stays up like that

>2016
>not having a buzzcut

you guys sure like having normie hair that stopped being relevant by the fashion elite two years ago

Too light

>Zayn
>Fashion elite

wew lad

get u a man that can do both

>following the example of mudslimes

How do I keep my head fully shaved? I'm not balding just like the look like pic

Im loosing alittle hair and alot of them has this hard yellow/white substance at the end of them, kinda like surrounding the hairroot, look like pic related.
What can I do to stop getting these itchy balls of shit?

How old are you? You need to get on finasteride ASAP if you want to keep your hair. You're Norwood 3 already.

Sorry man,wish i could help you. Best advice i can give you is to do your best being confident in rocking that hairline.

If you have nice skin,have a bit of muscle and dress nice,people might not care that.much

BUMP!

I Have tried ketoconazole schampoo, no poo, tea tree oil. But these small yellow/white come back and it "feels" like they suffocate the hair and the hair just pops out. I showed some to a Derm and he said "its perfectly normal". Dont know what to think/do about it.

I have fine hair like yours and you make me want to grow it out. I've tried in the past but it looks awful in the in-between phase. I always give in and get a cut.

I'm 22 :(

If you get on fin now, you can probably at least maintain what you have now and maybe even grow new hair. Most people don't have any real side effects either, so I'd go see a derm if I were you. Just don't waste time.

I really can't afford it though

I will look into it however

Hairs usually have that white bulb. It doesn't mean anything. Does your scalp itch where you're losing hair? It could just be MPB, Veeky Forumsm.

"Most people don't have any real side effects either"

Dont shill so hard man.

Just shave your head, start eating everything, living at the gym, and look into pinning test/tren/mast EOD.

Yeah the white bulb I have but on some its so big and yellow/white. My derm said it could be the Sebaceous gland working to much causing to much sebum, what to do then?

Its everywhere, sometimes it itches, sometimes it dont.

Generic fin is cheap as shit tho. It costs you less than 50 bucks per year.

Over 90% of people don't.

I'm in the UK

Head and Shoulders could help you with the itch. It won't stop the hair loss tho.

It doesn't matter. It's cheap everywhere.

Cant do anything for the sebum/Tallow production?

What did you mean by this?

No, that's Propecia. It's an expensive brand. Generic fin is the same thing for much cheaper.

Isotretinoin (Accutane) could control it, but would be a little extreme.

Accutane in the scalp?

No, you take it orally ofc. It affects sebaceous glands everywhere.

My paycheck comes in soon and I'm thinking about getting a cut. Any suggestions?

Sorry my hairs a mess, I've been working in the 100° F sun.

nobody replied to me in the last thread lol. please help me. i want to look androgynous. i'm thinking about growing my hair out to something similar to this
imgur.com/a/FRONZ

what do you think? any ideas? pl0x

don't do that with your chin.

you doin androggynee well pal, you a cute face. maybe go for buzz or super curl

I just noticed that double chin action. Thanks Veeky Forumsm.

Takes forever but just keep at it bro. The 'awkward' phase is alright desu, you have the opportunity to style it in strange ways

Is my hair alright?

If you take it religiously like 5 times a day. There's your 6th pillar boi.

Gonna get a haircut soon, recommendations?

yes

If you want to keep this hairstyle, at least lose some volume, boderline cringe worthy. Try to copy the arcade fire guy

Can you point me to where I could get that? Sorry complete newbie at this

Proscar

each pill is 5mg so just cut it in 4 or 5 parts

There, no more double chin. I got more pics after this one and I'm still wondering what I should do. I was thinking of something to get the hair off my ears and neck but I don't want look like the barber to make me look like the rest of the southern country boys with all their hair shaved down to the skin like some neo-nazi fan group.

No. 2

I need to shower when I get home. Happy I'm moving back to the northern states with their not hellfire heat.