Copped this anorak

Icon pullover
Geobaskets+dunks
Julis_7 cargos
Generic heather CH grey long tee
Field and stream hooded flanel

that's the plague hoodie you fucking baboon

I don't have a plague hoodie that's all jacked up. I only got the icon pullover from this pic

Drop trip faggot, and I think you were following me on Instagram

w2c sick anorak

hey guys im a massive cuck who likes to watch his wife get fucked and also namefag on Veeky Forums

that's the plague hoodie layered under the icon pullover you cac. if you're going to fake being one of the fashun gawds of this generation at least get what they're waring right

where the fuck did you cop ?

why did you buy a bunch of random shit that doesn;t go together?

Yeah, you're the king of fashun m8

what a fucking waste

where'd you manage to find it? post fit, i wanna see. sure its kind of a meme but god is it a nice meme

>thinking he was talking about what theo is wearing
>calling him out on misnaming the plague hoodie but not the shoes or pants

holy shit you guys are embarrassing

Check the fit above. It's actually OP.. no lie

Where can I see more Theo's fit ?

his insta is thisistheodore, same with his reddit account where he posts his fits

I had this pullover but sold it for obvious reasons. It's impossible to wear without looking like an anime character irl. The collar is fucking massive .

RIP :(

Thanks mate, may good fits ever be in your favor

How much did you let it go for? Just curious

W2C That anorak or something like it?

seconding this

Im looking for an anorak like this for upcoming fall/winter but with less designs on it and more of just one plain color, w2c? preferably under $100

i love ugly used to make some nice ones i think

also urban outfitters has been full of them lately

kek

dank fit, that hoodie pulls it all together. geos almost look too clean and out of place on this fit but at the same time it's a good way to avoid wearing a boot and being too milcore. most sneakers just wouldn't give the right proportions.

what kinda weather do you have to be in for that much layering to be comfy though? lmao

milsurp, various countries. /out/ and various outdoor subreddits/forums are usually a good place to ask about milsurp stuff even if your questions are more fashion than purpose oriented.

>thinking ramones are geos
>saying milcore unironically
>thinking four light layers is overkill in toronto
jesus fuckin christ dude

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

thinking of copping this